Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

• Please log in to reply
370 replies to this topic

#271 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:56 AM

Day 4: The Treacherous Snake Slips Up

Tsunade calmly crossed the main bridge over the cliffs. She stopped suddenly when a figure appeared out of nowhere and blocked her path.

CL: Traveling alone? How unfortunate for you.

Posted Image
CL: I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Today will be of historic proportion! I will kill you and take Konoha for myself! With that power I could even defeat Akatsuki! hehehe... Tsunade, how could you be so foolish to fall right into my hands? And alone no less...

Suddenly from behind CL, a giant Toad was summoned and atop it sat the Third Ninja of Legend. Now all the Legendary Three Ninja had gathered in one spot. The Chakra they each began to accumulate was suffocating. Even a jounin-class ninja would have been forced to the ground under the pressure. The air was thick with it, to the point that the chakra was visible.
Posted Image
Jiraiya: It was you're mistake coming alone my former teammate. And it will be you're last. The dashing savior of Konoha, Jiraiya, is Here!

Tsunade: You are right about one thing Orochimaru. Today will be historic. It will be the end of you, our village's greatest threat. You should have made your Proposal when you had the chance. Now, you're indecisiveness will be your undoing.

Tsuande and Jiraiya attacked Orochimaru from opposite directions. When all was said and done, the bridge was no more, the geography of the land had changed, and a pile of ash lay where Orochimaru was slain. A bloodied Jiraiya helped Tsunade up and they returned to the village as heroes. No one saw the fight that must have been nothing short of collosal, but it would go down in legend as the definitive end of Orochimaru.

---

Hokage: Tsunade
1) Puzzlegirl
2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)
3) Dawh
4) Prof. Templeton
5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
8) unreality -DEAD (executed and found to be Sasori)
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
12) Cherry Lane -DEAD (executed and found to Orochimaru)
13) GC
14) Brandonb
15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi & Kabuto)
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

Prologue
Night 1
Night 1 Addendum
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Night 3 Addendum
Day 3
Night 4

Konoha is cleaning house! Night 5 starts now and ends whenever I get the pms in. Orochimaru's Proposal is now off the table.

#272 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:13 AM

CL, I must hand it to you, you are a very good bluffer! :D

And we should give thanks to our late friend Mekal: his sacrifice is what spurred the information that has helped us ;).

#273 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:03 AM

Sasuke and Kabuto... even though the official alliance proposal is now off the table, surely you realize that we must join together or we will lose to Konoha as they use their number advantage to pick us off one by one. Had you offered an alliance to us at any point in the game, we would have gladly accepted. I feel this is our last chance and we must do a joint attack on Konoha tonight to reduce their numbers. Now that I have sufficiently trained, it will be impossible for them to bring me down without superior numbers, but with their numbers as they are, they still may be able to do so. Luckily I have a partner who can revive me tonight, but during the day I will be lynched for certain for speaking out in this way, unless we are able to reduce their numbers to the point where they will not have enough to lynch me.

I cannot do this alone. I ask that you attack Konoha tonight... it should be very clear by now who is sided with what faction. We do not have a chance to win unless we act now. Once Konoha's numbers have dwindled... our alliance can be called off, but for now we need to unite together for either of our sides to stand a chance. Let us go down fighting rather than silently in the night.

#274 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

CL, I must hand it to you, you are a very good bluffer! :D

Thanks, but... I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to....my offer was 100% true. But as our host said, it came too late. I didn't realize just how late it was when I made it. I am curious (you all can tell me after the game) if it would have changed things if I had made it earlier in the day. Did anyone even see it?

You should have taken it.

Good luck to all who remain (well, to some more than others).

Edited by Cherry Lane, 26 October 2008 - 06:34 AM.

#275 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:44 AM

Sasuke and Kabuto... even though the official alliance proposal is now off the table, surely you realize that we must join together or we will lose to Konoha as they use their number advantage to pick us off one by one. Had you offered an alliance to us at any point in the game, we would have gladly accepted. I feel this is our last chance and we must do a joint attack on Konoha tonight to reduce their numbers. Now that I have sufficiently trained, it will be impossible for them to bring me down without superior numbers, but with their numbers as they are, they still may be able to do so. Luckily I have a partner who can revive me tonight, but during the day I will be lynched for certain for speaking out in this way, unless we are able to reduce their numbers to the point where they will not have enough to lynch me.

I cannot do this alone. I ask that you attack Konoha tonight... it should be very clear by now who is sided with what faction. We do not have a chance to win unless we act now. Once Konoha's numbers have dwindled... our alliance can be called off, but for now we need to unite together for either of our sides to stand a chance. Let us go down fighting rather than silently in the night.

Thank you for coming out so easily ;). The response to this for Konoha seems to be to Defend tonight, since the Defense-breaker on your team is dead, and kill you tomorrow with our 7 votes. So Konoha heros, Defend tonight and tomorrow we will take down Hidan :).

#276 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:37 AM

Hidan clarifications: I apologize in advance for not explaining this properly in the OP. Hidan must use his Ability to have the # immortality at Night, but during the Day he has it no matter what. Also, Hidan can make his victim kill themselves.

#277 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

Does that mean we can't lynch him during the day?

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#278 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:14 PM

Does that mean we can't lynch him during the day?

The answer is in his description in the OP.

#279 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

Night 5: Shivers by the River

Kakashi patrolled the Riverbanks in search of opponents. He felt the chakra of someone close and quickly hid himself under the water. Sinistral walked right by the hidden Kakashi. Kakashi was overconfident though because he thought he knew who he was dealing with. He emerged from the water and stared Sinistral down.

Posted Image
Kakashi: You're dea... wait... what?

Sinistral: Were you expecting someone else? I hope I didn't disappoint.

Kakashi thought his eyes were deceiving him. He composed himself before Sinistral made any movement though, and fled the scene.

Kakashi: At least I know who you really are now. I won't be fooled again.

---

dawh ran through the Forests being chased by a very talented pursuer. He ran out of the dense thicket and into the open only to find his follower was now in front of him! "No wonder! It's this guy of all people," dawh muttered to himself.

Posted Image
Itachi: Hmph. I should have known. This silly game ends now.

dawh tried to run, but Itachi appeared right next to him and stopped him with one finger. Itachi looked right into dawh's eyes with his menacing Sharingan. "I see right through this." With one focused pulse, the clone exploded.

Itachi: Now that I know who you are... you're done for.

---

Wally West ran near the Riverside in a frenzied state. But he was not so side-tracked to let just anyone get the best of him. Unfortunately, the guy he ran into wasn't just anyone.

Posted Image
Kabuto: Down you go!

Kabuto unleashed a ferocious attack of kunei and shuriken at WW. WW put up a tremendous fight, but he missed one thing. He was actually fighting a corpse disguised and controlled by Kabuto.

When realization hit, the real Kabuto emerged from the earth and used his chakra scalpels to slice WW's jugular from the inside. With a satisfied grin, Kabuto dropped a canister next to WW and vanished. WW fell to the ground twitching, shivering and clutching his throat. Before he died, WW heard the sound of someone approaching fast.

WW: Careful! He planted a bomb near me!

Posted Image
The canister exploded and Sakura managed to dodge every poison needle that flew out. WW wasn't so lucky, but now that Sakura, Tsunade's protegé, had arrived, he felt a wave of relief as her medical ninjutsu began to take effect.

---

1) Puzzlegirl
3) Dawh
4) Prof. Templeton
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
13) GC
14) Brandonb
16) Wally West
17) Sinistral

Prologue
Night 1
Night 1 Addendum
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Night 3 Addendum
Day 3
Night 4
Day 4

Day 5 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

#280 Wally West

Wally West

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:57 AM

Thank you Sakura, that was a smart choice on your end :).

From the Night Post, it seems that Sinistral is not who he claims to be. Will the real Hidan please stand up? :P

1) Puzzlegirl
3) Dawh
4) Prof. Templeton
6) Prince Marth
7) Laharl
9) Joe's Student
10) woon
11) Panther
13) GC
14) Brandonb
16) Wally West - voting for Laharl
17) Sinistral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users