BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I will say anyone who gets in my way for the kill blow on randro will have to suffer my wrath :D

Uh-oh.... *attempts to hide, but realizes he no longer controls his own bone structure*

ok everyone i was really busy but now i can run things, i decided things are slow so, who is up for bringing the arena back? That is until people start to get into this more, and i need somebody to die so its going to be a death match between characters with no Alliance... those will be... Zerep and FIF *Characters are Kael and Xavier*

ok everyone i was really busy but now i can run things, i decided things are slow so, who is up for bringing the arena back? That is until people start to get into this more, and i need somebody to die so its going to be a death match between characters with no Alliance... those will be... Zerep and FIF *Characters are Kael and Xavier*

:lol: , only two people don't have alliances? By the way, is it just me, or is it that because I allied with a particular someone, I ended up being allied with many, many, many more people? :ph34r:

I will like to bring the arena back! It makes things much faster, although the bounty can happen every other day (since in arenas, only 2 people are involved, while in bounties, everyone can be involved). Also, as I suggested last game, there probably should be a time limit of some sort :P

no i meant that people with allainces cant fight one another

are you referring to direct alliances or alliances-by-association?

And I'm game to do some arena fights *evil grin*

just so long as I'm not involved in one until after monday. :)

are you referring to direct alliances or alliances-by-association?

And I'm game to do some arena fights *evil grin*

just so long as I'm not involved in one until after monday. :)

:lol: , on the contrary, I can't do any unless it starts before Friday :P

And I think it include alliances-by-association...one can't exactly attack his ally's ally without angering the original ally, which of course damages the original alliance :wacko: But I hope you get my point :P

Who wants to start a practice match with me? <- bored.

ooc: I'm in!!!! If it's ok with Rir, you can make the first move. In the meantime, to Bleach I go! (new addiction...again :P )

OOC: Hey Zerep...

BIC: Xavier launched out of his tree, metal wires spinning out of his pockets and winding themselves around his fingers, and landed smoothly on the ground. His emerald eyes glinted as he stared at his to-be opponent, the one who went by Kael...

OOC: oh, my bad. I was preoccupied, forgot to check in here..

BIC:

Kael's nimble fingers finished the last of the stitching as the padded steps of a lurking figure echoed off the moonlit ground. Kael quickly discarded his unnecessary belonging, and grabbed his cutlass. He sprang from the floor, his ears attentive to any motion drawing it's in his direction. Ah, how quaint, it seems I've spotted. Well.. He darted from the clearing, cutlass in hand, up into the mesh of tree limbs.

The wind moved him like a battered scarecrow, his ragged clothing, matted mane. This will be good..

Xavier jumped into the air, rummaged in his pocket, and picked out a miniature wooden carving of a blade. However, it was double sided; one sliver of wood on either side of the hilt. He squeezed down on the center and was hurled backwards as a cloud of acrid yellow smoke appeared at the spot where he had been.

Two shadowy figures landed in front of Xavier, one standing upright like a human, one crouched. The first one was a strange combination of amber and wood, giving the puppet a strange sheen. The other one vaguely resembled a spider: eight legs made completely of metal shot out of the wooden body, and a head painted black gave the impression of looking into a void.

The metal wires looped around Xavier's fingers flicked once and threw themselves to different points on the puppets' bodies. "Bring it on," Xavier said quietly.

Kael concentrated hard on the echo's of Xavier voice, tracing it back to the source- there was no point in using all his focus for all to see his imagery. Kael's body seemed to almost blur and shift, a white noise emitted from the scene and Kael's image was split into 6 other likenesses of himself (Rir confirmed this, and two other abilities when I accepted to become a demon). The total 7 leaped from the trees, out of the commotion, the original released one of the hallucinogens strapped to his torso. If he was lucky, Xavier's vision should momentarily be impaired (dizzy) long enough for his images to distract him while he came in for a strike.

Xavier's eyes widened as Kael seemingly split into seven identical copies of himself. He yanked back on the metal wires connecting his fingers to the puppets, and they shuddered briefly before beginning to run around in a circle. Faster.... faster... the two puppets became nothing but a blur as they twirled around in a ring of perpetual death. Then, Xavier jumped back and threw his right hand forward, activating a hidden gadget in his spider-like puppet.

The spider puppet launched into the air as the other one continued to spin. Its metal legs shivered and began morphing into something else... something more circular. In less than a second, the spider's legs had been replaced by four diamond-edged blades that swiveled around. Xavier took a deep breath and hurled his puppet at two of the seven Kaels, hoping that the ones that he hit were real.

(Out of viles)

Kael, the actual Kael, staggered to the ground, as one of the blades grazed at his thigh. His duplicates faded, showing his position, as he lost focus. Ah no point keeping them now. Kael withdraw from Xavier's puppet's range and diverted his concentration to exerting his mind wall as a temporary defense. He needed to think of something fast, the wall won't hold long.

Xavier grinned in satisfaction as his puppet sliced into Kael. He dropped down and pulled back his puppet for another strike. The wooden spider whistled through the air, the metal blades at its side buzzing in a hypnotizing drone. There was a sudden grating sound and Xavier's eyes opened in disbelief as his puppet bounced harmlessly off the air around Kael. He must have put up a wall of some sort!

Slightly dejected, he pulled back on his right hand, sending his puppet flying back towards him, and settled down to wait until Kael made a move.

OOC: the battle is taking a while, so i am going to end it, Zereps turn to enter cave and ST is the bounty

Edit: also FIF i rolled for you to die, but i want to give you a chance, so PM me and i shall send you a mission when ready

Edited by Riranor