BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

and harvey: can you only use yoru secret armour once?

I'm pretty sure it can be used multiple times, but it takes the place of forging a weapon on the night I use it. (AI - confirm?)

Also, I could give you armor tomorrow night. AI, is my secret ability shown in the night post when I use it?

I was planning on putting it in the post, but I could make it ambiguous like "Hephaestus forged something of power for whomever" and not say what it does. Also yes, you can use this armour any night because you forge the armour instead of making a weapon.

Peace and Harvey: I need yall to change your vote to MollyMae. I think that she might be Kronos, or is doing a really good job at acting to protect the real Kronos.

Only 20 min left, I just got home from school. Voting Molly won't do much right now except out that I'm an Olympian. Besides, Kronos can't die from a lynch, all we'd do is out Kronos.

Except, you're top voted. I guess I could vote Kody to take him down with you, but I don't have a clue what side he's on. Best case scenario, Lak+Clo. Worst case, Atr+Lak.

EDIT - wrote b4 I checked main forum & found PO's posts. Scratch almost all I just said. I think I'll vote for Molly as well, just to out her officially.

Edited by harvey45

AI - hes new so, im sure he didn't know but kody sent me this:

trust

User is offline kody Icon

* PipPip

* Remove Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Sent Today, 01:13 PM

if you want to know who i'm playing as. look at the last part of my last post :D good luck and i hope were on the same side

the guy with to much time on his hands

* Report Icon Report

* Reply Icon Reply

User is offline kody Icon

* PipPip

* Remove Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Sent Today, 02:32 PM

try and send me a hint as to which side you are on

the guy with to much time on his hands

"the guy with..." is his signature. i copied the entire pm - both of them.

what do you think about kody. i dont know what to think of which side hes on, but wats your opinions?

AI - you might want to explain the general "unspoken rules" of mafia to kody. Or direct him towards the Newbie's guide and request he read it in full.

peace - the 2/3 are:

Lak+Clo

Atr+Lak

Atr+Clo

two out of three combos get a recruit. However, with the current vote, if Molly gets one, we get one.

What happens if the person we recruit is dead?

If the person you recruit is dead, then it'll say so in the day post and you'll basically have wasted your recruitment.

What about 2 players from dif. teams recruiting the same guy in a tie lynch? I'm pretty sure you said something about that, but I can't seem to find it among all the posts.

What about 2 players from dif. teams recruiting the same guy in a tie lynch? I'm pretty sure you said something about that, but I can't seem to find it among all the posts.

If two players try to recruit the same indy, then neither team gets it.

So that's pretty much a guarantee they won't be getting Aphrodite. There many possibilities:

-Clotho doesn't come

-We recruit Aphrodite, they recruit someone else

-We both attempt to recruit Aphrodite, neither gets her

-Aphrodite's dead, neither would have the possibility of recruitment.

None of them end up with Titans having Aph. :)

Dang!

We should have studied the posts - Now I'm pretty sure beej was Aphrodite.

At least Framm is still with us ^_^

But now they have the landscaper on their side... Perhaps I shouldn't have added my vote :unsure: It might be a good backup if a Titan strongly accuses me of being an Olympian, though.

However, Framm; I fear for your safety, now that the Titans have all but confirmed you. Do you want me to give you armor tonight?

Edited by harvey45

Dang!

We should have studied the posts - Now I'm pretty sure beej was Aphrodite.

At least Framm is still with us ^_^

But now they have the landscaper on their side... Perhaps I shouldn't have added my vote :unsure: It might be a good backup if a Titan strongly accuses me of being an Olympian, though.

However, Framm; I fear for your safety, now that the Titans have all but confirmed you. Do you want me to give you armor tonight?

I would rather you use it on Peace. I am going to go hide on Mount Olympus for tonight.

I can still move right AI?

That was part of the reason I wanted to go with Rhea, but oh well.