BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

Oh, now I feel stupid. I just reread through the posts on Day 2, which I only skimmed through the first time. And if everyone is who they claim to be, then I know who must be either Grimmjow or Aizen

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal -DEAD (killed by Grimmjow)

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC

6) woon - voting for FIF

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb -DEAD (killed by Aizen)

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for Sinistral

15) dawh - voting for FIF

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat - voting for FIF

Since I'm 50/50 between FIF and Cherry Lane, I'm going for the sure thing. Of course, there is also one other option, so I'm going to watch and see his reaction. ;)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still talking to myself, but now I'm really confused. GC claimed to be Shunsui and Prof. Templeton backed him up, claiming to be Ukitake. But why did Shunsui attack Prof. Templeton last night? Is the real Shunsui attacking Prof. Templeton to prove he's not Ukitake? Is GC the real Shunsui? Why didn't the real Ukitake attack Prof. Templeton, then? If GC and Prof. Templeton are in the deception together, then why didn't the real Shunsui attack GC?

Sinistral still has to be a Villain, since he was attacked by Ukitake, unless the person claiming to be Rukia is lying, in which case, why didn't the real Rukia attack him?

Question: Are Shunsui and Ukitake in contact with each other?

Edited by Wally West

And I'm still talking to myself. "Interesting conversations with an interesting person", I guess :P.

But I forgot about the Laughing Man, so Sinistral could be the Laughing Man as well.

Sinistral is either the Laughing Man, Grimmjow, or Aizen. (If he were Shunsui or Ukitake, Ukitake wouldn't have attacked him).

FIF is either Ichimaru or Onizuka.

CL is either Ichimaru, Tousen, or Onizuka.

Prof. Templeton claimed to be Ukitake, but he was attacked by Shunsui, so he could be the Laughing Man, Grimmjow, or Aizen as well.

SKat is the confirmed Villain, but we don't know which one.

That leaves Woon, Kat, and I'm not sure about GC (who claimed to be Shunsui) and dawh (who claimed to be the other Hero).

Will the real Onizuka and Ukitake please stand up? ;)

If you're afraid of the riddle, just cast your vote in some way that will help us figure this out. Thanks.

And I'm still talking to myself. "Interesting conversations with an interesting person", I guess :P.

But I forgot about the Laughing Man, so Sinistral could be the Laughing Man as well.

Sinistral is either the Laughing Man, Grimmjow, or Aizen. (If he were Shunsui or Ukitake, Ukitake wouldn't have attacked him).

FIF is either Ichimaru or Onizuka.

CL is either Ichimaru, Tousen, or Onizuka.

Prof. Templeton claimed to be Ukitake, but he was attacked by Shunsui, so he could be the Laughing Man, Grimmjow, or Aizen as well.

SKat is the confirmed Villain, but we don't know which one.

That leaves Woon, Kat, and I'm not sure about GC (who claimed to be Shunsui) and dawh (who claimed to be the other Hero).

Will the real Onizuka and Ukitake please stand up? ;)

If you're afraid of the riddle, just cast your vote in some way that will help us figure this out. Thanks.

Oops, I just remembered that Prof. Templeton was attacked by Grimmjow, so he could be the Laughing Man or Aizen.

Yes. They can communicate with one another. Sorry for not clarifying that in the OP. Also, the RC's talk amongst themselves obviously, but that is also not clarified in the OP. Basically, Characters who knew each other from the very beginning can pm each other. The 2 Captains and the 3 Renegade Captains.

Yes. They can communicate with one another. Sorry for not clarifying that in the OP. Also, the RC's talk amongst themselves obviously, but that is also not clarified in the OP. Basically, Characters who knew each other from the very beginning can pm each other. The 2 Captains and the 3 Renegade Captains.

Thank you. That explains why Shunsui was the one that attacked Prof. Templeton, and not Ukitake. Since Ukitake didn't attack GC, GC was probably telling the truth about being Shunsui. So Prof. Templeton is either the Laughing Man or Aizen. The fact that there was someone who answered the door for him suggests he is Aizen, but I'm not sure. And it's curious that Prof. Templeton, Sinistral, and Sweetness Kat are all leaning towards FIF. I'm not sure about Woon. Kat, Woon, which of you is Ukitake?

Could I get a little help from my fellow Heros? :unsure:

Thank you. That explains why Shunsui was the one that attacked Prof. Templeton, and not Ukitake. Since Ukitake didn't attack GC, GC was probably telling the truth about being Shunsui. So Prof. Templeton is either the Laughing Man or Aizen. The fact that there was someone who answered the door for him suggests he is Aizen, but I'm not sure. And it's curious that Prof. Templeton, Sinistral, and Sweetness Kat are all leaning towards FIF. I'm not sure about Woon. Kat, Woon, which of you is Ukitake?

I am not afraid of the riddle/puzzle things but it just not my style to reveal the role so soon. As still lot of villains out there. But I can be honest with you that I am another hero but not Ukitake.

I am not afraid of the riddle/puzzle things but it just not my style to reveal the role so soon. As still lot of villains out there. But I can be honest with you that I am another hero but not Ukitake.

That is an interesting statement, because the only other Hero role that seems likely is Onizuka. The others have been claimed and no one has come forth to contradict them.

Okay, I thought of something :

Shunsui: if you learned Prof. Templeton's role last night when you were having drinks. If Prof. Templeton is Aizen, then we can lynch him today without the blindfold. If Prof. Templeton is the Laughing Man, then Sinistral must be Aizen or Grimmjow, so we can lynch him today without the blindfold. If you have this knowledge, please help the rest of us by placing your vote. Thank you.

I'm back to interrupt WW's monologue....

Well, I didn't start off the voting because I wasn't sure if it was more appropriate to go after FIF or Sweetness Kat. Looks like many people think she is Laughing Man, so FIF it is!

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon - voting for FIF

8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

Edited by Cherry Lane

That is an interesting statement, because the only other Hero role that seems likely is Onizuka. The others have been claimed and no one has come forth to contradict them.

Okay, I thought of something :

Shunsui: if you learned Prof. Templeton's role last night when you were having drinks. If Prof. Templeton is Aizen, then we can lynch him today without the blindfold. If Prof. Templeton is the Laughing Man, then Sinistral must be Aizen or Grimmjow, so we can lynch him today without the blindfold. If you have this knowledge, please help the rest of us by placing your vote. Thank you.

No such luck. Let us continue hunting for the villains. :P

Going for FIF for reasons already stated.

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC - voting for FIF

6) woon - voting for FIF

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

No such luck. Let us continue hunting for the villains. :P

Darn. Are we sure about FIF, guys? Honestly, I think it's better to risk lynching someone we know is a Villain, but may be the Laughing Man than to accidentally lynch a Hero. I don't think we can afford to do that.

And voting for Ukitake the first day, who you knew couldn't be executed, that was clever ;).

Going back to a post by Wally West, I wouldn't dare reveal my role, once again, I'm not good at anything besides mafia and murder mysteries, but the point is (oh no, here it comes) I'm worth nothing dead. (*Sigh* she said it :rolleyes: ) I am going to withhold my vote for now, still thinking things over.

~Kat

Darn. Are we sure about FIF, guys? Honestly, I think it's better to risk lynching someone we know is a Villain, but may be the Laughing Man than to accidentally lynch a Hero. I don't think we can afford to do that.

And voting for Ukitake the first day, who you knew couldn't be executed, that was clever ;).

No. I'm not sure about FIF. The fact remains that either FIF or CL is Ichimaru, while the other is Onizuka. I had voted to lynch CL on the first day, then I was attacked by Grimmjow and Onizuka that following night, so I had always suspected she could be one of those two. After last night I leaning toward Onizuka. I'm sure Shunsui had his reasons for doing what he did. I also think Ukitake's target last night was indeed a villain, but sometimes stories and drinks get in the way of business. If I'm correct, there is too much uncertainty to take action against them. Lynching the "confirmed baddie" is risky as well since we have no blindfold available.

Last ghost post to say.... Sorry! :blush: My fault

I have to say...You choosing to use the blindfold against Laharl was a little odd to me when I went back and read through it...Considering HE was the one that brought up that you'd still need the blindfold for The Laughing Man. You'd think if he were The Laughing Man, he wouldn't have brought it up like that. Just a thought.

No. I'm not sure about FIF. The fact remains that either FIF or CL is Ichimaru, while the other is Onizuka. I had voted to lynch CL on the first day, then I was attacked by Grimmjow and Onizuka that following night, so I had always suspected she could be one of those two. After last night I leaning toward Onizuka. I'm sure Shunsui had his reasons for doing what he did. I also think Ukitake's target last night was indeed a villain, but sometimes stories and drinks get in the way of business. If I'm correct, there is too much uncertainty to take action against them. Lynching the "confirmed baddie" is risky as well since we have no blindfold available.

There's also the possibility that Woon could be Onizuka, FIF could be Ichimaru and CL could be Tousen. Would CL a person who would be petty like that, attacking Prof. Templeton just for voting for her, when she did not need to Attack but could have Defended?

But there is a 1/4 chance Sweetness Kat is the Laughing Man and a 1/3 chance Sinistral is, but both are definitely Villains. I'm not so certain about FIF, and I am worried about lynching a Hero, especially since in this game these one-sided lynchings have been bad for the Heros.

I'm still talking to myself, but now I'm really confused. GC claimed to be Shunsui and Prof. Templeton backed him up, claiming to be Ukitake. But why did Shunsui attack Prof. Templeton last night? Is the real Shunsui attacking Prof. Templeton to prove he's not Ukitake? Is GC the real Shunsui? Why didn't the real Ukitake attack Prof. Templeton, then? If GC and Prof. Templeton are in the deception together, then why didn't the real Shunsui attack GC?

Sinistral still has to be a Villain, since he was attacked by Ukitake, unless the person claiming to be Rukia is lying, in which case, why didn't the real Rukia attack him?

I had figured out that Sinistral had to be one of the Villains, but I had been keeping that quiet because I didn't know which one and I didn't want to lynch the Laughing Man.

Prof. Templeton couldn't be Laughing Man or any of the RCs because he had a protector, which is not one of their defenses.

I'm not 100% confident about FIF, but it's definitely up there in the 80s.

Listen guys and gals, I swear that I am not a Villain. All these lynchings so far have been failures, and lynching me is yet another failure, because I AM A HERO. It seems that most of you are not yet convinced that I am evil, so just tell me if there is anything I can say/do to prevent me from being lynched, yet not having to reveal my role.

Going of of Wally's calculation I vote...

2) Prof. Templeton Voting for sweetness kat

5) GC

6) woon - voting for FIF

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

Okay as I remember I had suspicion of Prof. T. myself before you even said it :P And I chose FIF solely because of the 50/50...

Edit: I am keeping my vote on FIF

Edited by sweetness kat

2) Prof. Templeton Voting for sweetness kat

5) GC

6) woon - voting for FIF

9) FIF

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

15) dawh - voting for Sinistral

Okay, we know that Sweetness Kat and Sinistral are Villains for sure. However, we don't know which is which. We would like to avoid lynching Laughing Man (LM) as the lynch will fail, but that would be preferable to lynching a Hero, so I'm up for either SK or Sinistral and let CL and FIF work out their differences after hours. Does anyone have any suspicions about which role either of them has?

I have to admit that I'm a little concerned with how quickly people are jumping on the FIF bandwagon... :unsure: Especially people we can't trust.

Just had an epiphany. Thank you LM and WW. :lol: WW can't target LM and we know that Sinistral is a baddie. That's where my vote goes! B))