BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

From head to toe, branch to root, rock to dirt, what a hoot!

Be they far be they near, be they dread be they dear-- all things are one and many,

and whilst these other things are forever changing, growing, shrinking, re-arranging,

I am amongst a set which, mathematically speaking, is absolute, and to no degree, not really and not quite,

is any modification plausibly in site for in a word something either is or is not; though all things are, alright?

20 answers to this question

Be they far be they near, be they dread be they dear-- all things are one and many,

and whilst these other things are forever changing, growing, shrinking, re-arranging,

I am amongst a set which, mathematically speaking, is absolute, and to no degree, not really and not quite,

is any modification plausibly in site for in a word something either is or is not; though all things are, alright?

Infinity

existence, truth

Lizzie, welcome to the Den! -_-

Lizzie, welcome to the Den! -_-

Infinity
existence, truth

Thank you for the welcome! Infinity-existence-truth--terrific words (I am a word junkie) but not quite the answer, although more at existential I think.

Not so scientific as linguistic. Amongst a few, it is all encompassing in its descriptive use, mathematically absolute in its concept, as it needs no modification (as in really or quite).

Unique

The SUM of all this and more!

Language
Nice composition by the way!

Thank you!

Unique--which I believe all things are. Unique is like the words complete or perfect--adjectives which need no adverb to modify them. Traditionally, it is improper to say that something is quite unique or very unique as the word itself says it all (and all by itself).