BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

The question about darth has been asked and answered. That should give you enough information to tell you why I asked what I did and said what I said. There was no way he would have known that was what I was going for.

That should also tell you what MY role is.

My thoughts on possibilities.

T-1000 is dead.

T-1000 decided not to kill to lay low and put the blame on DD (who was blocked) <---edit meant to say darth here

T-X blocked T-1000 to shift blame OFF DD. Possible as well...

My guess is 2. Framing Darth seems to make the most sense. i.e. "hey T-1000 didn't kill, and Darth was blocked...Darth must be the T-1000." If that was the case, it backfired, because DN was able to answer my question properly...In addition, until recently it wasn't obvious about the blocks.

Edited by tpaxatb

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inactivity or block.

I think now would be a good time for the person who possibly blocked someone last night to come out.

The baddies kill one of us tonight regardless. If we can take out one today, there's still a whole bunch of people left to get the remaining baddie. Coming out, at this point, wouldn't harm the goodies whatsoever. It gives us one more confirmed goodie (if we actually lynch a baddie) and one less baddie. If we do lynch a goodie, the goodie kill role has a target for the night?

Make sense?

I thought I got blocked... ?

EDIT: Ooooooooooooh. I just remembered something about tpax's role. Haha, cool.

(edit2, heh... the "oooh" is not directed toward my question directed toward Izzy)

Edited by DarthNoob

@Darth: Oh wait, yeah. Sorry, forgetting stuff. >_>

*edit*Oh, btw: Tpax, you're lying through your teeth. The goodie spy has already been lynched.

Nevermind. Just read Tpax's post.

And it fits. Considering that role hadn't acted when blackcat was present. Meaning the remaining baddies are Medji and Framm?

Edited by Izzy

1. Crazypainter - (heart ripped out and found to be Skynet Systems)

2. DudleyDude is voting for Darth

3. Medji is voting for Framm

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Tpax is voting for Framm

6. Slick - (Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth is voting for Framm

8. Izzy is voting for Medji

9. Clozo

10. Framm- Voting for Darth

11. Pablos4pandas - (trucked and found to be Kyle Reese)

12. Magic - (pushed off a cliff and swept out to sea by John Connor)

13. Sayalzah - (sniped by John Connor)

Let's put some pressure on Medji. :)

Edited by Izzy

I'm fairly convinced that tpax, izzy and clozo are all goodies. So that's 4 that I consider confirmed. Of the remaining 3, I suspect Medji and either Framm or Darth. With only 2 baddies left (assuming the Magic kill was a mistake), I can't believe that one would skip a night kill on purpose. I know I was blocked last night by a baddie. Darth was blocked by Peter. Those are the only 2 blocks left in the game (CP had the 3rd block). So between Framm and Darth, I really think Darth is the most likely candidate for T-1000. On the off chance that Darth is actually Marcus, it will be better to find out with a day lynch then by targeting him at night. So I really think that the best course of action is to lynch Darth. Then at night we block and kill Medji. If the game is still going after that, we lynch Framm.

^ Okay, that's an awesome idea. And even if the vote stays in Framm's favor, assuming Miles is still around and agrees with that, we're good to go.

2. DudleyDude is voting for Darth

8. Izzy is voting for Darth

9. Clozo

*edit* Too many tabs, posted the wrong thing.

Edited by Izzy

I'm fairly convinced that tpax, izzy and clozo are all goodies. So that's 4 that I consider confirmed. Of the remaining 3, I suspect Medji and either Framm or Darth. With only 2 baddies left (assuming the Magic kill was a mistake), I can't believe that one would skip a night kill on purpose. I know I was blocked last night by a baddie. Darth was blocked by Peter. Those are the only 2 blocks left in the game (CP had the 3rd block). So between Framm and Darth, I really think Darth is the most likely candidate for T-1000. On the off chance that Darth is actually Marcus, it will be better to find out with a day lynch then by targeting him at night. So I really think that the best course of action is to lynch Darth. Then at night we block and kill Medji. If the game is still going after that, we lynch Framm.

That's probably not the best course, mainly because I believe Darth is who he says. Granted, there's a 10% possibility that he lucked out and managed to answer the only way that he could answer my question...but that isn't overshadowed by the possibility that you are the T-1000 and was blocked by T-X to throw suspicion away from you.

Not saying that is the scenario, but your words sound awfully suspicious at this point.

I posted this earlier, though it doesn't look like anyone saw it. My role didn't matter yesterDAY because the DAY ended early. If the DAY hadn't ended early, I would have been the cause of Magic's death yesterDAY.

2. DudleyDude is voting for Medji

8. Izzy is voting for Darth

9. Clozo

Sorry, Izzy, but now I'm already having 2nd thoughts. I just realized that Marcus must still be alive. Since Darth is the only one claiming the role, I'm leaning towards him telling the truth. And if Framm isn't complaining about tpax claiming a role, then I still think tpax is a goodie. So that does leave Medji and Framm, I think. I believe you were right and we should focus vote on one or the other. I wouldn't mind a tie vote between medji and framm and then medji can save himself if he's actually the role he's claimed.

Dudley, if he isn't, it's a tie, and a random person gets lynched. Let's just lynch Medji. I've wanted to do that for a while. :P (Remember, CP defended him earlier on in the game.)

9. Clozo

Tpax, something you say doesn't add up. RIDing isn't the same as spying, so Darth wouldn't appear to be a random goodie. So you should have definitely known who he was, and so should he. Where does this 10% uncertainty come from?

Can we get clarification on this from Music or GM? I think P4P may have lived through the first day if we actually knew more about the "save" role of Cameron. I was also a little suspicious of tpax's post, but I think that no one else is claiming that role helps clear him. The only other thing that would make sense is if Magic was Peter and tpax is T-1000 and decided to not kill last night.

Can we get clarification on this from Music or GM? I think P4P may have lived through the first day if we actually knew more about the "save" role of Cameron. I was also a little suspicious of tpax's post, but I think that no one else is claiming that role helps clear him. The only other thing that would make sense is if Magic was Peter and tpax is T-1000 and decided to not kill last night.

Why? Posts 4 and 6 give you all the info you need.

And....PS....I really wish Framm were here to step up. What Izzy and DD are doing is getting to be awfully suspicious, and it would help to have further input from one of those on the chopping block...

Dudley, if he isn't, it's a tie, and a random person gets lynched.

Right. So a tie means that Medji lied about his role and is definitely bad. There's a 50 percent chance that Framm would die (and we would learn her role) and a 50 percent chance of Medji dying. Even if Medji survives the lynch, he's a known baddie and we can block/kill him at night. I'm personally hoping for the tie, but if it doesn't look like it'll work out, we can still hope that Miles ends the lynch based on earlier votes.

Before the day goes out I think tpax you should reveal who you're going to target for the night, so that John Connor can target the other one.

So... assuming that tpax, Clozo, DD, and Izzy are all goodies, then the worst case scenario (and for this scenario I'm screwing subjectivity and claiming my right as a goodie):

I get lynched.

1 goodie dies tonight, and no baddies die because Connor gets blocked and the blocker T is not blocked.

That leaves 3 good and 2 bad, so a baddie gets lynched. Even if the 1 good dies/no baddies die is repeated, and the next day the remaining 2 goodies lynch the last baddie, and win.

So the only way we can lose this is if my initial assumption was wrong. But even then, I think the goodies have enough momentum to get through this.

My bet's on music wrapping this one up early, with the day post

I'm really having difficulty here deciding on certain things.

The first one is that I just re-read the posts, and it almost seems like Clozo (yes, clozo) claimed two different roles.

The second one is that the voting patterns were really screwy...

My biggest issue is that I jumped in blind in night 2...i missed quite a bit...

I really won't know who I am going to target until the day is over. I think I read things right, and if so, john is safe from being killed at night anyway, because I think kate's still alive.

I'm just not sure <shrug> I'll know after the result of the lynch.

9. Clozo

10. Framm- Voting for Medji

Sorry want to live a little while longer anyways. However odds are that I will not survive the day anyways.

Edit: I think that you will be surprised by the end of this lynch no matter how it turns out.

Edited by Framm 18

OK i have to go home from work and it' starting to snow pretty good here So I may not be back...

I'll just say this that I'm worried about, there's been some quick claim and brushoff of being good and claims of evidence but none that i've really seen.

Framm's defense REALLY sucks there. Dude, come ON if you're a goodie, put up something. You have two known goodies voting for you.

Tie between Medji and Framm? Perfect.

And wow. I didn't actually think I'd get off the hook. =)

One weird thing I'd like to point out:

Why did Framm just apologize for voting for Medji? If he was a goodie, then of course he'd vote to tie the lynch to try to save himself