BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

WOOHOO!!!

I had a revelation today!

"The Sacrifice is not fatal though. The victim is revealed as (Olympian, Achaean, or Monster) and are made powerless for that Night."

So even though Hades has the ability to send other people across the river at the end of the day, he is still unable to use his guessing/recruiting/blocking ability at night :D

This means that we have nothing to worry about as far as blocks go tonight, and since Hades won the lynch both days, we also know that the baddies have only recruited one Indy player and zero monsters into their BTSC (meaning the baddie BTSC is Hades, Carebus, and maybe Charon?) . B)) So it seems that we are up at the time being (despite the loss of Apollo).

We should wait just a little longer, then use Kat's ability to check the night actions. Then I will have a preliminary list of our actions pending approval of my comrades :)

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

sorry about inactivity bad computer >.< so were trying to get ST... thats easy to understand

well I miss typed...ST instead of SG...

But who do you think ST is?

sorry Kat, I got confused. Yes you are right..I think St is athena.

I was referring to the kill target.

Be gentle with me ok????

Edited by crazypainter

sorry Kat, I got confused. Yes you are right..I think St is athena.

I was referring to the kill target.

Be gentle with me ok????

Sorry :blush: Why hasn't the lynch been cancelled? Maybe our thoughts about Star have been wrong? She's been on already since I've posted *twice*

<(^-^)>

...Wasn't this the roster from 3hrs ago?

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

2) Impervious [Olympian] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ - voting for Riranor

10) ST - voting for Riranor

11) Artificial I - voting for Kat

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

17) crazypainter voting for Artificial I

...Wasn't this the roster from 3hrs ago?

1) SomeGuy [Monster]

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ - voting for Riranor

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro

16) IDNE

No, it's:

1) SomeGuy [Monster] - voting for Impervious

3) LIS - DEAD

4) GC - voting for Impervious

5) Prof. T

6) dawh -DEAD

7) Kat

8) Bb

9) RMZ- voting for Riranor

12) Riranor

13) JS

14) Randro

15) twin bro - voting for Impervious

16) IDNE - voting for Impervious

Hola! :)

Uuh...sorry for making my recruitment hard :P I got the hint about the lynch late <_< Also, my role has a secret ability of saving 2 people every other night, but I used it last night on Bb and CP. Thought I should tell you that.

Hola! :)

Uuh...sorry for making my recruitment hard :P I got the hint about the lynch late <_< Also, my role has a secret ability of saving 2 people every other night, but I used it last night on Bb and CP. Thought I should tell you that.

Hehe, good guesses ;)

<(^-^)>

way to go ST! Thanks for the save! Bb and I are so wanted..dead that is...

:P I'll be fine till I get unleashed. And there's no point in us doing that until 2 nights from now when I can make the 3 moves directly to Hades... Unless we want me to kill tonight. Then we may want me to be free during tonights actions. And if we are going to do that, then we need to get on it ASAP

Edit: Lets give the consecutive posts thing a shot right now :) CP has already started.

Edit: Just to clarify, for Odysseus to be unleashed, we must all make consecutive posts on the game thread

Edited by Brandonb

Yes, everyone alive on the Achaean side.

We've got everyone but Riranor. I sent him a PM notifying him to make his post....

ALMOST THERE! :D

BTW, Itachi. Is a mini-post made when Odysseus is unleashed? Or is it a secret?

I'm worried that if it is made public, then the Baddies could easily figure out what happened and therefore ID all of the Achaeans.

Edited by Brandonb

We've got everyone but Riranor. I sent him a PM notifying him to make his post....

ALMOST THERE! :D

Uuh..ya, we're busted -_- RMZ knew about it, and along with him, I'm sure more do :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure it's obvious as to who are the Achaeans now...should we keep on trying? (although not sure if CP is still on)

Uuh..ya, we're busted -_- RMZ knew about it, and along with him, I'm sure more do :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure it's obvious as to who are the Achaeans now...should we keep on trying? (although not sure if CP is still on)

Yeah, somehow he knew. and WTF happened with Riranor? He was online when I PMed him, and for several minutes afterwards as his status was changing order on the main page... yet he never bothered checking the game thread or answering my PM.

I think he quit. And if he didn't then tonight Nestor's action will be to boost Diomedes, and Diomedes will kill Riranor/Nestor. <_<

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah, somehow he knew. and WTF happened with Riranor? He was online when I PMed him, and for several minutes afterwards as his status was changing order on the main page... yet he never bothered checking the game thread or answering my PM.

I think he quit. And if he didn't then tonight Nestor's action will be to boost Diomedes, and Diomedes will kill Riranor/Nestor. <_<

:lol: , no need to take your anger on Rir. I'm sure he has a reasonable explanation.

Well, first off, I, along with some other(s), made it quite obvious which side we were on (anyhow, I knew Kat, CP and Rir were most likely Achaean). RMZ could have been one of the ones who knew half of Odysseus's freedom and figured out the whole thing, or the Monsters somehow got together like we did. From there on, with quite a list of pointless replies and the fact that the people who didn't vote for Impervious "happened" to post consecutively probably set off an alarm in RMZ's head. :mellow:

:lol: , no need to take your anger on Rir. I'm sure he has a reasonable explanation.

Well, first off, I, along with some other(s), made it quite obvious which side we were on (anyhow, I knew Kat, CP and Rir were most likely Achaean). RMZ could have been one of the ones who knew half of Odysseus's freedom and figured out the whole thing, or the Monsters somehow got together like we did. From there on, with quite a list of pointless replies and the fact that the people who didn't vote for Impervious "happened" to post consecutively probably set off an alarm in RMZ's head. :mellow:

Oh, I misinterpreted the thing then. I thought they didn't actually 'Know' the conditions for my release, but rather Itachi just gave half of it to Hades when one of them died. Crap... If we're gonna ever be successful, we're gonna have to lose a few players.

That might have been it :rolleyes: Here, I'll yell at Rir for you ;) *Is talking to him on msn*

<(^-^)>

Edit: Dang he just left >.<

Edited by Kathleen

Yeah, he's busy hosting his own game. Doing other stuff... not bothering with this game... he's been around for the past 30mins or so, ever since I made the post saying that we were gonna attempt the consecutive posts. And sent him the PM... and he has posted on other threads, but not this one.

This just isn't gonna work if we are dependent on someone that doesn't want to play <_<

Edit: He was online, in the games forum while we were making these posts. But he didn't bother checking this thread. I think that clearly demonstrates his consideration for this game. Diomedes needs to waste the kill him tonight.

Edited by Brandonb