BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Unfortunately there are many parts of the body that connect with this plain pleasure and at a slightly larger than moloecular level they contract/expand when functioning (stimulated). Can't remember if the synaptic joints do this (i think they do), but bringing, given suggest nerves as oposed to other physical bodily definitions, sucha as muscles - brain etc..

Should we post answers along this line or (body) or look into something tangentially related outside of the body.. pschologicl even?

Unfortunately there are many parts of the body that connect with this plain pleasure and at a slightly larger than molecular level they contract/expand when functioning (stimulated). Can't remember if the synaptic joints do this (i think they do), but bringing, given suggest nerves as opposed to other physical bodily definitions, such as muscles - brain etc..

Should we post answers along this line or (body) or look into something tangentially related outside of the body.. psychological even?

The answer (which I think is in very close reach now) is a very real one, and not 'un-clean' as one person tried to make it out as. It has real physiological value, and even furthermore, its own physical properties that relate to this riddle are quite coveted in most respects.

:wacko:

your arms?

-They give pleasure (hugs for example)

-They can take pain

-They can expand (by flexing)

Is it a part of the body??

Arms as a whole don't really contract (shrink or get smaller), but yes, it is a body part.

It is a human body part. I promise that I am not trying to mislead anyone. It is not an abstract answer; nor is it an answer that requires much 'thinking outside the box'.

stomach?

Another possible answer. I almost feel bad for not being specific enough, but if was too specific, the answer would be much simpler. Oh, the dichotomy. Makes for good dialogue though.

I am going to give the answer within the next two hours. Please feel free to continue to guess. I want to thank everyone for their input; this being my first day, I feel so comfortable to speak to people all around this world who are intellectual, stimulating, and intelligent, as I feel I am. I look forward to making you all think, as well as being made to think just as hard as you all. It is what I live for-- the thrill of tasting knowledge and soaking up as much as I can. Again, thank you, and see you tonight!

This is hard considering all the turned down guesses, so how about.....
The body as a whole

It doesn't quite expand and contract in the sense of it being a natural and normal (and substantially accepted) action.