BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

An archaeologist one day visited a museum in a big city. He finally stopped at the front of a complete fossil of Tyrannosaurus.

After admiring for about 5 minutes, a security guard walked to him and said,

“Can you believe this? This giant was alive in 65 million and 3 years, 5 months and 21 days ago?”

With astonishment, the archaeologist asked him, “Oh My God, How could you tell the age of this T-rex in so detailed?”

“That’s simple!” the security smiled, “they told me this creature was 65 million years-old, when I came to work on the first day.”

“Today is my 3 years, 5 month and 21 days on duty!”

:o:D:lol:

13 answers to this question

actually some are studying for degees

Worked witha a guy who had a Phd who played with a fork lift truck to fetch the water for the kettle and referred to timber as "the stuff with the psychedelic ends" - "What? Oh you mean the shipment of Shorea from <shipper>. The warehouse where it was produced in Asia did that for the locals who could not read - sums it up I guess

Btw - good one woon

some kind of dino?

Reference from wikipedia.com:

Apatosaurus (IPA: /əˌpætəˈsɔrəs/), also formerly known as Brontosaurus, is a genus of sauropod dinosaur that lived about 150 million years ago, during the Jurassic Period (Kimmeridgian and Tithonian ages). It was one of the largest land animals that ever existed, with an average length of 23 meters (75 ft) and a mass of at least 23 metric tons (25 short tons). The name Apatosaurus means 'deceptive lizard', so-given because the chevron bones were similar to those of a prehistoric marine lizard, Mosasaurus. The name Apatosaurus comes from the Greek ἀπατέλος or ἀπατέλιος meaning 'deceptive' and σαῦρος meaning 'lizard'.

The cervical vertebrae were less elongated and more heavily constructed than those of Diplodocus and the bones of the leg were much stockier (despite being longer), implying a more robust animal. The tail was held above the ground during normal locomotion. Like most sauropods, Apatosaurus had only a single large claw on each forelimb, with the first three toes on the hind limb possessing claws.