Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

EDM's Welcome to New Members

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hi to all members!!! (especially the new ones....) :D

I'm EDM, or Li, as some of the older members know me by.... :D
To know about me, check my wall info here: http://brainden.com/...user/19207-edm/

But....WELCOME TO BrainDen (or BD)!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!!! :D
I'm ready to be of service and answer questions when you need to....if I can't answer it, well.....then the Admin or someone else will!!!

No, I am NOT the Admin or any official person here; I'm just a member who likes to welcome the newcomers..... :D

I can usually be found at the New Word Riddles section or the Jokes section or the Games section (but of course, i check out the other forums, too...).....so feel free to drop in on my wall anytime!!! :D

Oh, there's something about this site; it's not just a site! It's a crazy site which is fun and lets you make new friends from all over the world!!! And it's totally AWESOME!!! :D

*I like smileys....no, I LOVE smileys!!! So I tend to use them a LOT!!! :D

Anyways, ENJOY!!! :D
Yours Truly...
EDM :D

*Important: I strongly recommend you to read the Board Guidelines at this link:http://brainden.com/...tion=boardrules.... trust me, it'll answer most of your questions and it'll keep you out of trouble... ;)
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#2 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

WOW,that's nice :thumbsup:

#3 Bong

Bong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

I'm...*sniffles*...so proud!!!

#4 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

MAFIA!!

#5 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

Smileys other than those of BD...;)

Posted Image Posted Imagecopy/paste pics from http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php Posted Image
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#6 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Smileys other than those of BD... ;)

Posted Image Posted Imagecopy/paste pics from http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php Posted Image

So THAT'S HOW YOU GET THOSE SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#7 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

:P Posted Image, but don't try to out do me...or else...I will Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...

Posted Image...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by EDM, 10 June 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#8 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

:P Posted Image, but don't try to out do me...or else...I will Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...

Posted Image...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

That was so beautiful. I am so going to have to use some of those...
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#9 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Posted ImageWhich one? My Smileys or my intro? Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by EDM, 10 June 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#10 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

Wait, you going to EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??????????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!????????????!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users