BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

1. Crazypainter - (heart ripped out and found to be Skynet Systems)

2. DudleyDude is voting for Darth

3. Medji

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Tpax

6. Slick - (Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth

8. Izzy is voting for Darth

9. Clozo

10. Framm- Voting for Darth

11. Pablos4pandas - (trucked and found to be Kyle Reese)

12. Magic - (pushed off a cliff and swept out to sea by John Connor)

13. Sayalzah - (sniped by John Connor)

I won't be accused of bandwagonning right?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm reading this correctly, Clozo saved DD from death by T-X, meaning DD is good/indie, and Clozo is Cameron.

And if this is true...

Jeez, music, this is unfair. The baddies randomly get to know one of our healers? Well, then again, at least we won't lynch her now. But the chances of her surviving to the next night, where she can actually do something again, are slim. Now if the other healer's identity is released, he'd still be able to do something night 4 - even if it's just save himself so he can vote another day. No, better: save Clozo.

The indie is probably either dead/tpax (tpax would have been dumb to kill somebody). Forgot who it was that pointed out to me that the indie could very well be tpax... think it was Izzy?

So, list of goodies: Clozo, DD (likely, at least, I think), and I've come to the point where I feel confident that Izzy is a goodie (but I was confident about P4P, and see how that turned out)

That leaves: Medji, Framm, and me (and there's a maximum of 2 baddies left + maybe the indie, so it lines up correctly. Sucks for me I guess, lol)

I don't like how Framm's been quiet, so he's getting my vote again.

3. Medji

5. Tpax

7. Darth is voting for Framm

9. Clozo

I won't be accused of bandwagonning right?

And finally... DD's and Izzy's votes for me.

Frankly, I was surprised when I read the night post. If I was in your shoes there's a good chance I'd be voting for me too.

So... before the day's up I'm really considering revealing my role, but I shouldn't.

Unfortunately, I'm very quick to act at times - scratch that, I'm just bloody impatient - so I gotta tell myself to slow down.

Recap: did I read the night post correctly? And is my break down of suspicious persons corrects?

EDIT: I put in the vote list, and wow... I feel like CP. Framm posted just before I did.

Actually, he posted a few minutes earlier. I must take a long time to write posts, jeez.

EDIT2: forgot to add my vote to the vote list -.- And I chose a bad color...

EDIT AGAIN (sheesh): I just realized, um, Izzy said "DN blocked and no baddie kill = suspicious," but I thought the baddie kill was deflected by Clozo.

I'm confused

Edit... again... this makes me even more confident that Izzy is a goodie, 'cause I don't think a baddie would make a mistake like that, or deliberately pass that off as a mistake.

Edited by DarthNoob

Eh, so we have Medji, Tpax, Darth, and Framm left for a 50% chance of lynching a baddie. I'm pretty sure the indy is dead.

Two things.

1. I was feeling unsure about my vote for Darth after I realized that T-X did in fact attack, it was just blocked.

2. The baddies no longer have BTSC. Sorta felt like Darth was stressing that a healer had been revealed, in case his teammates missed it.

meh =/

*edit* Just read music's post. Also, geeez, Darth, stop editing. It's messing me up. :P

Edited by Izzy

Dangit, out of edit time.

Just realized that T-X is the blocker. And that T-X is a m/f shapeshifter. So it was T-X that said “You’ll do nothing tonight,” not Clozo, which means DD got blocked by T-X and chances are T-X attacked somebody else. But why was Clozo in the post?

Furthermore, music, if I was T-X and I was blocked, would that stop both my block and my kill, or just my block?

Oh, wow. I just went back and read and realized that it was T-1000 that should have killed last night.

That explains a LOT. But it doesn't explain the entire Clozo thing

EDIT: And I feel like CP again!!! *goes reads the other posts*

EDIT2: laughing out loud when I read Izzy telling me to stop editing

wooow. Hahhaa.

EDIT3: Hm. So it's basically me versus Medji and Framm. Even if I do get lynched, I think things are looking bright for the goodies - if the assumptions we've been making are correct, it looks like it'll just take a couple more days, or less, to root them out. But it'd be nice to see the end...

SO. I could reveal my role, but I really don't think it'd be a good idea... and yet I'm tempted to all the same. Then again, it might not change anything, 'cause there's no way I could prove it.

EDIT4: Hahahhaa, I just thought up a logical argument for choosing Framm over me (laughing because I have a friend who always teases me for being overly logical in basically everything):

I write a LOT more than Framm does. Therefore, the chance of me slipping up and revealing my baddie role, if I were a baddie, are much higher.

Edited by DarthNoob

Music, do the baddies have a group kill?

If I read the last day post correctly, the baddies still have a group kill and it'll be shared between the 2 remaining baddies. T-X gets the kill on even nights and T-1000 gets it on odd nights (like a simple divorce :) ). So last night (an odd night) T-X would have had the block ability and the T-1000 would have had both the spy and the kill ability.

I went to bed but then I kept thinking about it and I had to get up and turn on the computer (dang slow Windows - go Linux!) and post this.

I think I know what happened. It was the first thing that occurred to me, but I discarded it because I didn't think music would allow it to happen.

If I'm correct then I think that means I best change my current course of actions

EDIT4: Hahahhaa, I just thought up a logical argument for choosing Framm over me (laughing because I have a friend who always teases me for being overly logical in basically everything):

I write a LOT more than Framm does. Therefore, the chance of me slipping up and revealing my baddie role, if I were a baddie, are much higher.

First: I think that this may be metagaming, but I really don't post alot anyways.

Second: Like I said earlier, I have been really busy this weekend and by the time I have had time to get on people have already had a 3-5 page discussion that it felt like I would have been more suspicious if I had added something.

Third: Man that was alot of edits you had. :P

First: I think that this may be metagaming, but I really don't post alot anyways.

Second: Like I said earlier, I have been really busy this weekend and by the time I have had time to get on people have already had a 3-5 page discussion that it felt like I would have been more suspicious if I had added something.

Third: Man that was alot of edits you had. :P

Not metagaming because I'm referring to your in game posts. =P

If the T-1000 had targeted somebody and that somebody was saved by Cameron, that would have showed up in the night post, correct?

It's useless for me to try to blame you or Medji of being baddies when there is a lack of explanation of T-1000 kill (which I was completely confused about earlier 'cause I thought it was T-X that had the kill. Now things look like they might be clear... if I just get a reply from music)

EDIT: and yep, I edit a lot ^^

This time, good night!

I have a really busy, really crappy day tomorrow, but I'll be sure to pop in again

EDIT2: *waves at slick*

Edited by DarthNoob

Final Ghost Post....

Have fun you all! DarthNoob, you keep feeling like me? Is there some kind of transition you are going through?

I would love some ghost popcorn. Ghosts have more fun....at the Ghost Bar!

Wow. Not quite sure why i'm being blamed for being the indie, but it's pretty obvious who I am after the night post. My issue has to do with a couple aspects of a couple of the roles.

OK this should be interesting. DN has one chance to save himself here. He has to answer a question to my satisfaction - and I'm just trying to figure out a way to ask it without giving away what I want to know (in other words, how to ask it such that he would only give the correct answer if he were a goodie).

Edit: Here it is: DN, how would revealing your role be bad?

Edited by tpaxatb

Weehoo! First period we're doing an extra credit assignment, and I happen to have a very strong A in the class.

So...

Earlier I said I'd figured out why there was no kill.

Well, I got a pm back from music... and I was wrong.

I have honestly no idea why there was no kill (except maybe that T-1000 is already dead), so if you guys lynch me for it, then go ahead (it's the logical move, and I like being logical. lol)

Wow. Not quite sure why i'm being blamed for being the indie, but it's pretty obvious who I am after the night post. My issue has to do with a couple aspects of a couple of the roles.

OK this should be interesting. DN has one chance to save himself here. He has to answer a question to my satisfaction - and I'm just trying to figure out a way to ask it without giving away what I want to know (in other words, how to ask it such that he would only give the correct answer if he were a goodie).

Edit: Here it is: DN, how would revealing your role be bad?

Right, I got the idea into my head (that somebody else put) that you might be the indie, and I forgot that the night post made it kinda likely that you're Silberman.

Which means if I'm right about Clozo, DD, and Izzy, then Medji and Framm are the only baddies left, which means the goodies got this game. =)

So, for your question...

If I was a valuable goodie, then revealing my role would be bad, because I would likely be killed the following night (unless I got saved, but there's always the chance that the saver gets blocked, or whatever).

If I was an unimportant goodie, on the other hand, then yes, revealing my role shouldn't be a problem.

The thing is, this entire game I've been trying to HINT at being a valuable goodie. I've been trying to pass myself off as a saver - specifically, Brewster - for the sole purpose of getting a baddie to kill-target me (and prevent Connor from targeting me). My one yearning, my deepest desire, throughout this game, has been to DIE - provided it is at night, and as I just said, not by Connor.

Sadly though, I don't think that's going to happen.

I've been considering to reveal my role as "Brewster," but that creates problems: if any goodie catches on to my lying, they'll be suspicious, and of course the real Brewster (if still alive), will continue to vote for me. I don't know what you're after tpax, but it sounds like you want something specific, and if I'm to provide what you want, I'm going to have to go with the truth.

So here's my answer:

Revealing my role is NOT bad, because I am NOT an important goodie; rather, I am the most useless goodie, in a sense, because I have no voluntary action.

If any goodie has the guts to trust me, or has some sort of corollary evidence to confirm this, then we lynch Framm or Medji (I think). Otherwise, lynch me, and tonight Connor target one of them, and tomorrow we lynch one, and maybe that'll be a wrap.

Sincerely,

The dear brother to Titus Andronicus

3. Medji

5. Tpax is voting for DudleyDude

9. Clozo

Hmmm. Well that was the correct answer. Completely 100%. The odds of you giving that answer, since you had no control over the other side of the equation, are pretty slim.

While that DOESN'T get you off the hook completely (there's still that 10% chance)...I believe you should be spared...actually I believe NO GOODIE should target you.

Interesting what we have here. Did T-X block his own teammate (or himself) to throw suspicion off him? Did T-1000 not act to make it look like he was blocked?

Either way I want to hear from DD...

(edit: fix color)

Edited by tpaxatb

3. Medji

5. Tpax is voting for Framm

9. Clozo

OK I re-read the posts. While i'd still *like* to hear from DD, i'd much rather put more pressure on one person.

(edit: boy I'm having issues today, remove quote tags)

Edited by tpaxatb

3. Medji is voting for Framm

5. Tpax is voting for Framm

9. Clozo

I agree about hearing from Framm, and the only way to do that is to put equal or more pressure on him as Darth.

Knowing what I know, I think the most likely baddies are DD / Framm, and I sincerely doubt that the Indy is still around. He hasn't killed *any* night, and that stretches the bounds of coincidence way too far. At this point, the only people he needs to kill are John and Sarah Connor to win, and not killing during the night would only be a detriment to him.

Edited by Medji

Here's my thoughts: Darth is either being entirely honest, or is incredibly clever. By claiming the role he's claiming, no baddie or goodie in their right mind would target him, and lynching him if he is <role> would do more harm than good. If he's a lying baddie, he won't die. If he's <role> and the baddies believe him, he won't die. We're reluctant to lynch him because he's possibly <role>. I don't know what to do. In the sense that he's just outed himself like that, he becomes pointless anyway, but there's still the chance he's lying. So, I take that back, lynching wouldn't really effect the game other than by telling us who he is. If he's lynched (and is good), it's two baddies vs. four goodies. Those remaining baddies are either Tpax, Medji, or Framm. ..Either way, we (goodies) win?

Btw, I don't think T-1000 is dead. Music wouldn't steal the baddie's group kill like that. Blocked for suresies.

So who blocked last night? 'Cos, dude, you know one of the baddies. Unless it was a save instead of a block.

Btw, I don't think T-1000 is dead. Music wouldn't steal the baddie's group kill like that. Blocked for suresies.

Good point - I don't think music would do that.

In which case, that only leaves inactivity as an explanation of the baddie's lack of kill.

-.-

Here's my thoughts: Darth is either being entirely honest, or is incredibly clever.

Now I wish I wasn't the former so I could be the latter. =D

Anyway, I'm happy that it's a tie between me and Framm, 'cause that not only satisfies my desire for potential survival, but also my (suicidal) sense of logic (in that I am a very logical choice for lynching).

Hm. If Sarah Connor's still around, maybe she could save me!

Now... *goes to read the night post again*

EDIT: Oh, btw, today wasn't as bad for me personally as I thought it was going to be.

Though... I need to start reading Candide soon. =/

EDIT2: The only thing I gathered from the reread of the night post is the impression (again) that Clozo is a saver.

Which of course helps me sooo much. -.-

Edited by DarthNoob

Remember, if Sarah Connor's around, she could jack you too. Like this: She votes for you and says x2. Or she votes for Framm and says x0. Alternately, she could save you by voting for Framm and saying x2 or voting for you and voting x0. Either way, we have someone who hasn't voted.

In which case, that only leaves inactivity as an explanation of the baddie's lack of kill.

Inactivity or block.

I think now would be a good time for the person who possibly blocked someone last night to come out.

The baddies kill one of us tonight regardless. If we can take out one today, there's still a whole bunch of people left to get the remaining baddie. Coming out, at this point, wouldn't harm the goodies whatsoever. It gives us one more confirmed goodie (if we actually lynch a baddie) and one less baddie. If we do lynch a goodie, the goodie kill role has a target for the night?

Make sense?