M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for Barack Obama. (not voting)

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - cannot vote

5) twoaday

6) Kat

7) Crazypainter voting for onetruth

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty - voting for onetruth

12) Dawh - voting for Taliesin

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - voting for Dusty

20) Joe's Student

So time to explain my voting here. Let's say that GC and CrazyPainter are right and onetruth is a QA (it will be difficult to ascertain the truth of this without more people revealing their roles now that she cannot talk and defend herself, since sometimes people tend to talk themselves into a corner when pressed.) Though it is by no means 100% confirmed, ThunderChicken claimed to be the Mutant and, if that's the case, now that the Mutant is dead the QAs have to achieve their secondary objective or they will die at the end of the day. This means that onetruth is dead either way at the end of the day, so I've said it before and I'll repeat it now: we have the opportunity to nail three baddies today if we can find another one to replace onetruth. I think that I've found our man.

Taliesin has been hiding in the shadows and not posting too much. I know that he is busy and in a different timezone from everyone else, but I noticed some oddities about his posts as I was looking back through the thread. First, he posts this:

Anyone have any idea why Cybernetic Droid (RX2CU) targeted Dwah? As far as I can tell Dwah had done nothing to upset anybody, and no reason for the Jailing! He hadn't accused anyone or wasn't a target, seams like other more decied people would be better to take out for they. Or do you think he took himself out ( if possible) to avoid the first days (and hardest) discussion/voting?

Its lunch at work, just having a quick catch up. Be on tonight with my vote

and shortly afterwards follows it up with this:

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

2) Mekal - voting for Nayana

3) ThunderChicken- voting for Brandonb

4) onetruth - voting for Brandonb

5) twoaday

6) Kat - voting for- Brandonb

7) Crazypainter - voting for Brandonb

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty - voting for Brandonb

12) Dawh - cannot vote

13) Clueless

14) taliesin - Dawh

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

20) Joe's Student - voting for Clueless

Quick post while on a break at work, will place my vote now.

I vote for Dawh, why? The CD has flagged him for some reason, I trust he has a good reason to take Dwah away from the discussion. So here is me seconding him.

Edit: Changed colours for Nayana

Now it may seem that I am targeting him because he targeted me earlier, but the fact of the matter is that he originally said that he saw no reason why I should have been targeted and called the CD out on it, and then he changed his mind and voted for me anyway, even though no one had provided any reason why the CD might have been suspicious of me (I still don't understand that decision, for that matter. :huh: )

This says baddie to me. It's not much to go on, but this is the best evidence that I can find without revealing too much about myself. As to which baddie role he might be, I thought that this quote could be indicative of his machinations:

Since the BioEngineer is dead, I think all our effort should go into saving "Seven". We can't afford to have Seven killed off.

What im suggesting, if there is any chance of Seven been killed off, they should make themselves known. So they are garenteed to survive the votings, and with the help of the saving roles ( we know for certain that at least 1 is still alive) through the 3 day mark (even to 5 if the game lasts long enough).

There are legitimate reasons for people to come out with their roles, but I think that anyone asking for Seven to come out should be scrutinized more closely (so I obliged myself. :P ) However, if a baddie is calling for Seven to reveal himself/herself, who might he/she be:

Zero!

This is why I am voting for Taliesin. I think that voting for onetruth is a waste of an airlock for the innocents when we can get rid of more baddies rather than double-kill the same one (sort of like the baddies did to poor TC :o:( ) If you need more proof, I can provide it, but I'll probably need help later...

here are legitimate reasons for people to come out with their roles, but I think that anyone asking for Seven to come out should be scrutinized more closely (so I obliged myself. :P )

This is why I am voting for Taliesin. I think that voting for onetruth is a waste of an airlock for the innocents when we can get rid of more baddies rather than double-kill the same one (sort of like the baddies did to poor TC :o:( ) If you need more proof, I can provide it, but I'll probably need help later...

Well, it was in the rules in the other games was that the QA target would be a non-QA. Is this still the case AI-San? Or could their objective be to lynch ANYONE (including themselves)?

If the rules still hold that they must take out a non-QA, then I think it's our safest move to lynch one of them so we don't accidentally take out their target.

I don't think you can provide more proof... I think you could possibly be the other QA ;)

I was also thinking that Seven may want to come out so that a saving role could be sure to protect him/her. But then I realized, that's one less saving role that could possibly save me B))

Well, it was in the rules in the other games was that the QA target would be a non-QA. Is this still the case AI-San? Or could their objective be to lynch ANYONE (including themselves)?

If the rules still hold that they must take out a non-QA, then I think it's our safest move to lynch one of them so we don't accidentally take out their target.

I don't think you can provide more proof... I think you could possibly be the other QA ;)

I was also thinking that Seven may want to come out so that a saving role could be sure to protect him/her. But then I realized, that's one less saving role that could possibly save me B))

The secondary target is a random innocent.

Lol...well, you are a survivor, Bb...;P

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

20) Joe's Student

So time to explain my voting here. Let's say that GC and CrazyPainter are right and onetruth is a QA (it will be difficult to ascertain the truth of this without more people revealing their roles now that she cannot talk and defend herself, since sometimes people tend to talk themselves into a corner when pressed.) Though it is by no means 100% confirmed, ThunderChicken claimed to be the Mutant and, if that's the case, now that the Mutant is dead the QAs have to achieve their secondary objective or they will die at the end of the day. This means that onetruth is dead either way at the end of the day, so I've said it before and I'll repeat it now: we have the opportunity to nail three baddies today if we can find another one to replace onetruth. I think that I've found our man.

Taliesin has been hiding in the shadows and not posting too much. I know that he is busy and in a different timezone from everyone else, but I noticed some oddities about his posts as I was looking back through the thread. First, he posts this:

Now it may seem that I am targeting him because he targeted me earlier, but the fact of the matter is that he originally said that he saw no reason why I should have been targeted and called the CD out on it, and then he changed his mind and voted for me anyway, even though no one had provided any reason why the CD might have been suspicious of me (I still don't understand that decision, for that matter. :huh: )

This says baddie to me. It's not much to go on, but this is the best evidence that I can find without revealing too much about myself. As to which baddie role he might be, I thought that this quote could be indicative of his machinations:

There are legitimate reasons for people to come out with their roles, but I think that anyone asking for Seven to come out should be scrutinized more closely (so I obliged myself. :P ) However, if a baddie is calling for Seven to reveal himself/herself, who might he/she be:

Zero!

Wow, that is...a really good point! And another thing to add to that, it seems as though onetruth is being marked as a QA, and looking back at the character page, remember that the Mad Scientist can zap people in the day, and if it's a QA, the next day it will have its particles rearranged (or something like that, a lot less messy than exploding :P) so if we go for a non QA, the mad scientist can zap onetruth (if they wish, unless there's another person who could be a QA).

~Kat

Ok... ALOT happened! Great post Y-San, can imagine why you were hinting it would be an interesting one ;) .

1) Zero kills Sinistral.. no more on that.

2) QA #2 (for simplicity - Phaze being QA #1) attacks Bb. Fails. Different QA to who attacked Bb first night (video showing QA, then the "Mom..." quote.

3) Seven attacks onetruth. First of all he takes care of a 'creature' guarding onetruth. Mutant comes interrupts attack thinking #Seven is Zero. Mutant fell out of the apartment. Seven changes targets.

4) QA #3 meets the Mimic acting as QA. Attempts to kill TC. Fails. Seven attempts to kill TC which also fails (but not really). TC leaves to be killed by Mafia shortly afterwards.

Ok so to start with the QA's:

- Phaze QA number 1.

- onetruth QA number 2, look at the night post. The QA that attacks Bb wants some sleep. onetruth when attacked by Seven is sound asleep..

-QA number 3 we know attacked TC.

Other ideas but need more time to process them lol.

As for Zero, Dawh said something i wanted to say earlier but was afraid (for some reason that i cant remember) that it would cause people to look at me as a baddie... i cant understand why i had that idea now :wacko: lol. I wonder if there's anything said by taliesin that can be lie-detected, doubt it though. Wonder why Zero went after Sinistral... hope he wasn't super important, he's almost been forgotten in the midst of the TC madness lol.

But i believe we can get rid of the QA's from the game (assuming TC is the Mutant, which i wish could confirm btw :rolleyes: ) because as we know they would have got a secondary objective to lynch an innocent, so if we lynch onetruth presuming she's a QA, she obviously wouldn't be the QA's airlocking target and therefore the QA's would fail.. if y'all follow me lol so voting for onetruth....

btw anyone not voting for onetruth has a tiny air of suspicion over them..... :D (in my eyes anyway)

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEngineer] (killed by M4F14)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

20) Joe's Student - voting for onetruth

Congrats CP!

I can assure you, I am the Mimic. I need to kill a baddie tonight, I also may need a saving role to help me out since I will probably be targeted by the remaining baddies.

I don't believe we should keep Bb alive at all by the way (hint hint Seven, Space Agent lol). I doubt he has a good idea who Zero is or who a Mafia is and therefore i believe it would be a stab in the dark from him as to who he kills, therefore making it, as there would be at most 5 baddies left (if onetruth is airlocked), more likely for him to kill an innocent. At the same time as he says he has to kill a baddie tonight, if he does that he could possibly be on the verge of winning the next night..

I accept that this could paint me possibly as a baddie for wanting Bb killed tonight, but it's not the case, it's from a fear of him winning and a fear that he would knock off an innocent which he would be more likely to do...

Am i wrong in this estimation or the one about onetruth? Its late and i'm tired, so if im missing something i wouldn't be surprised lol

:D

There is no confirmation of onetruth being a QA apart from someone claiming to be an innocent ...

The only confirmed baddy i see is Brandonb :o

So logically ... a bird in hand is worth two in a bush.

I am wondering why CD took away OT ... as onetruth cannot defend herself ... and trying to stop BB before he kills another innocent and try to take control of Affinion 7 ... so I am keeping my BIRD in hand by voting for BB

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

18) SoKrisky

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

18) SoKrisky

Fixing the roster a little. Just FYI, Ben Law, when you reply to the roster, it helps everyone else if you remove the quote tags. Otherwise they can't get the roster when they hit reply.

In response to Joe's Student, yeah, I know what this looks like, but the I think the logic is sound. And I have other sources of information; I'm just trying not to tap them if I don't have to. Like Ben Law (and I) mentioned, the only evidence we have that onetruth is a baddie is that GC says so and a couple of other people claiming that she's acting suspicious. That doesn't necessarily prove her guilt in my mind; acting suspicious could be attributed to being a noob. Brandonb is one of those accusing her; considering who he is, I'm not sure that his accusations should really carry much weight.

I'm still interested in other people's opinions who haven't said anything, but there's no rush to make a decision anyway; the day doesn't end for many hours. Let me know if you see anything wrong in my reasoning (though, of course, that would be inconceivable! B)) jk...please tell me if you see something wrong.)

Edit: fixing colors

Edited by dawh

Hey you all.

I wanted you to know that I am going to be MIA

till 5pm PST Thursday. I am not lying low.

I have to bring my step dad to a swearing in ceremony

to become a US citizen. Right now he's English.

Lucky me, I get to drive to downtown LA at 6:15am!

I hope a lot gets accomplished while I am gone.

I have a few theories I want to throw out but I am

worried that if I post them now and am not here to explain

They may be taken out of context. So please wait for me

my little pumpkins!

I am also wondering/wanting to hear some discussion from

Bagels and Frozen. Whats up with them?

have they even been participating??

Hey you all.

I wanted you to know that I am going to be MIA

till 5pm PST Thursday. I am not lying low.

I have to bring my step dad to a swearing in ceremony

to become a US citizen. Right now he's English.

Lucky me, I get to drive to downtown LA at 6:15am!

I hope a lot gets accomplished while I am gone.

I have a few theories I want to throw out but I am

worried that if I post them now and am not here to explain

They may be taken out of context. So please wait for me

my little pumpkins!

I am also wondering/wanting to hear some discussion from

Bagels and Frozen. Whats up with them?

have they even been participating??

Bagels has been replaced by Ben Law...Frozen complained earlier about my making a reference to Heroes, but I guess that's not really participating...;P

In my defense:

You have some interesting points in this paragraph, something to ponder over before the vote tomorrow.

Taliesin has been hiding in the shadows and not posting too much. I know that he is busy and in a different timezone from everyone else, but I noticed some oddities about his posts as I was looking back through the thread.

I think this is a unfair statement, I believe I have been just as active as half of the others. IS it really fair to say alone that I have posted least, and because of it I am evil? You are correct about the timezone thing, it makes it hard. When I post my point of view and try and start a discussion, there is no one around to continue and discuss views with. And when you all are discussing events, I am either at work or asleep therefore unable to take part. When I do get on next the previous discussion has been finsihed completed and everybody has moved on. Do you think It is fair to vote against someone for not living in the same country as you?

First, he posts this:

QUOTE (taliesin @ Aug 25 2008, 08:05 PM) *

Anyone have any idea why Cybernetic Droid (RX2CU) targeted Dwah? As far as I can tell Dwah had done nothing to upset anybody, and no reason for the Jailing! He hadn't accused anyone or wasn't a target, seams like other more decied people would be better to take out for they. Or do you think he took himself out ( if possible) to avoid the first days (and hardest) discussion/voting?

Its lunch at work, just having a quick catch up. Be on tonight with my vote

QUOTE (taliesin @ Aug 25 2008, 09:36 PM) *

Quick post while on a break at work, will place my vote now.

I vote for Dawh, why? The CD has flagged him for some reason, I trust he has a good reason to take Dwah away from the discussion. So here is me seconding him.

Edit: Changed colours for Nayana

Now it may seem that I am targeting him because he targeted me earlier, but the fact of the matter is that he originally said that he saw no reason why I should have been targeted and called the CD out on it, and then he changed his mind and voted for me anyway, even though no one had provided any reason why the CD might have been suspicious of me (I still don't understand that decision, for that matter. huh.gif )

You say I changed my mind, however you are wrong about this. You were my first vote, I hadn't changed my mind from anyone else. Also if I was bad, what would possess me to change my mind? Discovering Infomation, talking to Mafia? Well during the day there are no active roles on the bad side, and the Mafia cant talk.

It was the first day, I had not alot of info to go on, just the few initial ideas been thrown around the place by players. So I did the most logical thing. The CD is a confirmed goodie, so I gave him my vote, stood on his side. Are you pegging me because I stood up with a confirmed Incient Player? Doesn't that sound strange to you, I am been voted out because I sided with an incient?

QUOTE (taliesin @ Aug 26 2008, 12:29 AM) *

Since the BioEngineer is dead, I think all our effort should go into saving "Seven". We can't afford to have Seven killed off.

What im suggesting, if there is any chance of Seven been killed off, they should make themselves known. So they are garenteed to survive the votings, and with the help of the saving roles ( we know for certain that at least 1 is still alive) through the 3 day mark (even to 5 if the game lasts long enough).

There are legitimate reasons for people to come out with their roles, but I think that anyone asking for Seven to come out should be scrutinized more closely (so I obliged myself. tongue.gif )

If you read what I wrote and not what you want me to say (and yes there is a difference). I said that IF THERE WAS ANY CHANCE OF SEVEN BEEN KILLED OFF.. I said that because it would be alot better for Seven to to come out and say so and under the protection of the Medics on our team, than get killed off in a vote by us. I dont think we would ever be able to forgive ourselves for airlocking one of our inportant killers.

However, if a baddie is calling for Seven to reveal himself/herself, who might he/she be:

Spoiler for The obvious answer...:

Zero!

This is why I am voting for Taliesin. I think that voting for onetruth is a waste of an airlock for the innocents when we can get rid of more baddies rather than double-kill the same one (sort of like the baddies did to poor TC ohmy.gif sad.gif ) If you need more proof, I can provide it, but I'll probably need help later...

I would like to see what this other proof you come up with? See what else you can get by reading into my posts and trying to blind people with your lies.

People, I may not have been the most active in here, and provided reasons why, but let me asure you that Dawh's starements and theories hold no content. What I believe he to be doing is revenge for voting against him, maybe the CD was correct with his guess that him been bad, and I am a target for following his lead. Maybe he is scared that I made a "good vote", and could convince people to make the same desision. So what he has done is picked a target (me oviously) and went through all the posts looking for evidence. In doing so he has taking my statements and twisted the onlook on them and suited them for his own purpose. No once has anyone other than Dwah pointed a finger at me.

In my opion Dwah has Picked me as the target and tried to fit the evidence, and no what we all should be doing and follwing the evidence to tha target.

This is my defense to any suspisions that Dwah as aroused about me, and I encororage you all to make you own mind about the queries he has made.

Are you pegging me because I stood up with a confirmed Incient Player? Doesn't that sound strange to you, I am been voted out because I sided with an incient?

Please enlighten me about the meaning of "Incient Player" ??? Is he a baddy or an innocent ??? Or is it a typo ???

No problem :D And this is driving me crazy: Is your signature from a show called How I met your Mother? I reconize it from there <_<

I think the night post is supposed to come today, probably around noonish, or I might be completely wrong :P I think I'm seeing the downside of 36 hours instead of 24

~Kat

Edit: Added a sentence

Yes...yes it is. :P

Yes...yes it is. :P
come on SoKrisky - we can do better than reply to our signatures can't we

Twoaday, Frozen - no stealtherly sliiping under ther radar

Pls everybody enter the discussion - FanQ

L1S

Yes, you are.

When I killed phaze I was informed that "tomorrow night I would have to ability to kill and to spy." Well, there are two different baddies with two different Spy abilities. I assumed it was M4F14, and was mistaken

Oh, BTW, what was up with the QAs? One of them trying to kill me when they were orchestrated to meet up on the TC kill!?!? I'm wondering if one of them is a total Newb to the game, like SoKrisky maybe? Eh whatever

Oh come on Brandon dont be so mean :(. If i were a QA the first thing I would do is listen to you because the other QA would do the same. Not saying I am a QA.

Edited by SoKrisky

Why does everyone think I'm a baddie? Because everyone is assuming that GC is telling the truth? I'm a good girl, I am. So, basically, no one is questioning him? Didn't someone mention the danger in ASSumptions (sorry LIS)? And why pink? Isn't it obvious I prefer purple? Also...does anyone know of a copy service in Utah that will go to a location to make the copies? Finding one is keeping me from M4F14!

Is everyone else going to jump on the GC bandwagon? I'd like to hear from the more quiet players...Mekal...TwoaDay...taliesin...SoKrisky...etc

I dont think anyone is a baddy right now cause im just a "noob" (as Brandon called me :( ).

Please enlighten me about the meaning of "Incient Player" ??? Is he a baddy or an innocent ??? Or is it a typo ???

Ok.. well it was the first day, and everyone else (except a few, who had informative roles, and the mafia themselves) was just voting of random/hunches/avators strange eyes.

I was trying who to place my vote for, when the Cybernetic Droid (RX2CU) made his/her move. The Cybernetic Droid (RX2CU) role is a on the incients team, so logically instead of voting against a hunch or randomally. I placed my vote against Dwah, the same player that the Cybernetic Droid (RX2CU) was targeting.

I was voting along with a CONFIRMED INCIENT player, and in my view of the situatuin, logically the smartest move I could make.

NORMALLY DAYS RUN 36 HOURS FROM THE NIGHT POST 7pm gmt (1am PST) ADD 36 hrs = 1pm Zulu/-YS4N time tomorrow

Y-S4N will confirm I guess/hope

Thanks Ill place my vote tomorrow at work. (0000 UTC)

However I am thinking about voting for Bagels but we will see how the cookie crumbles.

Edited by taliesin