BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Scooby Doo Mafia

Don't forget that the baddies have a RID kill. Which is why it's crucial that NO ONE outs themselves, even in the sake of a defene. Judging from the tar monster thing, the RID is probably unstoppable.

Also, woah there Sayalzah.. you voting for GMaster totally just made me lose everything I thought I had figured out about this game. 0.o I'm hoping it's some strategy, and not that I'm dead wrong about you. ..'Cos.. just a bit suspicious, considering only three people have the ability to spy (two of them baddies) and you pinned Kat as the indy. 2/3 chance you're bad, and.. I think voting for GMaster just confirmed that. (Again, unless it's some strategy, and not a serious vote...)

That sounds suspiciously like a baddie defending another, but I won't jump to conclusions yet.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Izzy, why would I be an indie? I was the one who started up the Kat lynching.

Hmm...He makes a good point that he's the one that started the process of voting for Kat...I think you're jumping in on saving a friend maybe? For now my vote is going to you, Izzy. Let's here what you've got to say.

1.Izzy - voting for Sayalzah

2.GMaster479 - voting for JarZe

3. JarZe -

4.Sayalzah - voting for akaslickster

7.Ictinike

8.Marth - Voting for Izzy

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

Not that I have any information on who you are or whatsoever, it's just that I'd like to hear what you gotta say...

I have to say that I have my doubts about slick too... Oh and remember Sayalzah, just because you started the Kat lynch doesn't make you 100% good... ;)

Guys, if we don't get talking it will only benefit the baddies so inactivity here will hurt us badly. If you have something to say, say it... Don't wait until we got 5 minutes before the day ends...

2.GMaster479 - voting for JarZe

3. JarZe - Voting for Izzy

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster

16.Rihanna

Okay, remember during one of the days Sayalzah voted for Kat and Gmaster immediately decided to trust him? Turns out Kat was the indy, which Sayalzah had to have known, meaning Sayalzah can probably spy. There are three spying roles: Fred, Velma, and Sarah Ravencloth. So, just based on that, there's a 2/3 chance Sayalzah is a baddie. Now, because of Gmaster's immediate trust, it's possible (I could be completely wrong) that some BTSC was going on there. It's possible that Kat recruited Sayalzah and had him lynch Kat to throw the suspicion off of him. In other words, they hoped no one would solve the riddle, and that when someone finally did, their plan, and the defense of "Dude, I'm innocent, I lynched the indy, remember?" would ensure an independent win. Assuming that fails, they still have another try.

I'm not defending Gmaster. I'm pointing out why it is highly probable that Sayalzah is a baddie or the new independent.

Okay, remember during one of the days Sayalzah voted for Kat and Gmaster immediately decided to trust him? Turns out Kat was the indy, which Sayalzah had to have known, meaning Sayalzah can probably spy. There are three spying roles: Fred, Velma, and Sarah Ravencloth. So, just based on that, there's a 2/3 chance Sayalzah is a baddie. Now, because of Gmaster's immediate trust, it's possible (I could be completely wrong) that some BTSC was going on there. It's possible that Kat recruited Sayalzah and had him lynch Kat to throw the suspicion off of him. In other words, they hoped no one would solve the riddle, and that when someone finally did, their plan, and the defense of "Dude, I'm innocent, I lynched the indy, remember?" would ensure an independent win. Assuming that fails, they still have another try.

I'm not defending Gmaster. I'm pointing out why it is highly probable that Sayalzah is a baddie or the new independent.

Dude, guys, if I've realized this, don't you think the baddies would have by now too and RID killed Sayalzah? He's definitely a baddie (or indy). I can't really make it any more clearer.

Hmmm, well your theory is intriguing Izzy. I felt that my trust in Sayalzah was well founded based on his post and It is hard not to trust him. I'm keeping my vote the same only because I'm now torn between voting for Izzy or sayalzah.

Why do you assume that I have to be either a baddie or Sarah Ravencroft? I could also be the Ghost Clown, Black Knight, or even someone who's smart enough to have figured it out with my(other) role.

I was suspicious of GMaster too. I thought that he was a baddie who wanted the indie gone as well. That's one of the reasons I voted for him.

And assuming i am an indie, do you really think that we would have made such an elaborate plan, only to make such a stupid mistake like that?

Edited by sayalzah

Finding out Kat's abilities wouldn't necessarily have pinned her as the indy. Seeing what Kat did (ie, killing someone) would have left far too many goodie options open for you to have attacked her like that. Black Night is out. Ghost Clown is possible, but I'm seriously doubting it. ;)

*shrugs* It's not really a special plan. Nothing that hasn't been done in prior mafias, though sacrifices are generally made on the baddie team, but because of the unusual independent role, it applies. So yeah, I think you did it.

Finding out Kat's abilities wouldn't necessarily have pinned her as the indy. Seeing what Kat did (ie, killing someone) would have left far too many goodie options open for you to have attacked her like that. Black Night is out. Ghost Clown is possible, but I'm seriously doubting it. ;)

*shrugs* It's not really a special plan. Nothing that hasn't been done in prior mafias, though sacrifices are generally made on the baddie team, but because of the unusual independent role, it applies. So yeah, I think you did it.

What if I saw her recruiting someone? Then it would be kind of obvious as to her role. And I don't believe that she actually killed someone in any of the nights.

I could be any (well...most) of the other goodie roles as well. I'm not going to go outing myself yet, but maybe when it's too hopeless i will..

Also you are borderline metagaming there with that post.

Right. So, basically, what I'm going to assume is that pretty much anything you say you've possibly done, like seeing her recruiting, didn't actually happen because it's too specific to be incorporated into your post if it was true. In that sense, you essentially out yourself, which you seem adamantly against, for understandable reasons. What I see your post as is an attempt to draw attention away from your real role. I was honestly convinced you were Sarah for a while, and then the thought of you being a baddie tempted me, just because of the statistics. You seem like a genuinely intelligent person. The minion-killing-indy plan just seems like the sort of trick I could see you or Kat trying to pull off to ensure a win. *shrugs* I could be dead wrong and the Mafia paranoia is getting to me ( :wacko: ), but... *shrugs* It makes sense to me.

Right. So, basically, what I'm going to assume is that pretty much anything you say you've possibly done, like seeing her recruiting, didn't actually happen because it's too specific to be incorporated into your post if it was true. In that sense, you essentially out yourself, which you seem adamantly against, for understandable reasons. What I see your post as is an attempt to draw attention away from your real role. I was honestly convinced you were Sarah for a while, and then the thought of you being a baddie tempted me, just because of the statistics. You seem like a genuinely intelligent person. The minion-killing-indy plan just seems like the sort of trick I could see you or Kat trying to pull off to ensure a win. *shrugs* I could be dead wrong and the Mafia paranoia is getting to me ( wacko.gif ), but... *shrugs* It makes sense to me.

Then, I will not be changing my vote for that reason. Sounds plausible.cool.gif

1. Sorry I've been gone, busy busy night.

To quote clozo from another game "Reverse psychology doesn't always work my friend"

2. I'm fairly certain I said that in Halloween Mafia... About you...

*prods people* Vooooote.

Yeah seriously, there's like 7 hours left.

Izzy, i think you are a goodie, and I don't want you to get lynched. However, I could be wrong, so I'm considering changing it to you. I really don't want the votes tied right now. But maybe it would be a good thing, because we get to skip the night.

After all the catching up I can say that Izzy's idea is a possibility, but... I'd still like to hear from you Izzy so my vote remains, I'm quite sure that sayalzah will still get plenty of votes from the remaining players.

Honestly, I won't be able to get back on until after the lynch, so I don't want to screw up the votes with one I won't be able to change. In fact I'll probably have to hop off after this post... Sorry for not being of more help to you guys :blush:

edit: color

Edited by music_luvr95

2.GMaster479 - voting for Sayalzah

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster -voting for Sayalzah

16.Rihanna

I have made my decision and I'm going with sayalzah being the bad one. sayalzah came out way too quickly with Kat and I think he had knowledge that he was safe because from there he could be easily RIDed. I am giving sayalzah enough credit not to go out and blatantly give up his role by doing that to believe he is a baddie.

Edited by Gmaster479

I am going to change my vote to Izzy to (possibly) save myself. I am a goodie (obviously I am going to say that), but not so sure about Izzy. I know that a lot of people will bandwagon on my name, so that chance is very small. Before I get lynched, I will out myself and information that the goodies can use.

2.GMaster479 - voting for Sayalzah

4.Sayalzah - Voting for Izzy

7.Ictinike

10.Music

13.akaslickster -voting for Sayalzah

16.Rihanna