BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

EDM's Welcome to New Members

EDM

Hi to all members!!! (especially the new ones....) :D

I'm EDM, or Li, as some of the older members know me by.... :D

To know about me, check my wall info here: http://brainden.com/...user/19207-edm/

But....WELCOME TO BrainDen (or BD)!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!!! :D

I'm ready to be of service and answer questions when you need to....if I can't answer it, well.....then the Admin or someone else will!!!

No, I am NOT the Admin or any official person here; I'm just a member who likes to welcome the newcomers..... :D

I can usually be found at the New Word Riddles section or the Jokes section or the Games section (but of course, i check out the other forums, too...).....so feel free to drop in on my wall anytime!!! :D

Oh, there's something about this site; it's not just a site! It's a crazy site which is fun and lets you make new friends from all over the world!!! And it's totally AWESOME!!! :D

*I like smileys....no, I LOVE smileys!!! So I tend to use them a LOT!!! :D

Anyways, ENJOY!!! :D

Yours Truly...

EDM :D

*Important: I strongly recommend you to read the Board Guidelines at this link:http://brainden.com/...tion=boardrules.... trust me, it'll answer most of your questions and it'll keep you out of trouble... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

That was so beautiful. I am so going to have to use some of those...

Wait, you going to EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??????????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!????????????!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

egyptian.gifWhich one? My Smileys or my intro? shifty.gif;P.gif

The smileys. I promise I won't steal your intro :thumbsup:

Wait, you going to EXPLODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??????????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!????????????!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

Absolutely. explode.gif

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...