Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note Mafia

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#41 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:33 AM

Just woke up, expecting to read tons of discussion and here I only get to read 2 pages of discussion?
I am voting for the Prof. because he is known to place his vote after a good deal of thinking and planning. But this time has started the voting process, which in itself is not unusual but the Prof. starting it doesn't bode well for me. Sorry Prof. you may have started the voting with good intentions but my vote goes for you at the moment.
P.S. I do not want to state an excuse, but the fact is I will be in college for the next 8 hrs. or so. So if you folks choose to vote me off, I will be unable to defend myself. Hope we get a DNH today.

Shinigami King: Y
Roster:
1) Dawh - voting for itachi
2) Prof. Templeton - voting for Brandonb
3) Sinistral
4) Cherry Lane
5) Grey Cells - voting for Prof. Templeton
6) Itachi-san
7) Brandonb - voting for Prof. Templeton
8) Joe's Student
9) Rene83
10) Woon
11) FoolontheHill
12) Ben Law - voting for Joe's Student

EDIT: Spacing

#42 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:38 AM

Btw I'm not trying to cast suspicion on PT exactly, but you all know when you read something and just think, "there's something about that post I can't quite put my finger on". Well it was one of those just...

:mellow:

Same thoughts here. But the question is which faction do you belong to? :P

#43 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:38 AM

Hmm... I'm trying to figure out if you deliberately misinterpreted my statement as a jab at Itachi, or if it was just an honest mistake.

NVM, I think it's pretty clear that I was not implicating him, but almost defending him from the post's mention of his name.

You're high on my radar PT... actually, since I have nothing else on anyone else... you are my #1.

I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were throwing out a warning about Itachi. I agree that it's a cliche move and that's way I don't suspect him. Everyone hasn't been forth-coming with anything useful and yours was the first post that I thought might contain hidden villain messages. I was probably too eager. It seemed like you were implying that Light's actions were "Itachi-like" but I can see now you were more careful in your wording. Since I don't believe I've given anyone reason to suspect I'm a baddie, your statement that I'm on your radar doesn't make sense to me. Voting for me without giving any sort of additional information but solely because I choose to vote for you doesn't calm me any. In fact I'm feeling better about what started out as a guess just too get the ball rolling. My vote stays as is for now unless something better or more info comes along.

#44 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

Let me clear some things up. I started the voting because no one else would. I picked Bd for trivial reasons, but I'm starting to think it not such a bad idea. I'm only trying to do what L instructed, be active. I feel others are playing into the hands of the DNH without realizing it. Believe that the Task Force will be without a key player if I'm gone.

#45 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:49 AM

Voting for me without giving any sort of additional information but solely because I choose to vote for you doesn't calm me any. In fact I'm feeling better about what started out as a guess just too get the ball rolling.

That's fine. I did try to say that I was voting for you because (given my quoted statement) you must have deliberately misinterpreted my statement. That's why I did, and will hold vote for you today.

Edit: BTW, I think I would like to have an apple tonight. I feel that Ryuk may want to kill me tonight as revenge for my earlier suggestion :P

Edited by Brandonb, 23 October 2008 - 01:51 AM.

#46 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:55 AM

Because of Yoruichi's recent post I'm going to vote sooner than I thought I would but it's better that I do...

So yeah PT gets it. I don't want to seem to be jumping on the band wagon, because I'm not. I already was a bit funny on PT before GC's voiced his thoughts (I must say I'm a tad suspicious now of GC though.. ah godammit I'm confused :huh: ). I also don't want to seem to be hounding PT, but his 2nd last post added to my suspicion. He tried to explain and justify his quick vote in an odd way. Not making much sense here I know.

Roster:
3) Sinistral
4) Cherry Lane
6) Itachi-san
8) Joe's Student - voting for Prof. Templeton
9) Rene83
10) Woon
11) FoolontheHill

Edit: I'm not trying to lead a lynch against PT. My reasons for voting this way are more to do with feeling than fact so if I'm wrong I will hold my hands up.

Edited by Joe's Student, 23 October 2008 - 01:59 AM.

#47 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

Being Randomizing for Day 1

Roster:
3) Sinistral
4) Cherry Lane
6) Itachi-san
9) Rene83
10) Woon -voting for FoolontheHill
11) FoolontheHill

Reason: Always start with your neighbours. :D

#48 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

Well well, JS is now on, now to the next inactive one and I think it is FOTH.

**Btw BenLaw thanks for giving me that lovely pink colour ;), was just waiting for something I could comment on. Even now I haven't got much to say :)

YW :P

Roster:
3) Sinistral
4) Cherry Lane
6) Itachi-san
9) Rene83
10) Woon -voting for FoolontheHill
11) FoolontheHill
12) Ben Law - voting for voting for FoolontheHill

#49 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

On a tactical note:

I've been thinking of ways for TaskForce members to inform other TaskForce members of who they are. Why doesn't Sinistral, (if Wedy takes you up on suggestion [which obviously they should!]), as part of his message, include a way for Wedy to make his player name known to him?

i.e Sinistral you could ask Wedy to say something specific or put some sort of pre-arranged code in one of Wedy's posts to let you know their player name... something inconspicuous obviously, but enough to make it obviuos to you that player x is Wedy?

Any developments on this anyone can think of?

Edit: clarification

Edited by Joe's Student, 23 October 2008 - 02:12 AM.

#50 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:43 AM

On account of MG's Death Note Mafia, college has been declared a holiday. W00t. :D
I am obviously not entirely sure about Prof., but I will keep my vote on him for now. I am hoping Itachi's arrival will make things a lot clearer. Though it could become a lot confusing too. :P
EDIT: I think I see what the Prof. is hinting at, if he is in fact hinting. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users