BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

Lol BB I always love your ultimatums... I know that it didn't work last Mafia game...

Well, I think some part of it in the last game was due to the fact that everyone thought that the person writing the message was either bluffing or going to back out of their end of the deal.

Besides, I prefer not to think of this one as an ultimatum, but rather, just a choice. :P No pressure, it could only be a huge deciding factor in how this game turns out is all B))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets look at this logically: the mutant is obviously an extremely dangerous role, and can win a number of ways while normal baddies can win their way. Now since it looks like Zero is most likely to win at the momment, do we think brandonb found him? I'm thinking he's bluffing or he found a QA or a mafia. Are we feeling threatened by them at all right now? Not yet, but soon? These are some of the aspects we need to consider, although it's best to know what happened during the night, just thought I'd throw some thoughts around... :unsure:

~Kat

Lol your lawyer mind tricks will not work on me this time BrandonB!

But what about anyone else?

What should we think about Brandon's "choice" (aka The Ultimatum...?)

No mind tricks. It's a straight forward decision. Save me and get some info, or allow me to die and don't get anything. It's not like this is an issue of lynching or not lynching me. It's an issue of saving me, or saving an unknown who could also possibly be a baddie.

Well we could always just save you tonight and end up lynching you tomorrow...

Did you think of that?

I think he means if we don't lynch him, we get the info. Right? Or did I misread...

~Kat

Well we could always just save you tonight and end up lynching you tomorrow...

Did you think of that?

No, not really, I have another baddies' identity to use as a bargaining chip in exchange for my life. I figure that's how I'll be playing the rest of the game... Trying to make mutually beneficial deals with the innocents in order to survive longer and try to fulfill my nearly impossible win condition.

No, not really, I have another baddies' identity to use as a bargaining chip in exchange for my life. I figure that's how I'll be playing the rest of the game... Trying to make mutually beneficial deals with the innocents in order to survive longer and try to fulfill my nearly impossible win condition.

Lol I'm wondering why you killed the supposed Mengalabot?

Lol I'm wondering why you killed the supposed Mengalabot?

Well I obviously didn't know he was exactly the mengalabot when I decided to kill him, but I did figure he was a M4F14 or some other kind of baddie. Plus I just didn't feel like reading his confusing posts all game. We hadn't even made it through the night and it was driving me crazy, so I silenced it :P

Edited by Brandonb

Well I obviously didn't know he was exactly the mengalabot when I decided to kill him, but I did figure he was a M4F14 or some other kind of baddie. Plus I just didn't feel like reading his confusing posts all game. We hadn't even made it through the night and it was driving me crazy, so I silenced it :P

Amen to that (no offence phaze ;) )

So why are you telling us what your plan is? I mean, if we know what you're doing, we'll stop you from winning...:huh: Just kinda a bad move in my eyes

~Kat

Amen to that (no offence phaze ;) )

So why are you telling us what your plan is? I mean, if we know what you're doing, we'll stop you from winning...:huh: Just kinda a bad move in my eyes

~Kat

Hey, I've already come out with my role, so I'm in a terrible position. The way I see it, I am the SV (from Maf VI) now in this game. Except I am dependent on the innocents instead of the M4F14. I am trying to work out a mutually beneficial deal here, and it's my best move to make myself as useful to the innocents as possible so that they protect me in the night and not lynch me in the day.

Edited by Brandonb

Lol well dang, we could manipulate you and keep you all the way until the end and we could still kill you anyways...

And I'm sure you've already figured that out, so I think you're planning for us to kill each other in the lynches. I don't think we should trust you, because if we did, then you could be in complete control of who we kill everyday, which would not be good...

Lol hell I would have preferred it if phaze hadn't have been killed... That guy is freakin hilarious! Not to mention unnaturally confusing... :blink:

-Lol well dang, we could manipulate you and keep you all the way until the end and we could still kill you anyways...

-And I'm sure you've already figured that out, so I think you're planning for us to kill each other in the lynches.

-I don't think we should trust you, because if we did, then you could be in complete control of who we kill everyday, which would not be good...

-Yeah, you could. That's what I'm hoping for, it's my only chance to get a win.

-I don't expect you to kill eachother in the lynches. My value lies in my ability to help you NOT kill eachother

-I wouldn't have control over who is killed. I would just be able to cast my vote and voice my opinion like anyone else. Don't trust me if you like, I'm at the end of my rope anyway. I'm probably not going to make it through the night anyway, and the info dies with me. I just think it's better for the innocents if I die on their terms instead of by the other baddies.

Edit: Ok, well I'm off to bed. Hopefully someone will save me tonight, but if not... no big deal, I should be dead already anyways.

Which reminds me... THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME WREATH!!! I wish I could return the favor, but I'm dead :P

Edited by Brandonb

Well, I think some part of it in the last game was due to the fact that everyone thought that the person writing the message was either bluffing or going to back out of their end of the deal.

Besides, I prefer not to think of this one as an ultimatum, but rather, just a choice. :P No pressure, it could only be a huge deciding factor in how this game turns out is all B))

Uh...well, you didn't quite keep up your end...you said you would kill the first person who voted for someone besides Frost, and that was Tolecnal, but you didn't kill her...if you had, instead of hiding in your stupid little safehouse...;P

I don't want to, but yeah, it's in my best interest so that I A) Don't get picked off tonight, and B) Don't accidentally kill someone crucial to my role succeeding.

Are you saying you are a target to both evil's and good's?

Are you saying you are a target to both evil's and good's?

Yeah he kinda drew the short straw in his attempt to murder phaze cause he was getting annoying...

Brandon what have you learned from this lesson?

Don't kill people just because they're annoying!

im soo killing all the annoying people if i have a kinning role next game just cuz u said that TC

Lol well you better hope you don't get the Mimic next game cause you could end up in the same predicament that Brandon is in...

And I never got to see Tropic Thunder! I was too young to get into the movie... So I bought a ticket to another movie and tried to sneak into Tropic Thunder but that didn't work out too well... <_<

Lol well you better hope you don't get the Mimic next game cause you could end up in the same predicament that Brandon is in...

And I never got to see Tropic Thunder! I was too young to get into the movie... So I bought a ticket to another movie and tried to sneak into Tropic Thunder but that didn't work out too well... <_<

No, I'm pretty sure that Bb ended up in that predicament purely because he's Bb...XP

And you can talk about Tropic Thunder in the sign-up thread...:P

BrandonB, my vote for you was originally completely random (due to your insult against all noobs), but you look really guilty. I seriously doubt that you're the Mimic, and I don't plan on letting you control me during this game (not the way you're controlling TwoaDay). I agree with Joe's Student's line of thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon turns out to be Zero, or maybe even Mafia. His attempt to get TC taken out of the game for no apparent reason makes me think he's not a QA, but I could be wrong. I don't know. But he's definitely not an innocent. He's playing this game the same as the last one.

Will the real Mimic please stand up? Darn, too bad we don't have video to see who just got out of the chair!

Ok I don't get it.

It said onetruth was writing but the post was from Y-San? Lol that makes no sense...

But I have to go to bed now so I'll be back on around 4 which is Eastern Standard... Not sure what that correlates to in GMT or whatever...

So goodnight and good luck BB you might wanna stay in that jail cell again lol.

Lol your lawyer mind tricks will not work on me this time BrandonB!

But what about anyone else?

What should we think about Brandon's "choice" (aka The Ultimatum...?)

TC, I think we all need to stop pegging Brandon as a "Lawyer". Its gonna hurt us because of the stereotype.

First of all, Bb is NOT a lawyer or an "attorney" because he isnt in law school yet as I understand it.

And there is no pre-law major as far as I know in undergrad. So lets get off it. It ruins the idea of picturing him as a certain role

because we all think of lawyers as being evil or bad. Who knows what role he could be.

Its like assuming Kat is innocent cause her avatar is a kitty.

Ok I don't get it.

It said onetruth was writing but the post was from Y-San? Lol that makes no sense...

But I have to go to bed now so I'll be back on around 4 which is Eastern Standard... Not sure what that correlates to in GMT or whatever...

So goodnight and good luck BB you might wanna stay in that jail cell again lol.

Sorry, I usually get distracted when I'm writing a post, either because I'm at work (tsk) or I have a pair of almost 3-year olds demanding my attention. In fact, I just had to run away from the computer to figure why there was screaming. :wacko:

Point being...it may take me forever to write the simplest post.

@BrendonB you keep saying you are going to offer information for a save, and you know this and that. No one is going to believe and trust you unless you make some definite information. We wont something alongs the lines of "I know who <insert role name here> and will tell you" or " i know <insert anme>'s role".. As long as you keep avioding the finer details you dont stand a chance.