BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Many breakfasts ago, the dentist used his pineapple to fly the British coin to Atlantis but only made the purple cry. The pit bull ended up brawling with the chimichanga and the newspaper went to his unicorn. Unfortunately the roller coaster only had two keys that started tickling him. The scissors then scolded that pears weren't invented then. In the end, the football cartwheeled over the left shoe. :lol:

Edited by Vipe195

A man once told me, "I shot a panther in my pajamas this morning.What he was doing wearing my pajamas, i don't know."

I then replied with, "It was the pineapples fault!!!! Have the potato tell you the turtles life story... then you'll understand."

:duh:

When can a monkey eat chick peas on one foot?

When the sky turns orange in a panther's third nostril! Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention the monkey was wearing green mice on a Flurpilday......

Oh, and Johnny Depp was there with his two best bananas!

(Wow! I need to get a life. :P )

Naw, but we all cool here.

wHY DID THE CATBury the spoon in the moON?

BANANAS!

:mellow:

EDIT:

Warning- By the time you finish reading this, you will have been dyed blue. If you wish to prevent this from happening, then stop reading right now. Seriously, I am going to be dyed red before even finishing this paragraph, and I will come and dye everyone that reads it. So if you don’t want me to dye you green, then stop reading right now. I mean it. Stop. Now. Seriously. Stop it. Okay fine, keep reading.

Edited by OmegaScales

The paladins had to decide, for the apple with the most bleach would be crowned Miss fairy princess universe of the country of Belarus., For it was the crispy peach, in disguise of Marmalade, rose from the competition, and with a perilous bite of the red deliciouso, she screamed to the 3rd extent of dementia "Murder she wrote"! With the impenetrable truth, these words were written on her many scalps to deliver the message of Good Friday. And that's why the eggs gave birth to bunny of poop.