BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hephaestus' action actually targets a character, not a player. You can change your guess to Hephaestus targeting another character in order to block him or learn his ID, or you can reword your guess as "Hephaestus is twin bro" if you're trying to recruit him to the BTSC.

Hera saves Gmaster

Hephaestus targets Zeus

Aphrodite blocks me

Hephaestus' action actually targets a character, not a player. You can change your guess to Hephaestus targeting another character in order to block him or learn his ID, or you can reword your guess as "Hephaestus is twin bro" if you're trying to recruit him to the BTSC.

Sorry, this is by far the most complex mafia that I have ever played so I am still trying to get a grasp on what exactly is going on.

Just so you know Framm, Zeus can also choose to attack in addition to making his guesses, although its risky to attack on the first night since you have to target a player's name specifically. Let me know what you want to do, but for now I will assume that nothing has changed.

Well, congratulations! One of your guesses was right tonight. Since you were right about Hephaestus targeting Zeus, you learn that Hephaestus is being played by harvey45. (Hint: you can use this information to recruit him to your BTSC next night)

Just to keep this near:

Zeus: The youngest son of Kronos, and father of Olympus. He is filled with rage about the atrocities performed by his father against his brethren.

Can perform ranged attacks with 50% accuracy. Zeus can guess 3 character actions each Night to block, or learn IDs. Can make any of those guesses an RID guess to gain a BTSC partner. If he dies, he selects a BTSC partner to continue the BTSC, but with only 2 guesses per night, and the duty to kill Kronos in his place. Starts with BTSC with Poseidon.

Poseidon: God of the sea and ruler of horses, Poseidon will fight alongside his brothers until the bitter end.

Starts this BTSC with Zeus. Can move up to 3 spaces per night. Has a 50% chance to watch a random player’s action that’s on a water space as long as Poseidon is on a water space as well. Can also block one player per night, as long as they are both on water spaces.

Peace, do you think that we should attack anyone tonight or should we wait and see what happens?

Right now, im a little suspicious of G, and ithink he's of me. oops! :blush: not my smartest move

He has to really not like one truth or love phaze to blindly vote for OT - or know something we dont. im guessing that phaze and g knew of each other and the fact that they were titans. i think gs a titan. just guessing

so yah - your call!! :)

I'll watch...

I'll block abhisk (if their on a water space) and golfjunkie (agian, if on water space)

I'll block abhisk (if their on a water space) and golfjunkie (agian, if on water space)

that's how my role works, right?

That seems fair, since there's no guarantee either of them will be on a water space, but you can only block one of them max. I'll assume you want to block abhisk more than golfjunkie since his name is first.

That seems fair, since there's no guarantee either of them will be on a water space, but you can only block one of them max. I'll assume you want to block abhisk more than golfjunkie since his name is first.

golf junkie was the 50% chance of watching a players action...

Zeus: The youngest son of Kronos, and father of Olympus. He is filled with rage about the atrocities performed by his father against his brethren.

Can perform ranged attacks with 50% accuracy. Zeus can guess 3 character actions each Night to block, or learn IDs. Can make any of those guesses an RID guess to gain a BTSC partner. If he dies, he selects a BTSC partner to continue the BTSC, but with only 2 guesses per night, and the duty to kill Kronos in his place. Starts with BTSC with Poseidon.

Poseidon: God of the sea and ruler of horses, Poseidon will fight alongside his brothers until the bitter end.

Starts this BTSC with Zeus. Can move up to 3 spaces per night. Has a 50% chance to watch a random player’s action that’s on a water space as long as Poseidon is on a water space as well. Can also block one player per night, as long as they are both on water spaces.

golf junkie was the 50% chance of watching a players action...

For the watching a player's action, it's random so you dont get to choose, but you lost the coin toss anyways.

Good news, bad news for peace here. Firstly, you couldn't block anyone cause Gaia changed the space you were on to forest instead of water. However, you found a trident piece on space 6. There are no pieces adjacent to space 6. Also, you guys should be getting Hephaestus in here soon, but your other two guesses were wrong.

Edited by Artificial I