BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

You're right. Sorry CSB! I'm adding you to the "attacked by Baddies and assumed to be good" list.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets attacked tonight so I can increase my list of known goodies.

Although, if I were bad, I would attack another baddie and save them to give them a "known goody" status. I wonder if this is being done this game? Does anyone know if it every has been done in any game they've been in?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I have thought the same thing many times. You are not being paranoid.

FYI I am at the library right now...my gals on my computer. This is dead i cation huh?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Impy I hope you get the night post up tonight! I am going to be gone tomarrow all day.

Marti gras parti and guild mtg....yes I may be working/acting at ren faire this year while it is cool at least!

So If I do survive...this night....pls dont vote me off.

I will be on tomarrow am only till 10am.

Impy I hope you get the night post up tonight! I am going to be gone tomarrow all day.

Marti gras parti and guild mtg....yes I may be working/acting at ren faire this year while it is cool at least!

So If I do survive...this night....pls dont vote me off.

I will be on tomarrow am only till 10am.

as soon as lis and jarze send me their actions i'll post it

I have to go to sleep, I'm not sure when I'll be able to be on again. Maybe in the morning around 8 AM EST. I have a solo concert and then my baby's cousin's birthday is after that up until whenever. I'll try to get on when I can.

Maybe we should just take today off for the game since it looks like everyone's going to be busy. I've got a date today :D:wub: . And I've got a few things to do early today before I go so I won't be on much today either.

Maybe we should just take today off for the game since it looks like everyone's going to be busy. I've got a date today :D:wub: . And I've got a few things to do early today before I go so I won't be on much today either.

I agree. I have plenty of time to be on today, but it would be nice to have a lot of time to spend with my wife tonight. Let me know, I am ok with either decision!

Btw, Have a good time tonight PM!! :lol:

Whew, I'm glad you all feel that way, i just woke up. (massive headache) I received my last two PMs. Tonight will be interesting to say the least.

I'll put up the night post later and the day will begin after i post it and extend til Either Sunday night or Monday morning depending on how the votes seem to be going.

Have fun, and don't do anything I'd do

:P

Where are all the dead bodies that you have promised Impy <_<

It's later and there's still no post.

It's 0:25 AM here in my little corner of the world. I have a severe back ache and I wanna lynch someone to ease my pain... :)

1) Mafia has made you a bit...violent :P

2) 0:25? Jokes! :D

Hahaha... I clicked on Impy's post reply button and saw the message addressed to PM that way, so technically I didn't open the spoiler! :P

Where's that night post Impy?? :angry:

i go tbusy this morning it'll come up probably tonight. I'll be gone all day tomorrow so i want the day to run then.