BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Klue is a baddie, he is doing a good job of acting goodie.

Anon seems in the same boat.

EDM is very hard to read (she acts bad when she's good and good when she's bad,....... and good when she's good and most of all, bad when she is bad!)

I am leaning towards thinking some of the newer players are baddies due to various goings on, I think RT dying was probably unrelated and random (I wouldn't be that obvious so I doubt Klue or anon would be, probably EDM wouldn't but she is unpredictable.)

So that's about it and I'm probably completely wrong but hopefully voting patterns and the N2 post gives more to go on.

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G - voting for good22

2. flamebirde - voting for EDM

3. EDM - voting for Petrus

4. good22

5. TheCube - voting for EDM

6. Petrus - voting for good22

7. KlueMaster - voting for good22

8. Anon26 - voting for EDM

9. Auramyna - voting for Petrus

10. RainThinker- killed by the Baddies

I think I realized what KM is saying.

You are being very mysterious with your comments, Klue. I wish I knew what it is you are trying to show with the votes. But dw, don't explain as it will give the baddies an idea what to cover up. I had a plan to analyse the votes but now that everyone is moving votes around, i have to make a new plan. Grrrrr. It's 5:30 a.m - my brain can't deal with this right now!

So Klue: just to clarify, are you voting for good22 because you think he's bad? Or in order to have the votes in such a way that the baddies will expose themselves?

Now, I've some time to answer this one.

Initially I had voted for Good22 by relying on EDM's claim of being a vanilla goodie. (Logic: If you've to tie lynch why not tie with an inactive unknown then an active goodie?) But, as soon as I made a call for vote, I recalled something that I wanted to do in my first mafia (TMM2) but couldn't do coz people were not active at the right time.

So, I played the gamble here, and it paid dividends. I got to know of a baddie, and pushing it a bit to uncover the remaining baddies. :)

@aura

anon's connection is unreliable so he may have trouble changing vote once he realize what I'm trying to say. but, i assume you shall be up until the last moment, so whatever happens: save EDM

@aura

anon's connection is unreliable so he may have trouble changing vote once he realize what I'm trying to say. but, i assume you shall be up until the last moment, so whatever happens: save EDM

With that, The first two I know are not it.

and since I was somewhat metaphorical at various times today ;) let me be very clear here: if in the oddest case I die tonighttoday, then you'll know who the baddies are (same people who would've voted against me)

Edited by KlueMaster

Hosts: Aaryan and Araver

1. Hidden G - voting for good22

2. flamebirde - voting for EDM

3. EDM - voting for Petrus

4. good22

5. TheCube - voting for good22

6. Petrus - voting for good22

7. KlueMaster - voting for good22

8. Anon26 - voting for EDM

9. Auramyna - voting for Petrus

10. RainThinker- killed by the Baddies

Edited by TheCube

@Klue - there's not much I can do to save her other than not voting for her, and I'm already not voting for her. And I'm not sure of her innocence, anyway. I cant explain my plan now but tomorrow I will explain why i voted the way im voting. If i explain now, it defeats the purpose.

@aura

somehow I feel you'll need to change your vote just at the last moment to save EDM or ME.

anyways, if I survive, I shall be able to list down all the baddies, and walk you through the entire cycle of deduction then :)