BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

I'm going to change my vote to Kat. I just have this feeling, and anyway it's not enough to lynch.

1.Izzy - voting for Kat

2.GMaster479 - voting for Clozo

3. JarZe - Stuck in a lane somewhere

4.Sayalzah- voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

7.Ictinike voting for - Clozo

8.Marth voting for - Sayalzah

9.Clozobozo

10.Music voting for - Clozo

11.Crazypainter voting for - Clozo

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster - voting for Kat

14.Brandonb

15.Kat - voting for Rihanna

16.Rihanna - voting for Clozo

Edited by sayalzah

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-splutters-

Oh what joy it is to have a bandwagon onto your name whilst you enjoy a nice long sleep in >.<

I wouldn't go voting for me as I hold valuable information that will help us goodies win. (Wait that just sounds like a newbie defence :|)

But yes the above post is true. I also wouldn't go voting for me if you dont want anymore information.

Blegh, this cough makes my head all stuffy >.< I might go have another sleep and hope my voice comes back..

Okay, whoa there o.O Sayalza? What was that? Discreetly trying to add a vote to my end, hoping someone'll add on perhaps? Maybe you don't want Clozo to die? But the real question is; is it because you know she's good, or you're both bad? Or am I being really paranoid? I swear it's been months since I've mafia-ed ^^; It's probably built up paranoia XDD

Anyway, I'm sorry Clozo, I'm not sure what to think of you o.O *Except for my above hypothesis about Sayalza and you* But if another vote stacks onto me I'm sorry but I'll have no choice but to save my tail *strokes fox tail* And to think this is Day 2 o.+

1.Izzy - voting for Clozo

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

...It only seems like I'm bandwagoning because everyone else pretty much had a vote for Clozo to begin with, but tbh, I'd change my vote to pretty much anyone if that was their defense. Typical noob defense, which we know Clozo is not. If I read that right, you also sorta threatened us? "Get those votes of me or I won't help you." is how I took the second sentence. *shrugs* Help us.

Hey, note to all goodies: If you end up getting lynched, don't go with the whole "omg i r sooo pisssed, u guys suuuuck, graaah, morons" attitude. It happens, hopefully you guys are mature enough, but it happens. Tell us what you know before the timer goes off. It'll help in the long run. :)

...It only seems like I'm bandwagoning because everyone else pretty much had a vote for Clozo to begin with, but tbh, I'd change my vote to pretty much anyone if that was their defense. Typical noob defense, which we know Clozo is not. If I read that right, you also sorta threatened us? "Get those votes of me or I won't help you." is how I took the second sentence. *shrugs* Help us.

Haha well If I'm dead how am I meant to give you the information? So no, it wasn't threatening in anyway.

I have a feeling no-one shall listen to me,but I am not 'giving myself up here' as I am no baddie.

But I know for certain one player to trust, and they are voting for me.. :S

I meant if that it's like ten minutes before the end of the day, and you have a whole bunch of votes on you that can't possibly change in time, and you actually are a goodie even if no one believes you, tell us that in those 10 mins, because we'll believe you afterwards (while feeling like morons ourselves) but at least we have something new to go on. :)

Game ended 4 hrs ago, No votes = vote for self by default

post in process - sorry that Cyber Phantom must be influencing my comp!

Mystery Inc have BTSC

The Monsters and Ghouls are not allowed to post in the thread till next lynch :)

Difficult situation for me.. So I'll expain the votes as below Clozo checked this with me and did not get back to post, if she had been in time this may have turned or not IDK Some things will be come clear today or later in the game.

1.Izzy - voting for Clozo

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo - voting for Rihanna > Kat

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb - votefor Brandonb

Thats how it ended. as I said it will become clear eventually.

I want my.....

Clozobozo woke up that morning totally stunned and without thinking, shot out her house and shouted "RIHANNA! - What? I don't even know why I said that I mean Kat". Clozo was confused. "What are you all doing here outside my house?" The gang rushed after her and Clozo ran back inside. There was a struggle to close the door but they forced there way in; she ran upstairs as the manic crowed gave chase....

They burst into her bedroom just to see one sole of her bare feet disapear outside at the top of the window. Clozo was making her way up on to the roof and hoping to make her escape via another roof. All were screaming and shouting as Clozo almost slipped on the dank tiles after a night of rain. She wasn't feeling lucky and hoped this was one of those nightmares that you wake up screaming from in clammy cold sweat...

"I have done nothing but tried my best to help my Ghoul friends, and I know I should have woke earlier to sort things out, but if you gave me more time I can help". "Sounds like a save my skin cop out" shouted someone from the crowd. Clozo then looked deseperation in the face, saw a chance to jump over to a neighbours tree, leapt and perfectly latched on to a branch. Unfortunately the tree had suffered from infestation and was wrotting from the inside. The branch gave way and Clozo bumped to the ground; first her back crunched onto the path, followed imdeitately by her head which craked open. Clozo was pretty, now she was prety ugly as she gasped and gasped...As she laid their gasoing her body began to change, fist becoming thin and her face becoming more and more bony as her flesh began to dissapear...

"I have, *gasp gasp*, I have some, *gasp*, clues *gasp*!" Opening her hand a piece of paper fell out as she breathed no more and turned into the Mummy!

Jarze, after a night stuck in the lane and grateful for the food he had grabbed last night, returned just in time to take the glory of picking up the papers which everyone took a peek at.

~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~ ~~ ~a~~~~~~~: ~i~ C~~~iti~~ - ~i~~ t~~ C~~~~ ~~a~t~~ ~~ T~~ T~~~~a~~ ~~~t G~~~t, ~~ ~~ t~~ ~a~t ~a~ ~ta~~i~g.

*A~i~it~: ~~c~~it~ a ~i~i~~ ~~~ ~ig~t~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~ t~ t~~ ~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~.

*A~i~it~: ~~~~~ ~i~ ~i~i~~ t~ ~~ t~~ ~a~ta~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~i~~i~g ~~ ~~~~ ~ig~t~.

*~i~ ~i~i~~ t~~~ ~~t~~~~ ~it~ a~~~~ia ~~t ~~t~~ a~ ~~ ~a~ i~~t~~ct~~ t~at ~a~ ~~~~ a~~ ca~ ~~t ~~~~~~~~ (~~~~a~), a~~ ~~tai~~ ~~ ~~~ t~~i~ c~~~~~~~~ t~ ~~t~.*I~ t~~ ~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~ i~ ~i~~~~, ~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~~ i~ ~i~ ~a~t ~i~i~~, ~~t ~i~~ t~~ t~i~~ ti~~

*A ~~tt~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~ ~a~ ~~~~ a~~ ~ac~ ti~~ ~~ i~ ta~g~t~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~t~ at ~~~ ~~ ~a~; i.~. t~~ ~~t~~ gi~~ t~~ ~~tt~~~, t~~ ~ig~t acti~~~ gi~~ t~~ ~~tt~~~.

Reminder: The above is for teams or individuals to solve, it is not to be discussed and solved in the thread. Regard it as your own personal and confidential find please.

1.Izzy

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Day Zero

Riaranor - Daphney

Night One

DudleyDude - Mystery Inc victim

Jarze - stuck in a lane somewhere

Day One

Clozobozo - Mummy

PM your actions no later than 29 hours from now! I can't post early so take your time, look at the clues too. Or just send your action when ready but in time.

I'm sure the story has typos, hopefully not the clues.

Reminder: Mystery Inc have reagtherd and have BTSC

Reminder: Monsters and Ghouls must not post in the thread till D2

Thanks for playing Clozo - Enjoy the ghost popcorn and pop with the others.

The dead are welcome to pm with the puzzle solution, but not part of it please.

Good luck everyone.

Game ended 4 hrs ago, No votes = vote for self by default

post in process - sorry that Cyber Phantom must be influencing my comp!

Mystery Inc have BTSC

The Monsters and Ghouls are not allowed to post in the thread till next lynch smile.gif

Game over already??? If there are certain people who can't post at this time, then that will reveal who they are by not posting. If I'm wrong then explain please.

I'll be at work all day so I doubt having access to internet. BBLwacko.gif

Not game over - day over sorry, rushing between network failure

But the thread is only for asking questions like this that is not regarded as night planning - even though the other group can see it. You have to get more out of your lynch time talk and night go out on your own and do what you gotta do - just like in the party/parlour game version. So my iseas are not original, it;s the original rules - I thought it added an element to these games too

To clarify the code - I have tried to use american spelling and software to insert the letters, which has some characters it does not like, so it should be pretty accurate - just a disclaimer in case it has LISdexia :).

Night two ...

Into The Night...

Mystery Inc. has gathered for a mind meld and made and came up with a plan; then split and went their seperate ways as per usual. Fred took the Mystery Machine and drove off to the east side of town while Velma grabbed her palm top (OkeyCokey 9000i with all the nobs and functions), and strode off towards the west side of town; while Shaggy and Scooby would go to the High street and search more eating establishments.....

Stick Up!

The Tar monster, a sort of cylops with a large green eye, lied in wait for a victim. He felt the steps through seismic ability coming towards him. Around the corner walked Izzy; her footseps turning to foot stuck. "Grrrrr!!!" fumed Izzy, "This stuff is super viscose", I'm gonna have some real trouble getting out of this". Trying as hard as she could there was no way she would do it anytime soon....

Frightening Lightning

Framm had seen and heared some strange flickering and flashing over by the old powerstation and out of curiosity, decided to check it out. Once there he could see that some wires had been removed form their usual fixing and replaced onto a glowing and flaring energy type entity, Sneaking up to it Framm wanted to know if it was his ghosty ffiends. Coud it be the Cyber Phantom or the 10'000 Volt Ghost or even something else. As his head poked out from the wall, a bolt of lightning shot into his body and burnt him in an instant to a crisp. 10,000 Volt Ghost did not care or even flinch.

Bling It On!

Fred, thinking mostly about Daphney, came up with nothing, jumped in the Mystery Machine and sped off back to Mystery Inc.'s base. Whilest heading there he caught a glimpse of someone comming out the old art gallery rather late. As he sped towards the curios figure in a red coat, he could just make out the glimmering shape of a cutlas being held by the ghosts side. Fred hit a large red button and a dozen flashing lights switched on and off and at the same time music blared out loudly. A satelite dish on top of the Mystery Machine pointed towards the ghost and ZAP! It disappered for good. Crazypainter had bit the dust, or turned into it and reformed in the underworld.....

Votes in by 10 am 11th Nov (9am GMT)

1.Izzy - stuck in tar monsters grip

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

Day Zero

Riaranor - Daphney

Night One

DudleyDude - Mystery Inc victim

Jarze - stuck in a lane somewhere

Day One

Clozobozo - Mummy

Night Two

Framm - Fried by 10,000 VG

Crazypainter - Mystery inc attack

Sorry folks, thanks for playing - no ghost posts please, but catch up by PM or after the game if you want.

REMINDER: no votes are votes for yourself.

Izzy can not vote or be voted for!

Edited by Lost in space

2 more clues found were Z and U.

~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~ ~~ ~a~~~~~~~: ~i~ C~~~iti~~ - ~i~~ t~~ C~~~~ ~~a~t~~ ~~ T~~ T~~u~a~~ ~~~t G~~~t, ~~ ~~ t~~ ~a~t ~a~ ~ta~~i~g.

*A~i~it~: ~~c~uit~ a ~i~i~~ ~~~ ~ig~t~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~ t~ t~~ ~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~.

*A~i~it~: ~~~~~ ~i~ ~i~i~~ t~ ~~ t~~ ~a~ta~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~i~~i~g ~~ ~~~~ ~ig~t~.

*~i~ ~i~i~~ t~~~ ~~tu~~~ ~it~ a~~~~ia ~ut ~~t~~ a~ ~~ ~a~ i~~t~uct~~ t~at ~a~ ~~~~ a~~ ca~ ~~t ~~~~~~~~ (~~~~a~), a~~ ~~tai~~ ~~ ~~~ t~~i~ c~~~~~~~~ t~ ~~t~.

*I~ t~~ ~~a~~~~~ ~~~~~~a~ i~ ~i~~~~, ~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~~ i~ ~i~ ~a~t ~i~i~~, ~ut ~i~~ t~~ t~i~~ ti~~.

*A ~~tt~~ i~ ~~~~a~~~ ~a~ z~~~ a~~ ~ac~ ti~~ ~~ i~ ta~g~t~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~t~ at ~~~ ~~ ~a~; i.~. t~~ ~~t~~ gi~~ t~~ ~~tt~~~, t~~ ~ig~t acti~~~ gi~~ t~~ ~~tt~~~.

Not an easy solve yet I think

REMINDER: Please treat this as your won confidential information and not decuss here. Thanks

2.GMaster479

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah-voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

I have my suspicions, and they are well-founded.

edit:added timer

Edited by sayalzah

2.GMaster479 -voting for Kat

3. JarZe

4.Sayalzah -voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

I want revenge against whoever blocked me and I want to hear from Kat I was weary of her defense before

3. JarZe - Voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

13.akaslickster

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

I don't have that much information, so I'm trusting Sayalzah here... Hope I don't regret it.

timer

Roster:

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

I voted for her last time. Let's just read what she has to type before we all bandwagon, eh.blink.gif

Aw now come on Kat...Gonna need a bit more than that from you... :dry:

timer

Roster:

2.GMaster479 - voting for Kat

4.Sayalzah-voting for Kat

5.DudleyDude

6.Framm

7.Ictinike

8.Marth - voting for Kat

9.Clozobozo

10.Music

11.Crazypainter

12.Riranor

14.Brandonb

15.Kat

16.Rihanna

There is only 1 goodie role that shouldn't of acted last night that makes sense. Therefore is there anyone who can refute that claim? Otherwise Kat is a goner

Well if that's the case, then Kat is a goner anyways (the RID will take her down after today).

So from what I can tell...

1) we can let her live and move on, and if she lives through the night then we know she is bad and we can lynch her tomorrow.

2) we can lynch her today, and if she is bad then that cool, and if she is good then all we have done is given the baddies an additional RID chance tonight.

Well if that's the case, then Kat is a goner anyways (the RID will take her down after today).

So from what I can tell...

1) we can let her live and move on, and if she lives through the night then we know she is bad and we can lynch her tomorrow.

2) we can lynch her today, and if she is bad then that cool, and if she is good then all we have done is given the baddies an additional RID chance tonight.

I like option 2 for now. Waiting for more from Kat and others

Sorry guys, I can only post so much before I had to leave for school... And just because I could have acted last night doesn't mean I did :ph34r: Look you can lynch me all you want but it won't get you anywhere *shrugs* If I was a baddie do you really think I've have such a big bandwaggon without reason? o.O Logic please. Dang one of those secret tags would have been useful earlier...too bad BD doesn't have them ^^ I'm fond of leaving clues, had to think of a more creative approach this time. Maybe you'll find it?