Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Halloween Mafia

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#281 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

Alright as a closer to this thread I have put all actions roles and my own little notes on the Wiki. PM me if you find anything...interesting

MM4sig.png

#282 DarthNoob

DarthNoob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

Wiki?

#283 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:13 AM

Mafia wiki

Click there

MM4sig.png

#284 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:43 AM

Oh and a quick side note. On day 3 if unreality was lynched and his plan of pretending to be the Phantom backfired, CP had her action in to kill BB so they wouldve both died and Framm would merely have had to kill clozo to win. It was clozo's belief in unreality that ultimately won it for the goodies

yeah haha, go clozo!

and the wiki is nice! I think this is the link Gmaster is referring to: http://mafiaonlinega...wiki/Host_Notes

Pretty soon I'll probably be able to transfer the Mafia Guide from bbcode to wikicode if desired :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users