BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

OK, and I will also try to recruit. Just purely guessing, but I gotta attempt to expand this BTSC:

Move back up to space 10

Sword upgrade for self

Attack Molly Mae

kody is Hera

kody is Artemis

I know at least one of the kody guesses is doomed to fail, but we need more people in here, and kody is the most obvious other Olympian (unless he's lying, in which case; he's doing pretty well for his experience level). The IC PM should be coming as soon as I figure out how to tell these actions without giving away that I am Zeus' successor.

Edited by harvey45

Since there is no water directly around you, I recommend you stay on 11 and block Molly Mae in case she's on 5, 7, 14, or 11. Or you could block someone else you believe is a Titan, if you think MM is smart enough to stay off water. Personally, I want MM to be on space 11 today; so that you can block and I can kill.

But if you want to get closer to getting your secret ability, you could move and see if there's a piece near you.

I've been holding off the night post waiting to find out where peace wants to move to. Do you think she would mind if you moved her harvey? Keep in mind that Poseidon can move up to 3 spaces, not just 1.

Edited by Artificial I

Stay on 11, block MM

Make this unofficial until 8:30 (central time), giving Peace just under a half hour to come on & change it if she wishes. She hasn't been on at all since her last post, but she could come soon. If she isn't on by 8:30, have her do that. I do hope you don't mind, Peace...

Edited by harvey45

The only problem is that I did exactly what they expected you to. Since kody is pretty much a goner after today, unless he doesn't get Atropos I'll give up on recruiting him and attempt to guess actions.

This has pretty much turned into baddies vs. goodies, with the goodies being the Titans.

And here is my updated character spreadsheet:

Titanomachy.xls

edit - I have a problem with seeing new pages :dry:

I'd thought about that before, that MM has BTSC with Kronos, and is just being a decoy. It is actually really possible that MM is having kody pose as an Olympian while she pretends to be Kronos. That would also explain his surviving everything. Based on the fact that pretty much all the Titans will want him dead, I think we should go ahead and lynch him today. If he doesn't die and Atropos shows up, he's been outed.

Edited by harvey45

no.

Do we know that kody's an indy?

im worried hes kronos - he keeps surviving against all odds.

he could seem like a goodie b/c if titans attacked him, he wouldn't die.

but i could remove my vote un suspiciously...hopefully

Ok...I have an idea

we saw that on night 5 (the night before last night) oceanus was actionless. the day before, framm and MM got lynched, leaving them both actionless of the next night - night 5. I think MM's Oceanus, covering for Kronos. Kody keeps popping up. I think he's Kronos. He NEVER dies, not because the attacker's blocked, but because he doesn't. I think it's because he has to die at your hand, harvey.

anthing im missing?

Edit: reasoning

Edited by peace*out

:blink: That explains almost everything. Anyway, we can be 100% sure after today's lynch. There was only one vote all day that wasn't against kody, and that was MM's vote for you - which she quickly changed back after she realized she couldn't sway the crowd to keep kody's cover. It also explains the way the attacks were written; with them hitting but not succeeding. I think that Oceanus just attacked him to try and keep their cover.

It all makes sense now! *edits spreadsheet*

AI - is there anyone left to recruit?

Well Typhon and Gaia were recruited, and I've mentioned in the posts that Aphrodite and Rhea are dead, that just leaves Dionysus. He can still be recruited as long as he's still alive, but if he's dead then no there isn't anyone left to recruit.

Peace, I forgot to tell you, but last night you were moved from 11 to space 16 by Gaia's swap. You didn't find any trident piece on your spot and there were none adjacent to your new spot.

When I read the day post, I thought for sure that outed him as Kronos. But, he showed up as a god. Do you think Kronos' secret ability is to show up as a god when lynched? If so, then I think this game has a few balance issues.

Kronos does nothing but move

kody is Hades

Upgrade weapon for self

Stay on 10

Attack kody if in range, and if Kronos

Could you give us the current battlefield, AI?

the guesses' explanation:

if kody is Hades, then his secret ability might be what's causing his survival. If he's Kronos, then he won't be able to do anything but move tonight.

The current battlefield is in the Night 5 post, and there's a link to it in my signature.

There's no battlefield in the night 5 post, unless there's something really wrong with my computer.

And IDK about MM. If kody is Kronos, then she may be Oceanus. If he's Hades, she could be Kronos or Oceanus.