BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

syn clung to the trunk of the tree as the branches below him started cracking. He looked like some sort of demon monkey at this point. Using his free arm he took aim at clozo and shot off one of his rubber-tiped arrows

Olky was starting to wander where Syn had gone when she felt quick sharp nudge at her side. She looked down to see an arrow with a rubber tip fall to the ground. Quickly judging where the arrow came from she sent the water sphere hurtling towards the trees.

Syn saw the water shooting towards him he swung around to put the tree between him and the water blast, but much to his dismay, he still got wet... he jumped down to the floor and shot another arrow at clozo

This time Olky saw the arrow coming and jumped to one side. She saw some mud behind Syn where the water had fallen and decided to give Syn a mud bath. The mud rose in the air and the dropped right on top of Syn.

Syn stood there, looking like the Swamp Thing. He bent down picked up a handful of mud and threw it at Olky. He then loaded three arrows into his crossbow and fired them at her

Olky pulled up a dirt wall in front of her but it was slightly muddy so the arrows came half way through and one came very close to her neck. hearing Syn not shooting anymore arrows she got rid of her temporary armour by blasting it forwards at Syn.

Syn saw the wall flying towards him and jumped into the trees dodging. He called down, "as much as I'd love to stay and play I gotta run." with that he disappeared into the trees.

Syn saw the wall flying towards him and jumped into the trees dodging. He called down, "as much as I'd love to stay and play I gotta run." with that he disappeared into the trees.

I can join :D

Olky waved goodbye as Syn ran away and started to dry herself when she noticed Shadow standing on the edge of the clearing. "would you like to practice Shadow?" she asked.

shadow looked up at olky and the dead tree then said "maybe . . . sure . . .probaly . . . oh kay . . . maybe . . . sure . . . " then threw a couple of knives at her

shadow looked up at olky and the dead tree then said "maybe . . . sure . . .probaly . . . oh kay . . . maybe . . . sure . . . " then threw a couple of knives at her

Olky was too busy sighing to notice the knives coming at her and one shot into her arm. "OW! this is just a practice! OW!" she yelled. Still swearing she used a favourite move of hers and set the ground around Shadow on fire, but this time she also set fire to all the trees within jumping distance of Shadow. 'see how you like it' she mumbled as she healed her wound.

ooc: 1 heal down <_<

Olky was too busy sighing to notice the knives coming at her and one shot into her arm. "OW! this is just a practice! OW!" she yelled. Still swearing she used a favourite move of hers and set the ground around Shadow on fire, but this time she also set fire to all the trees within jumping distance of Shadow. 'see how you like it' she mumbled as she healed her wound.

ooc: 1 heal down <_<

shadow copying olky lifted the fire up and sent it at olky

Olky smirked as she sapped the ground of its water and put out the fire coming towards her. Through the smoke she disappered only to reappear behind Shadow and stole all of his knives.

ooc: the hide and appear is one of my abilities so you cant say that you saw me...

shadow had a dagger drawn ready to attack olky but she wasn't there. he quikly jumped up into a tree and reached for some knives but found none he looked around and made the ground rise up around olky caging her

Olky exploded the cage and jumped right up the nearest tree, throwing down a couple a knives as she went.

did I forget to mention its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy high oh sorry :blush:

While Olky was looking at Shadow Rekk jumped into the mix. He appeared on the same tree as Olky and whispered "Boo!" into her ear to make her jump. He then slashed the branch she was on with one of his wave swords then jumped out of the tree. He looked at shadow with a look in his eye... a look that could give you nightmares.

Olky started to fall to the ground but managed to summon a wind to soften her landing. As she hit the ground she looked up to see Rekk death staring Shadow before she ran to the edge of the clearing and braced herself for further attacks.

ooc: it still exploded no matter how high it was... ;)

ooc: sorry didn't see exploding part

While Olky was looking at Shadow Rekk jumped into the mix. He appeared on the same tree as Olky and whispered "Boo!" into her ear to make her jump. He then slashed the branch she was on with one of his wave swords then jumped out of the tree. He looked at shadow with a look in his eye... a look that could give you nightmares.

shadow saw the look rekk gave him and wondered how a boy could be so evil then sent a fire ball at the tree seting it and the surounding area on fire

ooc: ill break the ice

bic: Olky saw Shadow with his back turned to her and siezed her opportunity. She threw 6 of the stolen knives at his back and used the help of the wind to make them go incredibly fast and accurately.

Rekk jumped away from the fire and looked at Shadows face. He could see how confused he was. Rekk was a complete different person. He decided to show him how powerful he really was. He rushed at Shadow raising his first blade ready to strike!

shadow herd olky throw the knives and he jumped up into a tree but two knive hit his leg, he pulled them out and healed the cuts then threw a knife at olky and a knife at rekk then added some wind to make them incredibly fast as he did that he jumped back into the forest and was lost from site

ooc: is that one heal or two? I say its one :D