Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Terminator Mafia

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#291 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:47 AM

OK, some things I've been dying to tell you...
If Medji hadn't voted x0 for himself the game would have been over with a goodie win.
If Tpax had blocked Clozo, John Connor would have dide, ending the game in a baddie win.
I put Clozo with DD in the night post to hint that DD had targeted Clozo, but was diverted.
Izzy's choice is the only reason CP was lynched.
Magic didn't kill because she was inactive, she didn't send in a target, so she had none.

It was very fun to watch you jump to your own conclusions about everything.But seriously, it took everything I had not to tell you what was going on... This hosting really tests your self-control :wacko: :wacko:

#292 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

If Tpax had blocked Clozo, John Connor would have dide, ending the game in a baddie win.

How would it have ended the game in our favor?

Edited by Framm 18, 17 December 2009 - 06:54 AM.

Spoiler for Haikus

#293 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:58 AM

Wow, sorry I forgot the WinCon on my own game... disregard that one :P

#294 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

Why didn't Magic kill night 3?
Posted Image

Because I killed her first Posted Image

Also when Darth kept saying I was a saver I wanted to come right out and say my role xD
Kinda half did back there in that little editing conversation we had xD

#295 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

One comment I wanted to make from the beginning:
I really think this game was slightly unbalanced to the goodie faction...With only three baddies with btsc and one indie with only a kill ability, there probably should have been only 7 or 8 goodies, rather than the 9...and I don't think the super-save role (blocking all actions against the saved player) helped much :D

Actually at the beginning I felt the same: I thought it was weird the goodies had two savers (sure, they add up to one save a night, but two savers is better than one because reduced risk of total death) and some other things, but I decided against commenting

#296 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

I wish I could have lasted longer. I saved Clozo and then died. Great game everybody. I can't wait to sign up for the next. *goes to look for the next game*
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users