BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Chuck Norris is a known martial artist while Clint Eastwood is a gunslinger in a predominant number of his roles. Therefore I submit my answer in the form of a two line poem...

<ahem>

Chuck show quickness, Chuck show skill,

Chuck learn bullet quicker still.

R.I.P. Chuck, we love you!!

Edited by dunbar

...didn't bruce teach jakie chan?...but then chuck has kicked several 'martial artists' arses...plus I will always be loyal 2 chuck...sorry bruce...cowboys kick a**!...

First of all...Chuck Norris trumps all...

Chuck Norris will never die. He is the reincarnation of dead Buddhists pent up rage

And second, I dunno if this really counts as a "New Puzzle" maybe this would have been better in Others or Jokes?

...didn't bruce teach jakie chan?...but then chuck has kicked several 'martial artists' arses...plus I will always be loyal 2 chuck...sorry bruce...cowboys kick a**!...

Bruce Lee taught Chuck Norris

I never really got all the Chuck Norris stuff. What up with it?

:ph34r:

....I'm not really sure.

I guess he's just really good at kicking stuff, so people think he's awesome?

Don't interpret this the wrong way - i LOVE chuck norris jokes. but i do wonder what all the hype is about.

*dodges punches*

Now i admit, ive givin this a little thought. I heard Chuck Norris dosen't own a lawmower, instead he stand out on his porch and !Dares His Grass To Grow! However, knowone knows how old Clint EastWood is. I mean I've never really seen a Chuck Norris Vid. but Clint is still in movies, and probably other s*** idk. But he lives on... seems to me Chuck Norris died a long time ago.

†·Krakatowa·†

Weird, I saw Chuck Norris for the first time in anything but a joke. I saw a dvd that said something like "chuck norris 3" First time I ever saw his face on anything..... (sides the internet) I read some of the jokes. idk about you, but seems he is a bit narsiccist. (i dunno if tats how u spell it)

Doesn't when I click it. It takes me straight to the Chuck Norris Facts page. Suppose to go to a fake google page.

Are you typing "Chuck Norris" or "find Chuck Norris"?

It works when you type find in front, but not when you don't.

Also, I'm using google.com. It might not work for other countries' googles.