BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

I am so sorry ya'll. I told GM that I had a trip out to 29 palms this w/e. I didnt expect to survive as long as I did!!! Thanks to you witchy-poo for breathing life back into me... Only to be highjacked by crazy friends and a bunch of really crazy good weird art.

Seems like many of the good contemporary artists in Los Angeles galleries are living in Joshua Tree and 29Palms.

I was soo tired it made me sick. ick. Too bad I left my camera and blackberry back at the Hungry Bunny Ranch in Wonder Valley. Yes that really is the name of the homestead. Yes it really is a homestead too.

Great game played by all. I am really impressed by all of you!! Esp. the baddies! If I am right you all were relatively newbies right? Wow.

This was a good game!!!!

Oh and Bb, you can be my wing man anytime but, not in a Gay way ya know? (meta gaming from a looong time ago) Forgive me please but this cowgirl couldnt resist.

Now I have blathered on for long enough to forget what I just read.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!!! So funny!

I got back at just before 6pm PST and was gonna cast my vote for...duh duh duhn... Framm. Shoot. But i hadnt noticed that the voting ended at 4pm PST when I left the ranch. So no diff.

But for LIS I am gonna post the websites of some of the the artists that i saw. It will be on my profile page.

Oh and thanks Music for saying I am a good player. Really I am just lucky. Really!!!! Didnt you catch the myriad of mistakes I made? I am only a C+ player if you ask me.

This was a fun game and I am slowly beginning to post everything on the wiki LIS. It may be formatted wrong and such but it'll get done as soon as college stops getting in the way :rolleyes: . This was a fun game and this is proof that I use random.org because there were 3 relative newbie baddies and they were facing CP as an indie AS WELL AS unreality and BB so I was very impressed. Either way hope you all had fun

But for LIS I am gonna post the websites of some of the the artists that i saw. It will be on my profile page.

I'll look it up - I got a commision to do a large oil for someome's xmas pressie.

This was a fun game and I am slowly beginning to post everything on the wiki LIS. It may be formatted wrong and such but it'll get done as soon as college stops getting in the way :rolleyes: .

Format can be edited - once it is there it can be reworked, copy and pste won't tale long - please get the actions in the host notes - with your comments.

I'm gutted I went sown so early, can't believe I was not a N1 unkillable (note to host) :)

Oh and a quick side note. On day 3 if unreality was lynched and his plan of pretending to be the Phantom backfired, CP had her action in to kill BB so they wouldve both died and Framm would merely have had to kill clozo to win. It was clozo's belief in unreality that ultimately won it for the goodies

yeah haha, go clozo!

and the wiki is nice! I think this is the link Gmaster is referring to: http://mafiaonlinegame.wikia.com/wiki/Host_Notes

Pretty soon I'll probably be able to transfer the Mafia Guide from bbcode to wikicode if desired :)