Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia x Mafia

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#61 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

@Nefer - I have an inkling you'll be using Nana's action tonight. If so, please target the Ant Queen so that we get a good lynch tomorrow.
Saving yourself may protect you during the night, but not ensure you win the next day's lynch ;)

@Knuckle - get your act together pls. Killing a goodie at this point is a fatal blow to the faction.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#62 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Night 2

By the light of the half-moon, the two chimera ant squadron leaders silently and skillfully stalked their prey.  One, a wolf-insect hybrid with a lean and hungry look, glanced sideways at his companion periodically.  The other, a crustacean-insect hybrid, was mentally oscillating between the task at hand and his secret plans to move up the chain of command.

Suddenly their target, Phil, halted, as if alerted by something.  The two chimera ants quickly ducked behind nearby trees to avoid detection.  A few moments later, they shared a telepathic signal and simultaneously peaked back out into the clearing.

Phil was no where to be seen.

Chairman: Yoruichi-san

Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Framm18 - DEAD [Killua] lynched
3) Flamebirde
4) bonanova 
5) GMaster479
6) Araver {APR 0}
7) Nana77 - DEAD [?] killed by Ant Queen

Day 2 begins now, ends tomorrow 7/20 at 9PM CST!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#63 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

1) Phil1882
3) Flamebirde
4) bonanova 
5) GMaster479 - voting for araver
6) Araver {APR 0}

I would have done this yesterday had it not been futile to me.

MM4sig.png

#64 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

1) Phil1882

3) Flamebirde - voting for araver
4) bonanova 
6) Araver {APR 0}

Good, a save! thanks Nefer. Fairly obvious why my vote goes to Araver.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#65 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5883 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

1) Phil1882

4) bonanova- voting for araver
6) Araver {APR 0}

Methinks he doth protest too much. 1 out of 3 is good odds.

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#66 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

1) Phil1882
4) bonanova- voting for araver
6) Araver {APR 1} - voting for Flame

Voting for Flame because the result of my action N2 - Flame targeted Phil.

And the result of my N1 action, which I've told you before in a convoluted way, is Nana targeted GM and that was visible in the night post. And I CCed Flame when he started claiming side-ways.

Incrementing my APR because I don't really care about dying, my vote is needed today. Thanks Knuckle. Now since you know I will eventually die, care to join the lynch?

Killua is dead, Gon is not. Scissors. If I fail it will show you my above claim is true.

If we don't get either AQ or Nefer in this lynch, I fear there's no way to turn this around.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#67 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

CC = Counter Claim

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#68 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

Oh, and Phil not speaking and having plasmid as a mentor does not preclude him from being AQ or Nefer. Or anyone else. Either his mentor can power play him or he just chose not to post.

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#69 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5883 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Oh, and Phil not speaking and having plasmid as a mentor does not preclude him from being AQ or Nefer. Or anyone else. Either his mentor can power play him or he just chose not to post.

Are you saying plas could have killed Nana?

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#70 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Are you saying plas could have killed Nana?

Yes, Plas/Phil could have. But that was not my point. Leaving meta-gaming aside (there's a "last seen" box that shows when one has been on last time), it is conceivable that Phil acted N1 and even N2 either himself or his mentor in his place.

N2 from what you all can see: AQ targeted Phil. Nefer/Killua saved Phil. Knuckle gave me APR. Since Killua is dead it's pretty obvious who saved Phil. And what motivation would anyone but Phil have to save Phil?

From my PoV and what I said in a post above: Gon acted N2. Palm acted N2. So 5 out of 5 were active. Which includes Phil.

Again, my vote is on Flame b/c he targeted Phil N2. Either Phil saved himself (in which case he is Nefer and Flame is AQ) or not (in which case Flame is either Nefer or AQ). Either way, Flame needs to go.

I need both Gon and Knuckle on board for this lynch.
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users