BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

alright so y'all are gonn ahate me, i seem to have lost all the actions. baddie I have your's but i need the rest.

Im Sorry all!

edit: LIS and JarZe I still have yours

Edited by Impervious

alright so y'all are gonn ahate me, i seem to have lost all the actions. baddie I have your's but i need the rest.

Im Sorry all!

edit: LIS and JarZe I still have yours

LIS and JarZe, you both just jumped over to my goody list.

Edited by Twin Pop

Um... but Impy said he already has all the baddie actions in?! :huh:

my little andromeda..what are you trying to imply here? I thought we already went through this.

I think we are suffering from withdrawls.

BTW Impy said he lost all our actions. Not just the ones from the baddie faction.

my little andromeda..what are you trying to imply here? I thought we already went through this.

I think we are suffering from withdrawls.

BTW Impy said he lost all our actions. Not just the ones from the baddie faction.

Impy did say that he didn't need the baddie actions since they are obviously using a forum :o

If I'm not mistaken, Rookie made hidden forums for that very purpose.

I thought Impy made an account on Google groups or something. Now, did you do that on purpose? So many questions, so little mind-reading skills -_-

edit: weren't you a baddie last game? So, wouldn't you know about the baddie forum? grr...I definitely lack sleep <_<

Edited by star_tiger

Wow, you guys have manged to make accusations even w/ out the night post, I say well done to all. This really has been an interesting mafia, I'm sure we could finish it w/ out even having nights, but then were would the fun be in that. ^_^

what accusations? Nothing of real use has been said at all!

We are all just making little comments....arg what else to do?

I suppose I am just making this post so you all know I am here

and have not dropped of the face of the earth!

I suppose I am just making this post so you all know I am here

and have not dropped of the face of the earth!

Thank Jebus for that! :D The world is already suffering one of its worst artist-shortage in centuries!

That said, if this night post doesn't arrive soon I may just off myself instead.... One less lawyer-to-be couldn't hurt ;)

Thank Jebus for that! :D The world is already suffering one of its worst artist-shortage in centuries!

That said, if this night post doesn't arrive soon I may just off myself instead.... One less lawyer-to-be couldn't hurt ;)

IDNE- voting for SD lol :P

He's already achieved that :rolleyes: . But it's alright guys, he must just be busy. :)

I have been I went to Disneyland to celebrate my friend's b-day today. I'll write the night post tomorrow around noon when i get to work. Many apologies for this night lasting forever...although I think PM has the record for longest night...;)