Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1558 replies to this topic

#1531 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

yeah...I knew I had next to zero chance of living to night 6....but it made no sense to go after the ninja who was *obviously* going to be protected....I guess I should have done it anyway.

no, the Illusionist was protecting Ysan I think :D

#1532 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

no, the Illusionist was protecting Ysan I think :D

That is correct. And there were hints implying that about Sinistral in the night post.

#1533 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

Its interesting... the healer comes out looking like either a genius or dumb luck. Trying to figure out which.

I was trying to get rid of the QA's before going after you CL. I had Dnae/LIS all wrong though. Had a pretty good feeling you were the reaper which made even more sense when you changed your vote to me.

#1534 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

Mwahhahaha, I use my iconnesss to protect Mekal!!!!!!!!

JK :lol:

Good Game Everyone

#1535 dusty_b109

dusty_b109

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

Wow! I go out after work, and am away from a computer until now, and the game is over. I love my tragic death! Shame on me for voting for LIS, my tragic masked lover. Sorry Y-san for not protecting you better, but I did help one night by blocking a QA.

Ok, my obsessed ghost self waits for the final day post, and then ... sign-up (wow, I am totally obsessed.)

#1536 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

Wow! I go out after work, and am away from a computer until now, and the game is over. I love my tragic death! Shame on me for voting for LIS, my tragic masked lover. Sorry Y-san for not protecting you better, but I did help one night by blocking a QA.

Ok, my obsessed ghost self waits for the final day post, and then ... sign-up (wow, I am totally obsessed.)

You do realize that sign-up has already started and there are only 4 spots left, right?

#1537 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

you're thinking of 5 spots (21 players not 20), but now there are only 3 spots left cuz she and pw0nzd signed up

#1538 dusty_b109

dusty_b109

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

You do realize that sign-up has already started and there are only 4 spots left, right?

I hadn't realized, but checked after that post. Thanks!

#1539 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:28 PM

Hey!What's this with me being a QA? I am just a poor soul searching for salvation. :P Hi Meka l! I thought of giving you company in the sign-up post, and guess what, that's what I ended up with. But you deserted me, replacing poor Taliesin(nvm, he's an Other). :lol:

And Frost, was the Monthly rent in the first day post, a hint to my identity. :P

Mathgirl, That wasn't my QA badge. :P Brandon, it's ironical, that I targeted you, the first night. Hey!But you didn't know that. You could have saved me. :P

#1540 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

Hey!What's this with me being a QA? I am just a poor soul searching for salvation. :P Hi Meka l! I thought of giving you company in the sign-up post, and guess what, that's what I ended up with. But you deserted me, replacing poor Taliesin(nvm, he's an Other). :lol:

And Frost, was the Monthly rent in the first day post, a hint to my identity. :P

Mathgirl, That wasn't my QA badge. :P Brandon, it's ironical, that I targeted you, the first night. Hey!But you didn't know that. You could have saved me. :P

oh, sorry...
i did look back at the sign up but there wasn't much i wanted to say

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users