Yoruichi-san

Question

IDNEysseus:

Guess 1: ?

Guess 2: ?

Guess 3: ?

Summon: Oceanus to message Diomedes

[spoiler='Letter to Diomedes

']Hey Diomedes, this is IDNE, aka Odysseus. I hope that you have realized this by now. I already know that Brandonb is Hades and I am trying to get him in our group. Ysanestor and I already have BTSC. Through good communication and obedience we can obtain BTSC in two nights.

Tonight:

Summon: Cottus the "Furious"

Target: SomeGuy (Aphrodite) You will be boosted tonight

This is for the first night. We will also be sending you messages in the main forum using a Vigenere cipher. The Cipher that Ysan and I have been using uses the key word "Ocean", however, your key word will be "Eclipse". Most of these messages will appear in the spoiler boxes labled "For Ysan only" or "For IDNE only". READ THEM ALL AND DO NOT REPLY USING THIS CIPHER.

Instead, you will reply with a different cipher. Compose your message with the 2nd letter of the 3rd word, the 3rd letter of the 6th word, the 2nd letter of the 9th word, the 3rd letter of the 12th word, etc. End the sentence you are using this cipher in with ".,."

Example: They can still summon him every other day as the rules attest to.,. (secret message: test)

Use this cipher ONLY if there is a problem with our directions. We will give you directions for the second night using the "Eclipse" Vigenere cipher.

To let me know your identity and verify that you understand each part of this message, post the word "smileY" (using those caps) in the main thread. For example, you can say something like "I wish there was an Olympic God smileY". (If you are unable to summon Cottus for whatever reason, and you will be summoning another instead, write "Smiley" for Briares and "smiLey" for Gyges.)

I hope this reaches you in good time, my friend. Remember, this must be completed ASAP. Hope to see you soon.

YsaNestor:

Nullify/Boost: ?

Summon Agamemnon:

Guess 1: Zeus will use Hermes to send a message to Aphrodite.

Guess 2: ?

Inputted (non-question mark) actions are final ;).

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow...darn, should have boosted Diomedes after all...T_T...

I'm kind of at the point where I want to lynch Aphroguyte...let them have Mmesynome...XP

But wow...that was...interesting...poor Kat though...lol...but I like how luck effectively nullified everyone's actions :lol:

Question to Itachi: Since dawh was put to sleep, if he attempted to summon Ares, can he summon Ares tomorrow?

Edited by Yoruichi-san

If dawh did Summon anyone then no because that Summoning could have been guessed which would mean that it did have some sort of effect on this night.

Well the only reason Briars would have been blocked was if they were attempting to use Ares... So we will not seeing Ares again for at least 3 days :thumbsup:

So what's the plan with Today's lynch vote? If I do not vote with Impervious (per his request) I will be outed as Hades.

Edited by Brandonb

Well the only reason Briars would have been blocked was if they were attempting to use Ares... So we will not seeing Ares again for at least 3 days :thumbsup:

So what's the plan with Today's lynch vote? If I do not vote with Impervious (per his request) I will be outed as Hades.

Nah, you can just say that this request thing has gotten out of hand and you only meant it for the first time you said it. Its over now and you are making your own decision. Then you can cast your vote for Some Guy. You will probably be outed as a goodie, but not necessarily hades.

Nah, you can just say that this request thing has gotten out of hand and you only meant it for the first time you said it. Its over now and you are making your own decision. Then you can cast your vote for Some Guy. You will probably be outed as a goodie, but not necessarily hades.

yeah... that would out me. :rolleyes:

yeah... that would out me. :rolleyes:

Wow, I really wish that Prof T could help us out with those letter jumbles. I hope he is doing the right thing by letting them know he is aware of how to break them.

Wow, I really wish that Prof T could help us out with those letter jumbles. I hope he is doing the right thing by letting them know he is aware of how to break them.

Actually, I wouldn't be AT ALL surprised if he is only pretending to have cracked the code, so that they will not pass any more secret messages ;)

Actually, I wouldn't be AT ALL surprised if he is only pretending to have cracked the code, so that they will not pass any more secret messages ;)

But why would he send a message back to them? And I am pretty sure that it is possible he cracked their code. That would be great for us.

I posted the smiley comment like you guys wanted. I thought you would know that Im Diomedes. Impervious said "Mnemosyne messed things up. I still neeed two guesses to get you. Did you mean to send the same message?" Then Someguy said "Eros is my only summon left. Give me a target tonight. No summons. Is summoning no one a viable guess?"

Wow, good job Prof T!

Edited by IDoNotExist

Wow, good job Prof T!

I posted the smiley comment like you guys wanted. I thought you would know that Im Diomedes. Impervious said "Mnemosyne messed things up. I still neeed two guesses to get you. Did you mean to send the same message?" Then Someguy said "Eros is my only summon left. Give me a target tonight. No summons. Is summoning no one a viable guess?"

Wait...how does he have any Summons left? He lost one during the lynch and he lost one to the Nemeon Lion...???

Crap...uh...IDNE...beware the Eyes of March <.<

well, i haven't exactly stuck to any specific rule regarding non-mention (in the last night(s) because there was hardly anything worth mentioning -_- ). on a night when things actually happen, no kills on the 50% chance will not be mentioned. and nullification that doesn't matter will not be mentioned either. basically, i try to write in only the bare essentials (post-night 1) but given barely anything to work with I'll add a couple things here and there just to keep myself amused ;)

Itachi, can you clarify? I thought this meant the Nemeon Lion succeeded...

Well, the fact the Indies haven't jumped on the Impervious action looks promising. If Aphroguyte still has a summons left I'm not sure whether we want to lynch him...we may just want to go with you since we know there's no Athena...and plus the Indies want to be recruited by us...if we get Heracles we can protect Bb every Night and he can attack...

Question to Itachi: How successful where my guesses?

oh sorry, i thought i posted that here last night. all 3 were correct. good job. as you know, PT is Diomedes.

Itachi, can you clarify? I thought this meant the Nemeon Lion succeeded...

no, it failed. i guess i didn't write that segment of the night post clear enough

Crap...sorry...if I had known I would have started the IDNE vote earlier and gotten ST onboard...and I would boosted Diomedes to attack Eros directly last Night...:(

Anyways...um...yeah...this is...awkward... :unsure:

you have random.org to thank for that one... Impy got the 25% shot :o The Game was either going to be over or get really close... I'm assuming GC was trying to make it close :P

you have random.org to thank for that one... Impy got the 25% shot :o The Game was either going to be over or get really close... I'm assuming GC was trying to make it close :P

Lol...luck just hates me XP...

But actually I was referring to the misunderstanding about the answer to my question... :unsure:

Edited by Yoruichi-san