BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

15 answers to this question

i play this game...a lot. its so fun, i even have it on my igoogle thing. but for some reason i still suck at it. :P

what lvl is your highest lvl aka? mines 6. tragic, i know -_-

edit: typo

Edited by garlic sausage

i play this game...a lot. its so fun, i even have it on my igoogle thing. but for some reason i still suck at it. :P

what lvl is your highest lvl aka? mines 6. tragic, i know -_-

edit: typo

I only made it up to level 5 or maybe 6. I got a series of those odd shapes that don't fit well.

Once your half way to the top it goes so fast and the game is over.

I need more practice or a new stratedgy.

Does anyone know what happens after Level 10? I don't think it's like the other levels because I completed 10 rows on Level 10, but I didn't advance to a secret level, there was no congratulations or game over--you've completed the last level, or anything! But I was so busy looking at how many rows I'd completed and I crashed the moment after. :(

Does anyone know what happens after Level 10? I don't think it's like the other levels because I completed 10 rows on Level 10, but I didn't advance to a secret level, there was no congratulations or game over--you've completed the last level, or anything! But I was so busy looking at how many rows I'd completed and I crashed the moment after. :(
I wish I did and, I'm determined to find out. *Guessing more practice may be needed* :duh:

I couldn't resist seeing if this was correct or not :blush: . It went to Level 11 for me. :blink:

I couldn't resist seeing if this was correct or not :blush: . It went to Level 11 for me. :blink:

Oh, my apologies! I wasn't looking closely enough at the level to see if it'd changed or not. Take a look at this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37185970@N02/3424731760/

Click on the magnifying glass with a plus sign in the top-left corner. Then, view the large size. I don't cheat nor lie, if that's what you're implying.

Oh, my apologies! I wasn't looking closely enough at the level to see if it'd changed or not. Take a look at this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37185970@N02/3424731760/

Click on the magnifying glass with a plus sign in the top-left corner. Then, view the large size. I don't cheat nor lie, if that's what you're implying.

No need for apologies. I highly doubt that you are being prosecuted for being dishonest. When someone says they have reached a high level that others have not reached, it means that the person had discovered the trick to it. Unless, of course, the individual is only playing with your brain and, is only cheating themself, by trying to rile your sanity. :D