BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Looney Tunes Mafia

curr3nt

Are you sure? I don't know the deal between You an Molly, but I know not even a baddie will trust Molly today. So, if there was another Indy role then I'd have listed you as that. You've disappointed me. :(

People come to senses. Medji may be a baddie, but shall we throw the whole game away and let Taz win just to rid a baddie? What is wrong with you people? The way Molly has avoided lynch today he shall not have any problem doing the same tomorrow either. Moreover, with his secret ability, he may as well be unlynchable tomorrow. :unsure:

Regarding saving Molly from night kill, Aaryan that was outright stupid, and least expected from you. First of all, Baddies and goodies together may have at most 3 kills tonight. Taz has enough redirects to avoid any NK. Second, why do you count on baddies to save the game for us? Here is one time that all shall work in tandem to kill Taz to have any chance of winning the game. :dry:

before i continue anything and be surprised KM post make sense i've been telling maybe MOMA is not what he claims to be or he's making some sort of a trap :excl: :excl:

maybe another post will be much clear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry all.. could not get online last night .. at all (here and on MM) :-s

and it's probably too late anyway :-s ....Molly has won

BTW Molly - you said at some point that N1 you did not earn a redirect (that you only got one N2 when you redirected Elmer to Bugs) but later - as in after yesterday's lynch , slipped this :

[quote name='Molly Mae' date='01 July 2011 -

06:11 AM' timestamp='1309489890'

post='290517']

Wait...why can't you trust me?

I just gave you Elmer Fudd.

I've also given Henery Hawk to Foghorn.

None of the baddies will act on a goodie N3.

What are you worried about?

Edited by Yodell

Molly you have really upset the baddies...

YoDell he said he has told Foggy who Henery is...and besides we would be foolish to believe he only has 1 redirect and he has acknowledged as such (ftr, I do believe it but my actions will assume he has...because thats the reasonable course to take) He allso will agree (in fact has) that if a redirect appears tonight he should be lynched.

So which of Hirk, Aura, KM, YD and HG are not a baddie?

YoDell he said he has told Foggy who Henery is...and besides we would be foolish to believe he only has 1 redirect and he has acknowledged as such (ftr, I do believe it but my actions will assume he has...because thats the reasonable course to take) He allso will agree (in fact has) that if a redirect appears tonight he should be lynched.

Hirk ,aura are baddies but i'm NO baddie and MOMA can confirm it as he claims he knows all of us ;)

hmmmm.. he told him .. before N1? how did he told him ? how did he even knew then who's who ? OK .. secret ability and all .. but that would be a big disadvantage for everyone else...so why are we playing this game if one of the players already knows who every other player is ....??

I'm confused at what the purpose of this game was then ...

as for your last question let's believe peace's claim over that of hidden, and nox's claim over that of cube and cube over that of .. who is he by the way (he's claimed so many I really cannot tell right now) - as I get it .. your post was repped because you were right , not because you were sarcastic... about outing yourself.. just because none of those 5 have outed themselves - although all of us hinted .. but not said I'm X - then we must be baddies (right minus one since one baddie is dead) - heck of a deduction !!

I agree......... but since the circumstances that time hadn't cleared him, He Shouldn't have risk that. Maybe Aaryan???

Coz he openly declared that he should be spied, he won't do so if he was a baddie :idk:

(Sorry, late to reply to the post :P was at school )

Anyone would openly declare that they wish to be spied. I've done it as a baddie. But I can confirm that Aaryan's a goodie. And I'm trusting him to do the right thing tonight.

before i continue anything and be surprised KM post make sense i've been telling maybe MOMA is not what he claims to be or he's making some sort of a trap :excl: :excl:

maybe another post will be much clear

@HG: I don't know who you are specifically (don't out yourself), but I have you down to 3 roles. I know you're good.

sorry all.. could not get online last night .. at all (here and on MM) :-s

and it's probably too late anyway :-s ....Molly has won

BTW Molly - you said at some point that N1 you did not earn a redirect (that you only got one N2 when you redirected Elmer to Bugs) but later - as in after yesterday's lynch , slipped this :

which means you do already have 2 redirects... :thumbsup:

So again .. WELL DONE !!!!

unless all Killers get a hit at you tonight (but you could redirect all of them - and knowing all the roles in the game you could as well win) :

FL, BD and HH should try and RID KILL Molly.... and Bugs/Wile E .. if you do get a Kill roll then you two should also try it on Molly as well !!!

if you want to have a chance at winning the game.... if not.. then again Congrats Molly Mae !!! :1stplace:

As Maurice points out in the below post, I have deduced who Henery was. Until the end of D2, I wasn't even certain of who Foghorn was. Hence the two groups.

In upsetting the baddies (and many other things), I aim to please. HG is the only one in your list who isn't a baddie. The fourth baddie is Klue.

Hirk ,aura are baddies but i'm NO baddie and MOMA can confirm it as he claims he knows all of us ;)

Right.

hmmmm.. he told him .. before N1? how did he told him ? how did he even knew then who's who ? OK .. secret ability and all .. but that would be a big disadvantage for everyone else...so why are we playing this game if one of the players already knows who every other player is ....??

I'm confused at what the purpose of this game was then ...

as for your last question let's believe peace's claim over that of hidden, and nox's claim over that of cube and cube over that of .. who is he by the way (he's claimed so many I really cannot tell right now) - as I get it .. your post was repped because you were right , not because you were sarcastic... about outing yourself.. just because none of those 5 have outed themselves - although all of us hinted .. but not said I'm X - then we must be baddies (right minus one since one baddie is dead) - heck of a deduction !!

I've spoken to the baddies enough. *Shrug* I'm not wasting any more time responding after this post. But to clarify, I knew nothing about the roles or factions of players (other than my own) before N1. There were 4 goodies outed D1 (5 including Flame). Aaryan's hint was so clever that I couldn't help but get it. I had Aura down to Road/Tweety/Baddie (based on her hint). *Shrug* It's been a bit of guessing combined with a bit of logic. Most of it was decided on who was outed + who could not be convinced to change their vote for me. It's not perfect (I still thought HG was a baddie until last night). I can't tell anyone for certain that Klue, Aura, Hirk and YoDell are the baddies. Thalia or HiddenG might be in there somewhere. I doubt it, though. The risk I take by guessing here doesn't affect the goodies--it affects me. If I'm wrong about who the baddies are, they kill me and not the goodies...at least for a night. And this night post will tell us who (at least) most of the baddies are for certain.

@Baddies: I can't get any successful redirects if you don't act. You can't get any actions in while I redirect you back to yourselves. I request that you not act for the rest of the game. =/

As Maurice points out in the below post, I have deduced who Henery was. Until the end of D2, I wasn't even certain of who Foghorn was. Hence the two groups.

But to clarify, I knew nothing about the roles or factions of players (other than my own) before N1. There were 4 goodies outed D1 (5 including Flame).

If molly was only sure on who was who after Day 1 when almost everyone outed themselves, how come Henery was redirected to FL night 1 ? Maurice said Molly Mae told Foghorn who Henery was .. Molly says he did not know who those two were before N1 , but a while ago he also said this:

Wait...why can't you trust me?

I just gave you Elmer Fudd.

I've also given Henery Hawk to Foghorn.

Bit of a contradiction in there..... :unsure:

I was referring to Day1 , post #533..

I up-repped that post because there's a very valuable lesson to be learned from it. And sarcasm really drives the point home (although I had to have someone point out that it was sarcasm...I'm really bad at that).

Goodies shouldn't out themselves, whether there's a RID kill or not. All that outing was unwarranted. *Shrug* Maurice made a great point about it.

YoDell, I getcha...

Molly probably is lying, unless BD or FL redirected. But again it doesn't matter. We are working under the premise that Taz is 2/3 to his WinCon.

How many people will be unavailable to play this weekend due to the holiday? Please PM us.

Thanks

Scum rule? I'm game. I'll PM that shortly.

If molly was only sure on who was who after Day 1 when almost everyone outed themselves, how come Henery was redirected to FL night 1 ? Maurice said Molly Mae told Foghorn who Henery was .. Molly says he did not know who those two were before N1 , but a while ago he also said this:

Bit of a contradiction in there..... :unsure:

The goodies must operate under the assumption that I have two successful redirects. I understand that. But I didn't. I got Foghorn and Henery down to two people each. If Foghorn was A, Henery was B. If Foghorn was C, Henery was D. There wasn't contradiction, you just didn't follow the logic.

YoDell, I getcha...

Molly probably is lying, unless BD or FL redirected. But again it doesn't matter. We are working under the premise that Taz is 2/3 to his WinCon.

Whether I'm lying or not doesn't matter. You do have to operate under the assumption that I have 2. If the roles were reversed, I'd do the same thing.

Oh and so is Taz...he knows this.

Just so the goodies realize...we shoulda lost at least one of us N2. Make sure you thank the rightful person. And pay attention N3.

I'm good for the whole weekend... :D your choice if you make it scum or BD/MM rule ;) a prolonged day would probably mean like 300 pages to read through ... but considering that US has a longer weekend because of 4th of July .. then .. maybe it wont fill up that much :D

@Kira: I have a feeling you will be exploiting a hole I seem to have overlooked. Your risk is great, but so is your gain. Patience might be in order, depending on whether or not I am on the receiving end of a blue falcon. Do you travel east? Do not acknowledge this message.

The lead writer is passed out at his desk. He had a little too much to drink at the management party the previous night.

The office courier looks for the daily report he was assigned to deliver to the Animator. All he finds is a napkin with near illegible writing. Shrugging he grabs the napkin and leaves the writer to his snoring.

- Act 3 -

Henery and Foghorn

Syl... catches Yodell

Wile, ACME kill Kluemaster fail

Bugs kill Aura

Wile again, Tweety

Lead Writer: curr3nt

Lead Animator: Araver

1. Aaryan

2. Hirkala

3. Molly Mae

4. Anon26

5. KlueMaster

6. EDM

A. Akriti

B. Thalia

C. TheCube

D. YoDell

E. Hidden G

F. maurice

G. Darth Nox

Dead:

7. Auramyna - Killed by Bugs Bunny

8. flamebirde - Lynched and found to be Pepe Le Pew

9. (Other)Medji - Lynched and found to be Elmer Fudd

Day 3 ends at 11 PM EDT Sunday July 3st

The lead writer is passed out at his desk. He had a little too much to drink at the management party the previous night.

The office courier looks for the daily report he was assigned to deliver to the Animator. All he finds is a napkin with near illegible writing. Shrugging he grabs the napkin and leaves the writer to his snoring.

- Act 3 -

Henery and Foghorn

Syl... catches Yodell

Wile, ACME kill Kluemaster fail

Bugs kill Aura

Wile again, Tweety

There's your answers. Klue is Wile. Syl is Yodell.

@EDM: Thanks for trusting me. I was nervous you might not. As you can clearly see, I didn't go for any part of my wincon.

Henery can't kill N4 and you'll have redirects for YoDell and Klue (Barnyard and Foghorn).

If you want to lynch me today, feel free. Goodies win.

Edited by Molly Mae