BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

WOOHOO!!!

I had a revelation today!

"The Sacrifice is not fatal though. The victim is revealed as (Olympian, Achaean, or Monster) and are made powerless for that Night."

So even though Hades has the ability to send other people across the river at the end of the day, he is still unable to use his guessing/recruiting/blocking ability at night :D

This means that we have nothing to worry about as far as blocks go tonight, and since Hades won the lynch both days, we also know that the baddies have only recruited one Indy player and zero monsters into their BTSC (meaning the baddie BTSC is Hades, Carebus, and maybe Charon?) . B)) So it seems that we are up at the time being (despite the loss of Apollo).

We should wait just a little longer, then use Kat's ability to check the night actions. Then I will have a preliminary list of our actions pending approval of my comrades :)

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah, he's busy hosting his own game. Doing other stuff... not bothering with this game... he's been around for the past 30mins or so, ever since I made the post saying that we were gonna attempt the consecutive posts. And sent him the PM... and he has posted on other threads, but not this one.

This just isn't gonna work if we are dependent on someone that doesn't want to play <_<

Edit: He was online, in the games forum while we were making these posts. But he didn't bother checking this thread. I think that clearly demonstrates his consideration for this game. Diomedes needs to waste the kill him tonight.

Don't worry about Rir for now, I'm sure Kat will set him straight sure enough. I think it's best to use Diomedes' ability on enemies and avoid friendly fire :) Also, shouldn't we be discussing our night actions now, especially with the 24-hour rule set?

Don't worry about Rir for now, I'm sure Kat will set him straight sure enough.

You're darn right I will B)) ...<insert devilish face>

Also, shouldn't we be discussing our night actions now, especially with the 24-hour rule set?

Oh yeah o.O Erm...so it's an even night, meaning we move two right? *I think...*

<(^-^)>

Yeah, he's busy hosting his own game. Doing other stuff... not bothering with this game... he's been around for the past 30mins or so, ever since I made the post saying that we were gonna attempt the consecutive posts. And sent him the PM... and he has posted on other threads, but not this one.

This just isn't gonna work if we are dependent on someone that doesn't want to play <_<

Edit: He was online, in the games forum while we were making these posts. But he didn't bother checking this thread. I think that clearly demonstrates his consideration for this game. Diomedes needs to waste the kill him tonight.

Sorry that you have to depend on someone who is difficult to work with, but that's part of the challenge ;) Also, yes, those 2 baddies knew both halves of your escape from the get go.

You're darn right I will B)) ...<insert devilish face>

Oh yeah o.O Erm...so it's an even night, meaning we move two right? *I think...*

<(^-^)>

yep :)

I hope Bb's still on or doesn't sleep, because from the looks of it, all the pressure's on him...again :blush: I'm probably going to stay in the same place (move to the Surface and back) if I'm on the Ixion Path (sorry, lost count :wacko: ). Now I've got to go and finish my school stuff -_- See you in the morning!

Yeah, I'm going to say my best bet is to stay on the surface...we should try again for the post in a row same time tomorrow :3 I'll make sure Rir posts <_< [/threat]

<(^-^)>

Yeah, I'm going to say my best bet is to stay on the surface...we should try again for the post in a row same time tomorrow :3 I'll make sure Rir posts <_< [/threat]

<(^-^)>

:lol: , how about if Rir posts first (making sure everyone else is on, naturally) :P

I am very sorry Bb and this is all my fault. I have been answering questions for my villains while trying to complete some stuff for my game. i didnt realize there were new posts here because i only refreshed LC II. I got a thorough scolding from Kat and i am still complete sorry and guilty about what happened. I will pay more attention to this espicially because i think the villains on LC II are happy now. I am sorry once again and i hope nobody holds any grudges against me *if you do take them out on me now please*. Sorry... again... and trust me i will pay more attention... so what do you guys think i should do tonight?