BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

gvg

Question

So, me and my dad decided that we want to do a youtube series (titled above). We'll probably get people we know on the show to debate local, state, and national issues. We are open to suggestions, and we'll probably do a segment at the end of each show answering comments from youtube and here.

We do, nhowever, need to start amassing a list of topics. We'll obviously do some of the bigger one's (healthcare, Lybia), but is there anything else that you can think of that we'll do? And it won't only be politics; we might do religious stuff 9depends). It's just a show to get opinions from people who aren't political analysts, politicians, etc.

So... Comments?

(Note: Whenever we do an episode, we'll link it to this forum. I don't know if it'll be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. We still need to figure out the details.)

Edited by gvg

I dunno if we're going to do satire.

Hmmmm.....

Well, write it anyway. Couldn't hurt if we added it on =)

Or (just a suggestion) we'll see if you can be on when we do it, and you do it over the interenet?

But yeah, write it. Definitely. My dad would be great to do that sort of thing =)

I could do a bit... And yeah, it might not be "satire" but more making fun of politics and whatnot.

Yeah, we can do that!

I'll see about doing it by video or something... I guess we just have to wait to see how the show will work and all that.

Isn't that satire?

And whatever works for you is fine with me.

Well, satire doesn't have to be political in nature. And not all political jokes are satire. But they do usually overlap in our society. :D

We actually did get a couple of videos recorded, some intro videos explaining what we're doing, but we haven't had a chance to put it on youtube or anything yet.

Thanks for showing some interest though =) We'll try to get an actual debate recoreded, but you know, we do have to have everyone agree on a date, which is hard at the moment. But we'll keep trying =)