Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Lord of Combat II

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#71 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

I've already sent in my action. therefore.... it must be Hirk.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#72 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I got it. I'll be rolling some dice and writing the post soon.

OH YAYZZZZ!!!
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#73 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

Day 1
Hirkala vs TheCube
Hirkala moves quickly, striking four times: TheCube blocks the first, spins and blocks the second. Cube expects a high attack, but gets hit low, taking 3 points of damage, but manages to block the last blow (17/20). Cube counters with a menacing blow, dealing 4 damage (6/10).

Shadow vs TheCube
Shadow raises her weapon, bows to Cube, and gives him the one-two-three: Cube blocks the first, but the second cuts him lightly for 1 point of damage knocking him off-balance and allowing Shadow's last blow to strike home, dealing 3 points of damage. (13/20). Cube swings from the ground and Shadow is unable to defend herself--the blow strikes true and knocks Shadow to the ground dealing 6 damage (14/20).

FlameBirde vs TheCube
FlameBirde joins in on the action, swinging at Cube twice in succession, but both are easily blocked (13/20). Cube laughs and strikes, dealing 2 points of damage (8/10).

Brainiac vs Panther
Brainiac decides to spread the beatings out and sets her eyes on Panther. She attacks three times, but Panther is too quick and nimbly dodges all three (35/35). Brainiac's last frustrated swing leaves her back exposed, allowing Panther to quickly jab for a point of damage (9/10).

gvg vs curr3nt
gvg and curr3nt begin a dance--a beautiful harmonious dance of great skill. gvg strikes first, but curr3nt slides a shoulder back, allowing the blade to pass centimeters from his chest (25/25). Curr3nt flows like water into a swing, landing a blow that deals 1 point of damage (19/20). gvg accepts the blow and turns with it, minimising the damage and swinging a blow at curr3nt that is casually defended. (25/25). The two bow and exit.

MikeD vs Shadow
MikeD and Shadow face off--MikeD strikes first, hitting Shadow for 3 damage (11/20). Shadow counters, but swings wide (15/15). MikeD takes another opportunity and swings, doing 1 damage (10/20).

Panther vs TheCube
Panther faces Cube and takes a swing, but misses entirely. (13/20). Cube's counter looks deadly, but Panther moves at the last second (35/35). Panther attacks a second time and lands a blow for 1 point of damage (12/20).

curr3nt vs TheCube
curr3nt swings and lands a blow on the Cube for 1 damage (11/20). The Cube rotates and swings, but curr3nt jumps high, dodging the attack (25/25), and comes down with another attack of his own doing 1 point of damage (10/20).

TheCube vs Panther
Cubie finally gets to have his revenge, he thinks, and he strikes out against Panther--the blow lands true, dealing 5 points of damage (30/35). Panther tries to recover and fend Cube off, but is too disoriented to land a blow. (10/20). Cube takes advantage of Panther's dizziness and strikes another blow for 5 damage (25/35).

Remember that regen 1/5 of your max HP.

1. Panther (32/35)
2. TheCube (14/20)
3. gvg (20/20)
4. MikeD (15/15)
5. Brainiac100 (10/10)
6. curr3nt (25/25)
7. Hirkala (8/10)
8. Flambirde (10/10
9. ShadowAngel7 (14/20)

From everyone, I need: Where you will place your stat; What, if anything, you are going to purchase/use (optional); Who you are going to attack.

I'll update our PMs shortly.

Edit: There were also 2 trophies awarded today. I will include those in my PMs to the appropriate player(s).

Edited by Molly Mae, 20 June 2012 - 10:30 PM.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#74 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

The hell??? I was attacked 5 BLOODY TIMES!!!!! btw, didn't say bloody because I am british but because I like the effect.

#75 gvg

gvg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

The hell??? I was attacked 5 BLOODY TIMES!!!!! btw, didn't say bloody because I am british but because I like the effect.

Now you know how I feel... =)

#76 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

(A note on trophies: Most have active or passive effects that a person must choose to use. You can use it within the restrictions of the trophy's description--if there isn't a restriction as to how often you can use it, you can use it once per day. You can only use any trophy once per day and you can only use one trophy per day. If there are any general questions about how trophies work, please let me know in this thread or in the PM. If there are any questions regarding specific trophies [likely ones that you've won], ask me in the PM. )

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#77 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

First we kill someone who has a trophy, do you loot it?

Edited by MikeD, 21 June 2012 - 06:41 AM.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#78 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Anyone else notice that Hirkala not only attacked first but also attacked four times?

#79 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Anyone else notice that Hirkala not only attacked first but also attacked four times?

Musta put a few points into speed...

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#80 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

btw, off topic, but curr3nt, you are neede in Sum it Up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users