BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here's the thread for the Olympians BTSC. Right now only Framm 18, peace*out and myself have access. Also, if you guys are working together, you can send me all your night actions at once using this thread instead of individually through PMs.

• Answers 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

IDK what to think about kody/GM. I think perhaps kody's illegal BTSC might have shown him as a God, but I'm not sure. As for GM, he seems to flip between claiming sides.

And peace, I'm going with Framm's logic.

Retreat to space 17

Build armor for Peace

And yes, I'm worried we're losing as well. If Framm goes, we don't have a chance.

Just to keep this near:

Zeus: The youngest son of Kronos, and father of Olympus. He is filled with rage about the atrocities performed by his father against his brethren.

Can perform ranged attacks with 50% accuracy. Zeus can guess 3 character actions each Night to block, or learn IDs. Can make any of those guesses an RID guess to gain a BTSC partner. If he dies, he selects a BTSC partner to continue the BTSC, but with only 2 guesses per night, and the duty to kill Kronos in his place. Starts with BTSC with Poseidon.

Poseidon: God of the sea and ruler of horses, Poseidon will fight alongside his brothers until the bitter end.

Starts this BTSC with Zeus. Can move up to 3 spaces per night. Has a 50% chance to watch a random player’s action that’s on a water space as long as Poseidon is on a water space as well. Can also block one player per night, as long as they are both on water spaces.

Hephaestus: God of technology and blacksmiths, Hephaestus is the only being capable of forging weapons powerful enough for the gods.

Can boost anyone's weaponry to 100% kill accuracy for the night, or can give a 25% kill ability to any non-killing role character including himself for the night (50% if Hades and Artemis are dead).

ill stay...ummmmm block gm

Host: A.I.

1) Polly Migo

2) Gmaster479

3) Framm 18

4) JarZe

5) golfjunkie

6) akaslickster

7) abhisk

8) jeffery12109

9) peace*out

10) onetruth

11) xBeej

12) twin_bro

13) music_luvr95

14) harvey45

15) Molly Mae

16) phaze

17) actressgirl

Seems like I was pretty popular last night. :rolleyes:

...But you were hiding in the mountains. Way to pull an Osama! ;)

I have been keeping an excel document on the goings-on, so I don't lose track.

Here is my chart so far, you can tell me anything I should change on it:

Titanomachy.xls

I dont have a smiley face.... :(

edit: ...by my name...

I put those faces there right after the lynch... I was actually really nervous before. I was happy Framm was still alive, so I put that there. Also, I was pissed at MM being alive. So I put the <_< there. Since you want one, now on the version saved on my comp you have one ;)

I put those faces there right after the lynch... I was actually really nervous before. I was happy Framm was still alive, so I put that there. Also, I was pissed at MM being alive. So I put the <_< there. Since you want one, now on the version saved on my comp you have one ;)

yay!

ok, i cant upload it on this comp, but later ill upload my version of yours...its a little different

I think that it is good.

I thought that GM was claiming Dionysis, but then again I am not sure.

It does not help that we are missing a couple of people who have yet to do anything, even with the information that was flying last lynch.

Hades and Artemis have yet to act.

Hera is dead.

Leaving us three, that have been actively doing something.

I think that Molly's most recent post in the forum confirms that we are pretty much screwed. We are outnumbered, MM has to be killed at night by you, Framm, and if you die, then whilst you still have a killing role in this BTSC; I'm pretty much the worst one. Sorry for being the pessimist here, but...

Framm, I need you to choose your successor. It has to be someone else already in this BTSC. This person will gain your guessing ability but only get 2 guesses per night. Also, they will gain the ability to attack, but this attack will only work if it's on Kronos and in melee range. If they attack anyone else, then it's an automatic miss.

So I have an attack for Kronos & I have a forge every night; plus 2 action guesses?

And what's my Kronos attack accuracy? If not perfect, can I boost it to 100% with my personal power?

And darn, it looks like we don't have any recruits; whilst they got 2. I will try to avenge your death, Framm; but I fear we will not win this war.

Putting the most obvious action in first:

If in range, attack Molly Mae.

The rest will depend on other factors.