BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Masterword

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 1!

Well, if the player that started this isn't back in a few hours, I may start one that will overlap his. -_- Is that allowed?

I dunno but It should be common courtesy that if your going to start one you should have the next hour if not the next few hours to constantly watch it for a response. Maybe refresh the page every five to ten minutes. or if something unexpected comes up to tell everyone that you can't continue. Maybe he got to doin' something and he will brb.

I dunno but It should be common courtesy that if your going to start one you should have the next hour if not the next few hours to constantly watch it for a response. Maybe refresh the page every five to ten minutes. or if something unexpected comes up to tell everyone that you can't continue. Maybe he got to doin' something and he will brb.

I would normally agree... but this current game was started nearly 22hrs ago.

check out the time stamp

Fine if no one else will start it, I've got Masterword #89

8 letters

Edited by Brandonb

Psssttt... the answer cannot be "relapse", because "relapse" has an "l" ,and the word "bubbling" had no hit. :P

Lol. I just got in and had a few seconds. Didn't even have time to check the last posts. Lol. Was waiting for the next set of clues to be posted before making actual informed guesses. :blush: