Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

101 ways to annoy people

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

Also make people think you just repeated the same two words over and over when there are really three words.

Lie about a third word to make people read the whole thing looking for the nonexistant third word. :P

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#32 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

@Omega I actually did that... :wacko: What a waste...

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#33 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

Go to a public place like a library, bringing a laptop. Turn the volume to 100. Then, go to nyan.cat . If someone asks you to turn down your volume, put it from 100 to 99,

really amazing!!

#34 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

75. Ask people what gender they are.

ahhhh.... reminds me of the days when I used to play pokemon and professor oak asks "are you a boy or a girl"

#35 Blackhawk7

Blackhawk7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

say "there, there" nonchalantly whenever someone complains

#36 Nep Ton

Nep Ton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

I would never do 81

#37 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."

Do this to old people who forget easily...eventually, they begin to 'regain their memory'...:P
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#38 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

101 ways to annoy people . in Jokes section

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users