BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hi. I'm Maggie. My nick-names (Maggie or Mags) were taken, so I called myself "musicienne" because I'm a musician & the masculine form of that is on my license plate: "musicien".

I won't be posting much, but I'm looking forward to reading many puzzles. Maybe I'll be able to solve some. :)

6 answers to this question

Welcome to the den, I suggest you try some of the games they can be quite fun.

:offtopic: just watch out for MissKItten AKA MiKi, shes nice and fun and amusing but she is always planning nefarious plots!

Oh yeah and use lots of smileys :)

BTW êtes vous français? Si oui bienvenu, si non bienvenu quand même ;)

I only ask 'cause of the nick

*scolds* Quag! Stop confusing the noob!

@Mags Hey! :welcome: to the Den! We all hope you enjoy it here! I usually have an entire speech ready, but it's late where I'm from, so I won't post it. I'm sure it's in one of the other Intro speeches. Also, I don't know why Quag was telling you to stay away from me. I'm not hatching any nefarious plots! *whistels innocently while shoving nefarious plots behind back with foot* :P And yes, definitely use lots of smileys! You will quickly get on the good side of EDM, the Smiley Queen! And before Mo comes along and does it:

MAFIA!!! :lol:

Sorry, Mo, too slow! XP.gif

Also Mags, go check out our.... sister site, would it be? It's called MafiaManiac. It's totally awesome! But I shall stop here before I scare you away. Once again, a hearty :welcome: to the Den, where, once you get past the insanity, you will find that we're all just a big happy family! :wub:

Welcome to the Den! We have mostly shorter riddles, (usually ridiculous math ones for some reason) but we have longer strategy games like Mafia, as MiKi said.

On the topic of Miki.... Is there anything I missed about her? Cause the only nefarious thing I can think of is her, well, incontrollable habit of tasing the poor witnesses of my mysteries...