BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

"Ha ha, they have absolutely no idea what they're dealing with now," Xavier remarked to himself as he fingered the katana at his side. It was said to have mystical powers...

Then he fished a strange, rainbow-colored bone from his pocket. He threw it into the air, spoke a strange word, and averted his eyes as the bone exploded into a spectrum of color.

What dropped down from the sky would have amazed anyone who wasn't experienced in puppets. This puppet was one of Xavier's elites: coated in a fireproof substance that was also green and brown, making it a clever camouflage, the titanium steel being was fairly fast and could withstand almost any physical attack. It was equipped with more than thirty different weapons and gadgets. And to add fear into the puppet, it was shaped into a particularly weird form: a creature with the head of a lizard, the body of a wolf, and the tail of a scorpion.

Xavier grinned happily and fled into the forest.

Haly watched coldy as Zasin fell, dead.

"Pft...what a waste," she muttered darkly, and stuck her hand into her pocket. She pulled out a blank card, and twirled it in her hand.

"Zasin, return!" she cried, as if calling a summon back to its card. Zasin seemed to glow in a pale white light, as did the card, and once the light had died down, Zasin had vanished. In Haly's hand, the card flashed, and then, it was no longer blank. An artistic image of a Ninja was drawn carefully on the card, looking as though the card had always been decorated. Haly stuffed the card into her pocket, with the others, and sighed, exhusted. She looked up at the alarmed faces around her.

"What?"

<(^-^)>

Edit: Sorry RMZ, ;) I'll call you if I need you, ok? :3

Edited by Kathleen

Haly watched coldy as Zasin fell, dead.

"Pft...what a waste," she muttered darkly, and stuck her hand into her pocket. She pulled out a blank card, and twirled it in her hand.

"Zasin, return!" she cried, as if calling a summon back to its card. Zasin seemed to glow in a pale white light, as did the card, and once the light had died down, Zasin had vanished. In Haly's hand, the card flashed, and then, it was no longer blank. An artistic image of a Ninja was drawn carefully on the card, looking as though the card had always been decorated. Haly stuffed the card into her pocket, with the others, and sighed, exhusted. She looked up at the alarmed faces around her.

"What?"

<(^-^)>

Edit: Sorry RMZ, ;) I'll call you if I need you, ok? :3

YAY! Ok master ;)

Haly turned her narrowed eyes at Xavier, and slipped a hand into her pocket, for a card.

"Jay!" she called, and the familier blue glow shone across the square. In a flash, Jay was flapping his wings in front of her. She lept onto his back, and Jay took to the air, and Haly peeked at the air behind her, where Syn was already giving chase. She shook out her blonde hair, and just as she was about to turn, she cried out again. It seemed something, something demonic, was changing her...she shuddered again, but the pain died away. She shook it off, not noticing that her hands were blue...

<(^-^)>

Syn stood up on his balcony. He watched as the explosion occurred in the forest. He just smiled to himself. "Pitiful human." He walked back inside to grab his hunting gear and then returned to his balcony. His eyes glowed red. He leaped off of the 4th story balcony and spread his newly grown wings. Syn began to glide towards the forest. As he caught up with Haly and Jay he watched her change. They began to look more like siblings now...

post-10171-1236730102.jpg
Edited by Impervious

Ok - i was talking to Riranor, and he was saying that he spoke to a couple of you, and that it would be ok for me to join this late in the Game.

Is that ok with everyone, im sorry Im so late, and if that isn't good, please sya right away that it's too late, but I would love to join.

Ok - i was talking to Riranor, and he was saying that he spoke to a couple of you, and that it would be ok for me to join this late in the Game.

Is that ok with everyone, im sorry Im so late, and if that isn't good, please sya right away that it's too late, but I would love to join.

do it

OOC: NEW CHARACTER... MEET SYN'S GIRLFRIEND XD

post-12291-1236731899.jpg

She is the fire Demon and she granted Syn those powers and is dating him... ITS MIA... how Haly got hers is a mystery to everyone else... and Haly and Syn are still good guys. Demons arent evil, just mischevious sometimes. They will fight the bounty's and for the goodies still ok everyone.

Kael, sprawled out on the grass like a broken toy, listened to the distant cheers and applaud. The dull thud of a guillotine echoed out over the grassy knoll. Such a barbaric bunch..the celebration of a comrade's death? He quietly thought to himself. Shall I pay my condolences? Remarkably his unstable frame sprang up from the grass with poise, his tall lanky body loomed over the ground as he dusted the dirt from his coat. A rudely stitched sack was retrieved from the ground and off he went.

The sole absence of noise was enough for Kael to realize his visit should not last long. Having certain "handicap" features made it difficult to travel at ease, especially with his past history. His hands rummaged through the pockets of his trouser, finally he retrieved a dull weed. The crumpled stem and frayed color clearly showed his stitched eyes were no joke. The weed fell, tossing over the breeze. Kael aimlessly wandered from the garden, perhaps back to his knoll before the weed could add to the gory scene of blood-stained cobblestones.

After Kael had made a good kilometer between the garden and him, a raspy voice could be heard in a hushed voice from inside some-sort of cabin, "Ellen, did you hear, FIF has been listed from the bounty?" The voices faded as Kael continued his pace, Hmm..a bounty?

edit: OOC: Needed to get a post out here.

Edited by Zerep

OOC: ok, pit me against blue-skinned, winged demons that make extremely arrogant comments. I feel much better now. But I've got something up my sleeve... (ok, maybe not)

BIC: Xavier's heart shuddered as he heard the wingbeats of demons grow louder with every step he took. He was pretty sure that his puppet would be an even match with them, but for how long? He cursed, clenching his hands into fists: he wasn't going to die at the hands of some crazy demons.

Right?

ok...im kinda gonna be a while reading the thread...plus it's 9:47 PM where i am, so bedtime.

Necromancer

Ability: Fights with a scythe and can raise the dead

Power 1: Can raise dead to help fight *just a random Skeleton or zombie of my choice)

Power 2: Can raise any dad competitor and they will fight for him/ or her and will receive new powers *will basically a revive but your role changes and you have to help your master*

Power 3: Can speak to dead to learn secrets *this power can’t be used until someone does* (can use 5 times a game)

Name: Sky, 16 year old female

Ability: Necromancer

Backround: Meme found her as an orphan out in the woods, and when she picked up the basket that contained Sky and a doll, the gray skies turned blue, like an omen from heaven. Hence her name. At the age of 11, Meme died, and Sky had to fend for herself.

OOC: ok, pit me against blue-skinned, winged demons that make extremely arrogant comments. I feel much better now. But I've got something up my sleeve... (ok, maybe not)

BIC: Xavier's heart shuddered as he heard the wingbeats of demons grow louder with every step he took. He was pretty sure that his puppet would be an even match with them, but for how long? He cursed, clenching his hands into fists: he wasn't going to die at the hands of some crazy demons.

Right?

OOC: You're not worried about a couple of demons are you :rolleyes: