BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Halloween Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 2: KIDS OKTOBERFEST

Today was not just a regular day, it was special. It just happened to be the annual Oktoberfest for the kids. This meant that all the kids would get together in the school playground, and partake in many activities. They had pony rides, pumpkin pie, pin the tail on the donkey and bobbing for apples in a big tub, candy, etc.,etc.

For the while, the kids were dancing to the latest craze and enjoying their refreshments. The parents were glad to keep the kids out of trouble. They helped bake and supply everything. This was certain to be a super after school bash, filled with lots of fun.

As the day of fun and frolicking went on, the kids started whispering to each other about who was most likely to be the recent killer. The talk was spreading rapidly among them, and they were secretly devising a plan. They would'nt hardly take a glance at Batman, because he was their only suspect, and most likely, the killer of the past 2 nights.

It was time for an apple bobbing competition. All the kids divided into two lines to go head-to-head, until the last 2 remained for the championship. There was no doubt that they would allow Batman to win. He was up against the best apple-bobber, with the most authentic-looking costume. Frankenstein was to challenge Batman, to see which kid would bite the most apples from the water. Suddenly, the witch told the chaperone that there was an emergency inside of the school. She ran up the stairs to see about it. Someone exclaimed, "Yes! It worked!"

The cap gun went off, they both dunked their heads in the water. This was the best time to rid the goodies of a murderer. Frankenstein easily pushed a button in his back pocket, that jolted out 8000 volts into the water, from his neck bolts. This costume was only safe for the one who was wearing it. Batman began to vibrate shockingly, as a little tree in a tornado. His body fell into the water half way and went still. Frankenstein and the rest of the kids backed off and played stupid with fake screams and cries.

Alas, the end of Batman, it was a quick death but, the easiest way for the goodies to get revenge. It just goes to show. Sometimes, it takes a good bullsh*ter to save his own behind, and help out his abettors future.

NIGHT 3 ENDS @ 8PM PST AND 11PM EST

Roster:

1. DarthNoob - Hannah Montana - Dead by popular demand

2. Framm 18

3. Marth/DudleyDude - Phantomized

4. Clozo

5. musicluvr95

6. tellis150 - followed the trail of candy and sawed in half by the Baddies

7. LIS - suffocated thanks to the Baddies

8. Crazypainter

9. Unreality

10. Brandonb

11. Sayalzah - Batman- electrocuted by Frankie.

Backups:

1. Icktinike

END OF DAY 2

*hopes this was better than the last one I did*

Edited by akaslickster

Awesome! It's going to be hard to win with only 1 baddie on their side.

However the Phantom is still ghosting by. What is his WinCon again? I don't think I saw it anywhere on here.

edit: haha, I just noticed my Phantom joke :lol:

Edited by music_luvr95

Yea! Batman down..almost there. At least we know who Saya was. As opposed to Marth, Tellis, and LIS.

Edit:

look forward to another game Saya. Its all a learning process. BTW most new players get killed fast the first few games they play. Remember it is a game!B))

Edited by crazypainter

Yea! Batman down..almost there. At least we know who Saya was. As opposed to Marth, Tellis, and LIS.

Edit:

look forward to another game Saya. Its all a learning process. BTW most new players get killed fast the first few games they play. Remember it is a game!B))

Well, LIS seems to have been the Skeleton. And we can guess that from Marth and Tellis both dying last night after Hanna died, that neither of them were the zombie.

I'm still wondering though, who JoL picked last night. It wasn't Marth or Tellis (b/c they died) it wasn't the Phantom, and it wasn't Sayalzah (b/c he was able to be lynched) so it seems most likely that the JoL discovered an innocent ID last night.. or maybe the power ranger.

Bb is it just me or there hasnt been any werewolf action? Where is that wolf?

That's a good point. However, there is no way for the wolf to be a threat to anyone unless there is something pronounced either publicly or in private... but with the way the wolf is setup, he's pretty much neutered.

So I suggest that tonight the wolf should bite... I'll get back with a target in a min. :thumbsup:

Bb, my thoughts were that he/she is probably dead. Marth or Tellis.

That's certainly possible. However, I don't see it as being likely because it would be a bad idea for the wolf to have killed someone last night (to have bit a player blindly on N1, then kill that player blindly on N2).

It would be a huge mistake for the wolf to kill an innocent blindly, and since he hasn't acted yet, he is either acting rationally or he could be dead. Also keep in mind, that even if the wolf had been Tellis or Marth, the wolf still could have acted last night, so his inaction actually has no observable causation to the deaths last night.

Sorry that Saya died to my mistake!

In my hunt for glory and fame

I killed myself and truncated this game

So few will be left, after this perilous night

Two or three killers left, to bring this plight to new heights

Phantom lurking, Ranger smirking, howling Wolf might now be prowling

One more night and one more day, here I'll stay to see the grand finale

I just realized my poem would be flawed if the wolf is dead already. Ha... having died, I've been cut out of the baddie loop of knowledge (which killed me in the first place! And my own stupidity). Then again my poem does say "might," so I guess it's not flawed either way ^^

Edited by DarthNoob

DarthNoob's post makes it seem like he showed the Wolf being dead but then realized he was revealing info, so he took it back and said "might" claiming to be out of the loop; but he knows the Wolf's identity and therefore knew that the Wolf was dead. But this metagaming so I'm going to try to forget it :P

And it is advantageous for me at this point to out myself. I am the Phantom. If I told you anything more I would playing all my cards, but let's just say my wincon is very specific in two ways.

Tonight I can be of assistance but I ask to not be lynched tomorrow. It would be... ghastly.

Hint: phantoms are transparent.

And it is advantageous for me at this point to out myself. I am the Phantom.

YAY! 3 for 3! Now I'll figure out who the last baddie is... I should know by the morning.

Edit: BTW, the remaining baddie should kill unreality before he kills you first!

Edited by Brandonb

DarthNoob's post makes it seem like he showed the Wolf being dead but then realized he was revealing info, so he took it back and said "might" claiming to be out of the loop; but he knows the Wolf's identity and therefore knew that the Wolf was dead. But this metagaming so I'm going to try to forget it :P

And it is advantageous for me at this point to out myself. I am the Phantom. If I told you anything more I would playing all my cards, but let's just say my wincon is very specific in two ways.

Tonight I can be of assistance but I ask to not be lynched tomorrow. It would be... ghastly.

Nope. I honestly don't know anything beyond the remaining baddie's identity, and one other piece of specific information that is not in any way related to the Wolf. And besides, ya really think I'd do the same mistake twice in the same game? ^^

Nope. I honestly don't know anything beyond the remaining baddie's identity, and one other piece of specific information that is not in any way related to the Wolf. And besides, ya really think I'd do the same mistake twice in the same game? ^^

AHEMMMM! Aren't you supposed to be dead? Please, nothing game related. Enough til after game. TNX.

AHEMMMM! Aren't you supposed to be dead? Please, nothing game related. Enough til after game. TNX.

Not my fault somebody tried to read into my poem something that wasn't there... -.- And I'm not sure what you're getting all "ahem" about... but to qualm your worries, this is my last post until the game's completion

Edited by DarthNoob

Not my fault somebody tried to read into my poem something that wasn't there... -.- And I'm not sure what you're getting all "ahem" about... but to qualm your worries, this is my last post until the game's completion

Hey Darth my dear noob, we usually go by a rule of after you die you can add two ghost posts in grey.:thumbsup:

edit: spelling mistakes.

Edited by crazypainter

um, what are you going to do tonight for us?

And why are Bb and I the only ones reacting to your huge announcement:huh:?

I'd just like to point out that DN could no know about the wolf anyways. As has been confirmed, the baddies used their spy on LIS night one... then DN died the following day. Meaning he could not know any other IDs. :blush:

Again. The remaining baddie should take down Unreality tonight if they want to have any chance at staying below the radar and winning this thing.

Ha funny. What was funny also was that around the time you posted a guest named Harvey popped on. Hmmm interesting. Could be nothing. But now that you've outed yourself I cant help thinking something is up. Or am I being paranoid? I am thinking that you are hinting at being the headless whatever. If we lynch you you wont kill one of the goodies by blowing up?

YAY! 3 for 3! Now I'll figure out who the last baddie is... I should know by the morning.

Edit: BTW, the remaining baddie should kill unreality before he kills you first!

I dont think there are any baddie killing roles. Am I wrong? I just looked at the roster on page one and didnt see any. Did Dm ammend the OP?

edit: I dont know what I was thinking...I dont see how my previous paranoid rant above could work. ug:duh:

Edited by crazypainter