BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dark_magician_92

Question

22 answers to this question

and what are they?

It is not the opposite letter of the alphabet, if you get what I mean (eg A turns to Z, B turns to Y) and it is not that each letter goes to the next letter of the alphabet (eg A to B, B to C ect)

Try modulo 27 encoding, basic coding; we would still need a key, though. I've been too busy to finish my program. Dark, are the words in the correct order or do I need to configure the program to not only cycle through every an encoding process, but a mixer as well?

Edited by Darth Legion

This is the place where i live and it often appears to be mixed up. find the logic to it-

n t d s a e . f a e i a u i e ?

here goes a hint

its really a big place on eart (no puns intended) and it doesn need any computer program, also the answer is of 20+ letters and i have given only 12 13 words, so just try to guess what's missing

Try modulo 27 encoding, basic coding; we would still need a key, though. I've been too busy to finish my program. Dark, are the words in the correct order or do I need to configure the program to not only cycle through every an encoding process, but a mixer as well?

I'm only eleven, so I have no idea what modulo 27 encoding is.

I'm only eleven, so I have no idea what modulo 27 encoding is.

I'm 16, it's simply say the word segul encoded under the the key aaaaa with modulo 27 encoding comes out to something close to tfhvm modulo 27, using caps for negatives makes it GUSEJ. All letters are negative as aaaaa is a small key.