Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Things you learn from tv/movies

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#51 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

If someone wears a red shirt, they will die. (Yes. I'm a Trekkie.)

Edited by Blablah99, 18 June 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#52 RainThinker

RainThinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

If someone wears a red shirt, they will die. (Yes. I'm a Trekkie.)

Sadly, no one knows this newly-deceased person's name, and they remain anonymous forever.

#53 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:08 PM

-The dorky best friend of the hero is always obssessed with he/she and makes many "suddle" advances, yet the hero never notices.

-The incredibly crude(yet sensitive :blink: )guy always wins the heart of the prude.

-The man/woman who is engaged realizes they are madly in love with another while at the same time realizes every single flaw of their fiance........the DAY of the wedding

-FINALLY, when the villain has the hero surrounded with no way out, instead of simply telling the masses of armed bad guys to shoot at the hero, the villain says, "WAIT! He is mine." then a fight to the death(well, to the villain's death). YAY HERO!!

#54 filly678

filly678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

I laughed so hard at these.
Unfortunately, I don't have any because I spend so much time on the computer.

#55 harvey45

harvey45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:11 AM

There is an inverse relationship between the quantity and power of your enemy. The more there are, the easier it is to beat them individually.

#56 G3HR1G

G3HR1G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:51 AM

no matter how fast your run and how slow the deranged killer behind you runs he will always be the same distance behind you, and no matter how far away he is he will always catch up.

the bad guy is always the person you least expect.

no matter what the situation is you always find an exit or the tools to make one.

the bad guy always lives

there is alway a idiot.(not the usual 3 or 4).

Edited by G3HR1G, 09 July 2010 - 03:52 AM.

#57 pokeman3

pokeman3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:55 AM

When fighting the bad guy with insane skills, after realizing the power of frendship or something, the bad guy's skill level will drop to half of yours.

#58 Blablah99

Blablah99

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

The minor character that dies in the beginning of the movie will have last words that mean absolutely nothing at the moment, but are really the key to defeating the villain.

If you are calling somebody, the phone must ring at least three times before somebody picks it up.

#59 filly678

filly678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

If a character says, "I'm going home," that person will die/every other character assumes that the first character is dying.

#60 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Notice how in slasher movies, they always start off with large amount of characters so they can kill them all off. And if some one's name is not mentioned, or only their first name, that means they will also be killed off. And IMPORTANT: The characters NEVER stop to go to the bathroom!

Edited by NickFleming, 26 July 2010 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users