BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Sign in to follow this  
EDM

EDM's Welcome to New Members

Hi to all members!!! (especially the new ones....) :D

I'm EDM, or Li, as some of the older members know me by.... :D

To know about me, check my wall info here: http://brainden.com/...user/19207-edm/

But....WELCOME TO BrainDen (or BD)!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!!! :D

I'm ready to be of service and answer questions when you need to....if I can't answer it, well.....then the Admin or someone else will!!!

No, I am NOT the Admin or any official person here; I'm just a member who likes to welcome the newcomers..... :D

I can usually be found at the New Word Riddles section or the Jokes section or the Games section (but of course, i check out the other forums, too...).....so feel free to drop in on my wall anytime!!! :D

Oh, there's something about this site; it's not just a site! It's a crazy site which is fun and lets you make new friends from all over the world!!! And it's totally AWESOME!!! :D

*I like smileys....no, I LOVE smileys!!! So I tend to use them a LOT!!! :D

Anyways, ENJOY!!! :D

Yours Truly...

EDM :D

*Important: I strongly recommend you to read the Board Guidelines at this link:http://brainden.com/...tion=boardrules.... trust me, it'll answer most of your questions and it'll keep you out of trouble... ;)

:Pyes.gif, but don't try to out do me...or else...I will hammer.gifstarwars.gifpunish.gifstrangle.gifexplode.gif...

thank_you.gif...happy0199.gifhappy0199.gifhappy0199.gif

Edited by EDM
  • Upvote 1

:Pyes.gif, but don't try to out do me...or else...I will hammer.gifstarwars.gifpunish.gifstrangle.gifexplode.gif...

thank_you.gif...happy0199.gifhappy0199.gifhappy0199.gif

That was so beautiful. I am so going to have to use some of those...

• Upvote 1

egyptian.gifWhich one? My Smileys or my intro? shifty.gif;P.gif

Edited by EDM

Wait, you going to EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??????????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!????????????!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

egyptian.gifWhich one? My Smileys or my intro? shifty.gif;P.gif

The smileys. I promise I won't steal your intro :thumbsup:

Wait, you going to EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??????????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!????????????!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

Absolutely. explode.gif

• Upvote 2

Cubie, you messed up my first page!!! :(:P:D

Edit: Yes, out of joy...or anger... ;P.gif

Edited by EDM

If you've survived this thread and haven't run away screaming yet, welcome to the family! :D This is basically what we're like all the time. XD Congrats on survivng this far, and we hope you won't find us too weird just yet. ;) Welcome to BD! :D

• Upvote 1