BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lost Chronicles

Question

Okay everyone it is here. For the rules the link is here. It takes you to the closed thread that was closed due to the off-topicness (if thats a word tongue.gif) http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6798 . Also for those who are on current roster, if you haven't made a role and wish to do so you can still send ti to me. Those who are joining late just choose any origonal role from the link it doesn't matter if someone else already has it. The current roster is...

1. Kat
2. Star_tiger
3. Clozobozo
4. Twin Bro
5. FIF
6. RT
7. Riranor
8.Randro
9. Impervious
10.RMZ.
etc.

it can go as far up to twenty players so if you wish to join late then do so.

Now for the character sheets go by this format...

Name:
Eyes:
Role: (put the whole role with powers in here)
Description:
Background:
Positive trait:
negative trait: (yes you must have one)

Also for anybody who would like to have part of the characters Background secret send it to me instead. But you must put at least something in the background... i reward for creativity. Once everyone has a character posted we can start.

Edited by bonanova

• Answers 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Olky simply side stepped the knife, one of the advantages of it moving so fast. Olky was sick of Shadow copying everything she did so she decided that her practice was over and walked back to the Inn to have a drink.

ooc: im bushed. TB have you ended the battle? i couldnt tell...

Olky simply side stepped the knife, one of the advantages of it moving so fast. Olky was sick of Shadow copying everything she did so she decided that her practice was over and walked back to the Inn to have a drink.

ooc: im bushed. TB have you ended the battle? i couldnt tell...

ooc: if rir wants to go to sleep yes

Xavier leaped down from his earlier position in a tree and looked around. "Who wants to start a practice match?" he said out loud, his fingers reaching for a pouch at his belt.

Xavier winked and whipped out a cylindrical piece of wood from a pocket in his black robes. Spinning around, he hurled it at the ground, jumped back, and was instantly wreathed in an explosion of dark smoke.

As soon as the smoke cleared, a dark figure jumped into the air and landed on the ground with a thump. Made primarily out of wood but coated with a thin layer of steel, the puppet was crafted to look like serpent. It slithered across the ground quickly, two slots opening in its side to reveal razor sharp blades that began spinning rapidly.

ooc: TB im not in this battle so you cant do that.

ooc: since when can't I do that I've copied peoples powers that wern't in the fight well unless rir says I cant

Haly's mouth curved into a frown, and she drew a card. She held it between her fingers and closed her eyes, summoning it. The card turned a pitch black, and what looked like a wolf burst from the card.

"Shade!" she cried, and wolf raised its head in a howl, revealing unnaturally sharp teeth, and flexing long curved claws. It glared at the puppet once before rushing at it, claws outstretched...

<(^-^)>

OOC: I was planning on only battling one person, but okay, fine...

BIC: The puppet's thin layer of steel coating temporarily protected it from the licking flames. Xavier pulled back his right middle finger and left thumb, making the puppet serpent glide across the ground like a trickle of water. It's fluid movements made it almost impossible to catch as it continued proceeding towards the wolf.

OOC: I was planning on only battling one person, but okay, fine...

BIC: The puppet's thin layer of steel coating temporarily protected it from the licking flames. Xavier pulled back his right middle finger and left thumb, making the puppet serpent glide across the ground like a trickle of water. It's fluid movements made it almost impossible to catch as it continued proceeding towards the wolf.

shadow raised a wall of earth around it then set the ground inside on fire

OOCness:

I can back off if you want...

<(^-^)>

OOC: no, it's ok. i'll fight both of you at once.

BIC: The serpent writhed and curled in the flames, but Xavier had equipped it since the last time his puppet had been burned. The serpent's back slid open to reveal a thin tube that began spouting out jets of water. It cleared a way to the end of the tunnel and the serpent used the spinning blades at its sides to slice a hole into the wall of earth.

OOCness:

Nah, it's fine :3 I'll wait till someone takes a break :)

<(^-^)>

OOC: sure, if u want. I'll just wait here for TB to respond.... but he's not on...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

OOC: no, it's ok. i'll fight both of you at once.

BIC: The serpent writhed and curled in the flames, but Xavier had equipped it since the last time his puppet had been burned. The serpent's back slid open to reveal a thin tube that began spouting out jets of water. It cleared a way to the end of the tunnel and the serpent used the spinning blades at its sides to slice a hole into the wall of earth.

shadow took the water that the puppet was using and had it colapse the hole the puppet was using