BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

What color is the . . .

Shakeepuddn

Question

18 answers to this question

And there it is again . . . another one star on a riddle not even answered yet. That's three of three on my last riddles. Obviously someone has a petty grudge of some sort and / or they just haven't bothered to read the voting rules.

Sorry someone is targeting you. I think this riddle is good so im giving it 5 stars. Congrats on 500th post!!

An uplifting cheer preceded the three legged table that toppled away from two legs walking to the cave. A waveform in a very narrow window completes the answer.

What color is my son's teddy bear?

well, I gave it a 5 star...I'm a big fan so far...

Ok...so the three legged table that toppled is "E"...a waveform might be S...trying to figure out the uplifting cheer and the two legs walking (this could be R, W, K, N, X) to the cave (possibly O). Also trying to figure out the very narrow window (thought it could be ISI or IST or something like that)

man...I talk to my co-worker for 5 minutes, and people go ahead and solve it before I have a chance to finish my thoughts...

:P Nicely done...I agree with this

Haha thanks :) I know how you feel; after I said Y it took me a min to figure out what color starts with "Y" lol

And there it is again . . . another one star on a riddle not even answered yet. That's three of three on my last riddles. Obviously someone has a petty grudge of some sort and / or they just haven't bothered to read the voting rules.

*off topic I know*

Thats what happened to me on some of mine...if someone doesn't like your riddles (which are amazing by the way), they hate mine too.

Nice riddle!

A wave form can be viewed on an oscilloscope, displaying peaks and troughs of a frequency. As the W only shows three peaks and two troughs, it would be a very narrow window. It's the best I could do with a W in only five minutes. I was inspired by Ashsd.

:)

What was the "narrow window" referencing?
Edited by Shakeepuddn

A wave form can be viewed on an oscilloscope, displaying peaks and troughs of a frequency. As the W only shows three peaks and two troughs, it would be a very narrow window. It's the best I could do with a W in only five minutes. I was inspired by Ashsd.
:)

I wrote this down and not 5 minutes after i got off the computer it hit me the answer is...

YELLOW!! Your bear is definitley yellow. You threw me off with that two legs because I thought it was one letter but it was really two.

Good one. I have always enjoyed your riddles. For that I give you;

Two snakes, one to lead and one to tail, a one legged stool placed before a rocket flying by a half moon with two legs. Give you five of those. ;)

Edited by scsw