Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

• Please log in to reply
708 replies to this topic

#481 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

let's just say I would have been mad.

No worries, you still will be ;)

#482 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:57 AM

Yes, well, I keep being informed of unwritten rules, so, let's just say I would have been mad.

Writing out every possible scenario in the game rules would be impossible and/or unreadable. <_< Try it for yourself. There are bound to be paths crossed that the rules don't fully account for. If you're referring to the secret abilities, then that was all mentioned before the game began, one of which you have and haven't put to much use.

I've been way busy since the night ended yesterday, but I'm back now. And since there's no mystery about me anymore, I'd like to set the record straight. The only reason I had Impervious killed is because I felt the game was getting a little boring, and I decided to shake things up a bit. I'd also like to add that this past night was a little uneventful and boring. However, if I get recruited I may have to start playing more conservatively.

Well, you could always quit. I think I am. I'm getting bored too actually. The baddies have basically given up since they lost Impervious. They have plenty of people and power, so I don't get it. I'm going to postpone the game for a while, maybe forever. It's lost a lot of participation. Only a few people are actually still taking much time to play. Peace out...

#483 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:05 AM

Itachi, let the game continue please! We have not given up, it's just a bit unfortunate that a few players on our side have been unable to participate actively due to real life situations, I think.
EDIT: Last night didn't go exactly as planned for the Achaeans, we maybe able to do that again. :P

#484 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

if we're still playing:

Day 6: Boring

Everyone kept bickering about what would happen to Odysseus if he was Sacrificed, all the while forgetting Calchus had a Secret Ability. GC found himself traveling across the River Styx and powerless for the Night (again).

---

1) SomeGuy [Monster]
2) Impervious [Olympian] -DEAD
3) LIS - DEAD
4) GC [Monster]
5) Prof. T
6) dawh -DEAD
7) Kat [Human]
8) Bb
9) RMZ -DEAD
10) ST
11) Artificial I
12) Riranor
13) JS
14) Randro
15) twin bro
16) IDNE
17) crazypainter

It's Night 7 if people are still playing. Powerplay for whoever you need to (about half the roster now I think)

#485 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:12 AM

Well, totally unexpected! Just as well, I guess. :P

#486 Artificial I

Artificial I

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:02 AM

Well, you could always quit. I think I am. I'm getting bored too actually. The baddies have basically given up since they lost Impervious. They have plenty of people and power, so I don't get it. I'm going to postpone the game for a while, maybe forever. It's lost a lot of participation. Only a few people are actually still taking much time to play. Peace out...

Hold on, don't cancel the game. I made that post to try and rile some people up. It's still more fun than working during the day.

#487 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

Hold on, don't cancel the game. I made that post to try and rile some people up. It's still more fun than working during the day.

you only succeeded in riling the dead <_<

#488 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

tough talk from a guy with 2 strikes against him. B))

Waiting for the third and final strike......if you can. :P

#489 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

I hope the game goes on Itachi. It's been great fun playing so far and as I am going to be on the winning side I would not like the game to come to an end at this stage.

I am sure AI made that comment to annoy us, but be assured Hermes we are not. :P But really I think he just wants to be in a BTSC group and is thinking that he's missing out on all the action.

#490 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

I hope the game goes on Itachi. It's been great fun playing so far and as I am going to be on the winning side I would not like the game to come to an end at this stage.

I am sure AI made that comment to annoy us, but be assured Hermes we are not. :P But really I think he just wants to be in a BTSC group and is thinking that he's missing out on all the action.

Sure, I'll continue the game since a few people want to keep going. However there are, for whatever reasons, many inactives. That's the cause of the frustration on my part. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just fact and that puts a damper on the whole experience IMO. But as I said, we'll keep playing and I'm sure it will still be fun. :D The 2 team aspect makes powerplaying much less of a problem, so it's all good really. And the way things are right now, there's still plenty of hope for each team, so watching it play out should be interesting. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users