Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Miss me? :p

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

So... after jumping around for half an hour when I found out that the den was back, I have decided to write an wee intro. I know I had one, but it was never saved and it was probably rubbish XD

So, for those of you don't know me, I'm Panther, the most awesome puzzle solving (badly ;)), mafia loving, anime viewing, fanfiction reading, general game lurking, innuendo tossing, badass dude in the den ;)

Ok, now really, I'm sure anyone who actually knows me would dispute the last part, and possibly insert 'slightly insane' instead, but DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU! :P

The voices are telling me I should be saying something about now... what was it? Oh yeah,
GUYS ITS GOOD TO BE FREAKIN' BACK! :D

I'm so happy we're back on the net, and I'll see you guys around the den :D

P.S I love smileys, BWAHAHAHAHA! XD :D :P

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#2 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

.... I can find your old intro for you.... :ph34r: Not that I was, you know, stalking you or anything.... Dunno why you would think that........

:P PANTHER, MY MAN!!!!! *brohug* What up?

Lol, no, that's not me either. :lol: It's good to have you back, buddy. :D I think we're all pretty happy the forum is back up and running.

re: badass Naw, that would have to be Rookie. Since, y'know. He's ROOKIE. :P

re: fanfiction OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU READ FANFICTION!!!! You should read some of mine! :P

re: my crazy ramblings It's 2:00 AM here. I blame the sleep deprivation. :ph34r:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#3 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU WROTE FANFICTION! :D Some very nice stories I have to say. Do you only write yaoi though? :P

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."

#4 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

*moves convo into PM to keep from potentially offending other users* :P

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#5 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

Don't worry, this is more amusing than rereading my old mafias. (which is sorta painful, given how badly I used my roles.)

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#6 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

@Flame Lol, what, my crazy trippy ramblings? :lol:

... ~ Nova-kun

#7 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

no, your crazy, trippy ramblings while utilizing the smileys to the max. or no, the max would look something like this: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :blush: :excl: :ph34r: .... and so on. Just to say, though, this is less trippy than politics and I still find that interesting. (but only to say "Why on earth would you not support no budget cuts?")

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#8 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

P.S I love smileys, BWAHAHAHAHA! XD :D :P

:o OMG!!! I found my Smiley Brother!!! :D :D :D

If you don't know me..I'm EDM, The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
*whispers* MiKi, give my intro...:P

**used up all allowed 10 smileys...;-) :-D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#9 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

@Li CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. *pushes up flashing glasses while smoothing down mantle*

(Kudos to anyone who gets the reference. :D)

Li's Intro: EDM is known as Li is known as the Smiley Queen. She's somewhat crazy but totes awesome. She uses as many smileys as humanly possible. [WHAT!!! THERE'S A LIMIT NOW??????] There's not much I can say to describe her, but she's really cool and sweet and funny.

... ~ Nova-kun

#10 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Love the intro MiKi :D

... :o Does that make you my Smiley Sister, EDM? :D :D :D

Awesome!!! :D :D ;)

Miki, a (bad) guess... Ishida? The glasses thing vaugely reminds me of him :D

Edit - Had to add another smiley :P

Edited by Panther, 17 May 2012 - 12:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users