BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Hi, Everyone!

Brainiac100

Chillax, people...MiKi will listen to Li the Smiley Queen... ;)

If you're the Queen, I'm the brilliant evil adviser who influences the leader into adopting my policies, then gaining some magic power that helps me overthrow you and become the evil dictator; only to be defeated by a bold young street urchin and his beautiful lover and annoying key-filching pet..

If you're the Queen, I'm the brilliant evil adviser who influences the leader into adopting my policies, then gaining some magic power that helps me overthrow you and become the evil dictator; only to be defeated by a bold young street urchin and his beautiful lover and annoying key-filching pet..

If so, I'll be the key-filching pet!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GAH! I don't have the stinking tazer!!! No matter how much I want it.... I DON'T HAVE IT!!!!

Now that that's out of the way.... I'm really not that great a mafiosa. I'm still somewhat noobish. There are many people out there better than me.

@Aar And I'll be the beautiful lover. ;)

Wow, you really do believe it will happen, huh? :P

Well, did I forget to mention I'm a superhero? :P

Oh, & If you want to use a leader, there's one over yonder hill (Shadow's palace & Nox's palace)...take your pick... ;):P:D

MiKi: You are a great mafioso...chillax, I'm worse...B))

Brainy: be careful...Aar's a bit of a Simpson... :ph34r::P:D

Edited by EDM