BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

I know what you're talking about, I'm just saying that she did call your role...

Actually I don't think I can trust ST... Didn't trust her before and don't trust her now.

Was ST's healing part of an ability or something like that???

That was extremely odd!

As I said before, I'm by myself. You could easily get rid of me in the night or lynch. Plus, the baddies would probably want that anyway :rolleyes: And it sure as HELL was odd!!!! Who should I blame? <_<

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Well... this blows! <_<

I want BLOOD!!!

Kill ST! She lied to us all this time, besides, she outed herself, she will be stripped of her powers, so we can't use her anyway!!

Impy... ST is losing her ability for openly outing herself, right! IDNE was punished, ST should to!

And saying that SD is the Mastermind... if he really is than you ruined the game for me ST!! :( I don't like finding out about things like that! That wasn't cool at all! SPOILER! I don't wanna win by cheating! :( :( :(

Edited by andromeda

And saying that SD is the Mastermind... if he really is than you ruined the game for me ST!! :( I don't like finding out about things like that! That wasn't cool at all! SPOILER! I don't wanna win by cheating! :( :( :(

You're right andro, let's hope she's just lying again :(

Well... this blows! <_<

I want BLOOD!!!

Kill ST! She lied to us all this time, besides, she outed herself, she will be stripped of her powers, so we can't use her anyway!!

Impy... ST is losing her ability for openly outing herself, right! IDNE was punished, ST should to!

IDNE didn't lose full power, he was just reduced. Appropriate actions are being taken for the night post. Don't worry.

well, if SD is the mastermind then my guess is that he will be saved tonight by one of the evil saving roles.

Does anyone know who the telekinetic is?

And Star tiger is not a problem to any of us if she has been stripped of her abilities. I wouldnt waste

a kill on her when we could go after another.

Well... this blows! <_<

I want BLOOD!!!

And saying that SD is the Mastermind... if he really is than you ruined the game for me ST!! :( I don't like finding out about things like that! That wasn't cool at all! SPOILER! I don't wanna win by cheating! :(:(:(

No she was trying to do her best to stay alive, and presented an option. It's not cheating. I think your being unfair there andro. And I really have to go now!

well, if SD is the mastermind then my guess is that he will be saved tonight by one of the evil saving roles.

Does anyone know who the telekinetic is?

And Star tiger is not a problem to any of us if she has been stripped of her abilities. I wouldnt waste

a kill on her when we could go after another.

I don't intend to waste a kill on her. I intend to potentially take her up on that offer. So, ST, spy on someone tonight for us, and give us the information tomorrow? Or should we line up one of our (admittedly copious) killing roles on you?

Well... this blows! <_<

I want BLOOD!!!

:lol:

1) Ya, I got punished.

2) well, technically, IDNE outed me :rolleyes:

3) You aren't winning :huh: Well, you can choose to believe it or not -_-

Well... this blows! <_<

I want BLOOD!!!

I wholeheartedly agree

3) You aren't winning :huh:

What are you talking about?? :huh:

If we win it will feel to me like cheating because you told us who supposedly the Mastermind is! I know I?m not winning... there's a lot to play... especially with this dying rate!

I hate when people are pretending like they don't know what I'm talking about? :rolleyes:

Now that I thought about it... why would the baddies lock SD in a psychic prison?? If SD was the Mastermind, wouldn't he gain more if his vote stays in the roster (ST gets lynched, turns out that she's the indy, SD is a hero)... that was back when we didn't know that a mistake was made...

Why would the baddies lock the Mastermind in the psychic prison when they would gain more if they wouldn't have done that?! :huh:

And ST... why did you out yourself when Impy said that no one dies?? :huh:

My night action is going to depend largely on the answer that I do, or do not recieve from Star Tiger, which would make it a good idea for her to get it to me as soon as possible :P

I am punished, you know *sighs*

What are you talking about?? :huh:

If we win it will feel to me like cheating because you told us who supposedly the Mastermind is! I know I?m not winning... there's a lot to play... especially with this dying rate!

I hate when people are pretending like they don't know what I'm talking about? :rolleyes:

Hmm, thought you said winning won't be...sorry, mis-interpretation. Must be the headache I have from this mafia :P And you can choose to believe me or not, and trust me, I was desperate :rolleyes:

That was before Impy said that I survived the lynch. In fact, I thought I had at least half an hour left, and a lot of people was on before I posted :lol:

I am punished, you know *sighs*

Well, I'm afraid your continued existence, as the independent, depends a lot on whether or not I have a use for you. So... do I? If you can spy, I would like you to do so. If you can block, I'm willing to let SD go without an action tonight.

Now that I thought about it... why would the baddies lock SD in a psychic prison?? If SD was the Mastermind, wouldn't he gain more if his vote stays in the roster (ST gets lynched, turns out that she's the indy, SD is a hero)... that was back when we didn't know that a mistake was made...

Why would the baddies lock the Mastermind in the psychic prison when they would gain more if they wouldn't have done that?! :huh:

I dont think the baddies did put him in a psychic prison.

I think it was a way to have it all evened out by Impy.

But if the baddies did put SD in a prison, its a good way to make him look likea goodie and ST look bad.

Well, I'm afraid your continued existence, as the independent, depends a lot on whether or not I have a use for you. So... do I? If you can spy, I would like you to do so. If you can block, I'm willing to let SD go without an action tonight.

Are you sure you want to choose SD? I think I know 1, maybe 2, baddies that seem to do much more. I think the Mastermind is only responsible for recruiting, and since there's no one left to recruit, I think he's not that important. Maybe a killing role is more valuable?

Are you sure you want to choose SD? I think I know 1, maybe 2, baddies that seem to do much more. I think the Mastermind is only responsible for recruiting, and since there's no one left to recruit, I think he's not that important. Maybe a killing role is more valuable?

you could tell us who the telekenetic is.

I dont think the baddies did put him in a psychic prison.

I think it was a way to have it all evened out by Impy.

But if the baddies did put SD in a prison, its a good way to make him look likea goodie and ST look bad.

Ugh... why do I have to repeat myself all the time!

SD would gain more if he stays in the game and ST gets lynched and Impervious said that he was placed into a psychic prison.

Something is off here and I don't understand why ST is not getting offed?

EDIT: grammar

Edited by andromeda

Well isn't that dandy. All this flip-flopping and inconsistent banter has led to another useless lynch. And by the way, I'm only in a pyschic prision because the Mimic attacked me. ST squeezed by again.

How about a block on SD and an attack on ST ??

Ugh... why do I have to repeat myself all the time!

SD would gain more if he stays in the game and ST get's lynched and Impervious said that he was placed into a psychic prison.

Something is off here and I don't understand why ST is not getting offed?

Andromeda, I fall on your infinite mercy and grovel at your floating feet.

I am just not as smart as you. You may want to repeat yourself all the time because there is

a lot going on in this game. I would think youd jump at the chance to restate

your point so that we all know what you are pointing out. What seems obvious to some may not be to others.

Some of us are right brained and others are left brained. There are at least 12 different ways we

learn and take in information. There are different ways we express ourselves as well.

Some shout, intimidate, hint, or joke.

Having a level head is an asset in this game. As is not pissing off your friends/allies.

Andromeda, I fall on your infinite mercy and grovel at your floating feet.

I am just not as smart as you. You may want to repeat yourself all the time because there is

a lot going on in this game. I would think youd jump at the chance to restate

your point so that we all know what you are pointing out. What seems obvious to some may not be to others.

Some of us are right brained and others are left brained. There are at least 12 different ways we

learn and take in information. There are different ways we express ourselves as well.

Some shout, intimidate, hint, or joke.

Having a level head is an asset in this game. As is not pissing off your friends/allies.

You are totally right, cause I have no idea what you've just said in this post?! :lol::P

Um... floating?? :huh:

I'm just hoping that we are on the same side CP! ;)

How about a block on SD and an attack on ST ??

Are you guys sure that SD is that dangerous for us???

According to ST the mastermind can only recruit, he can't kill, so we should find a better target to block than SD.

Just an idea :P